• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONNNLIIINEEEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not here to defend either Eloth, but you and God Wille are unprofessional as fuck, acting like a dickheads and answering to ignorants while you do this, you are being more ignorant than them. They take you to their level, just because you guys are stupid. Show your fucking attitude as professional server owners, but oh no, you have to be fucktard and answer every single post.

Just look at Gunz, Xinn or Mark. Back in their times, they never posted a shit unless it was important issue to look forward to, you guys are bunch of kids.

cash-cow.jpg
Yes because having addons in shop and a golden rose which restricts unserious players from murdering the whole server is money milking, mm, weak people like to attack a person when they are in a crowd and that is THE ONLY reason why there is many of you.

I'm not here to defend either Eloth, but you and God Wille are unprofessional as fuck, acting like a dickheads and answering to ignorants while you do this, you are being more ignorant than them. They take you to their level, just because you guys are stupid. Show your fucking attitude as professional server owners, but oh no, you have to be fucktard and answer every single post.

Just look at Gunz, Xinn or Mark. Back in their times, they never posted a shit unless it was important issue to look forward to, you guys are bunch of kids.
Talk about pointing fingers when your hand is dirty, not good my friend, not good.

When you go for a flower picking tour with your team and you end up having to get it from two ways:

war.jpg

Register | Download

New to OriginalTibia? read: All the negativity you read is purely by people who was or will be playing this server. If you have any thoughts regarding the server or if you genuinely want feedback or your questions answered, and you don't feel like stating them here to get jumped by emotional guys in their 20s, you are free to drop me a PM or simply post here and I will try to assist you the best I can.

Enjoy your day,
Fribben.

Last edited:
I'd like you to stop using some of my images to promote your server, we are not gonna play your server.

As a lurker I'd just like to say that all of you who post negative comments; surely you can imagine that posting constructive criticism without insults, would form a more mature discussion that will actually lead somewhere.
Or are you just out to get all your anger from real life out and argue on OTLand with a guy that provides a free platform for you to play on?
If you don't like it, simply let him know what you don't like about the server and move on. You don't need to harrass a person who is a big contributor to our OT community.
He even takes time to answer all of your comments.

But I also don't like comparing other servers with your server on your own thread Fribben. If your server is successful, you don't need to bash on other servers. Success speaks for itself.
Focus on addressing real issues instead of creating new ones.

Nevertheless good luck with this start and all future starts of your server!

Maybe this isn't the right thing to do..
But out of this one and Eloth, which is most recomended?

Maybe this isn't the right thing to do..
But out of this one and Eloth, which is most recomended?

Eloth has a shit corrupted staff, their whole server is corrupted.
OriginalTibia has a braindead owner that dosen't listen to the community.

So neither one is good tbh but I would rather play a server with a braindead owner then a corrupted polish server.

So neither one is good tbh but I would rather play a server with a braindead owner then a corrupted polish server.
When you say it, I think I've both heard and seen some stuffs about Eloth being corrupt, thanks :)

That make it clear, I'll try original then :)

As a lurker I'd just like to say that all of you who post negative comments; surely you can imagine that posting constructive criticism without insults, would form a more mature discussion that will actually lead somewhere.
Or are you just out to get all your anger from real life out and argue on OTLand with a guy that provides a free platform for you to play on?
If you don't like it, simply let him know what you don't like about the server and move on. You don't need to harrass a person who is a big contributor to our OT community.
He even takes time to answer all of your comments.

But I also don't like comparing other servers with your server on your own thread Fribben. If your server is successful, you don't need to bash on other servers. Success speaks for itself.
Focus on addressing real issues instead of creating new ones.

Nevertheless good luck with this start and all future starts of your server!

You have quite a great objective viewpoint to not have seen everything, which is quite rare these days and I respect that and your great comments towards the server. It is indeed embaressing that I have to dedicate more time and effort dealing with emotional 20+ year guys than to discuss ideas for the server. I don't even recall having this type of toxicity when I used to host years ago and at that time the average age at OTLand/OTFans was 14-15. And that is quite a depressing fact. I honestly think most of them have real issues, and the reason why it is possible for them to act in this unnatural way, is because they feel safe behind a screen.

To my defense regarding the talk about other servers, it has nothing to do with personal bashing nor an agenda to make me successful. In almost every case that I bring up another server name is when people make it the subject or if it has a relevant meaning. If I knew that they would stop bringing it up by kindly telling them not to, I would not have a problem stopping. But the problem with irrelevant people is that most often they are senseless, and this would only lead to an indirect advertisement of other servers in my thread. But when I do speak of other servers, I always try to speak the truth. When someone mentions Eloth/Tibijka, I outright say it is corrupt because it is and even his fanboys knows it.

Thank you and I wish you success with your server as well :)

Buddel has transfered the route to Okolnir from Folda to Svargrond. You will be able to access Okolnir with PZ-lock. (Pic from Folda war)

foldawar.jpg

The server starts in 6 days - so make sure you - Register AND Download THE CLIENT

Fribben.

Bro just you know Eloth is the best 8.o so please shut up

Well...Fribben. I was a fan of your server, But actually u resetted your server 3x in 6 weeks.

Alot of people paying rl money and you just re-open your server.

You and your staff should be more active ingame not just in beginning of the server. You should listen to the community instead of ignoring.

Keep the server alive with activity and updates. Dont focus on profit only

And I suggest no one to join eloth. It`s the worst staff I have ever seen.

I can't believe you're trying to open this for the 3rd time in 6 weeks.
What a joker, plays after each reset and now when Eloth/Tibijka starts he decideds to bash, who provided you hours of fun? Is this the gratitude you give back? I swear to God you are pathetic.

Well...Fribben. I was a fan of your server, But actually u resetted your server 3x in 6 weeks.

Alot of people paying rl money and you just re-open your server.

You and your staff should be more active ingame not just in beginning of the server. You should listen to the community instead of ignoring.

Keep the server alive with activity and updates. Dont focus on profit only
You are wrong, I reseted the server 2x and not 3x during 6 weeks. And I have stated before that I do not host dead servers. And it is clearly stated in the rules, people should not get offended because if I would state otherwise, then it would sure be deceiving. But in this case, I am open with it. And we were active throughout the whole session, from start to the end, dealing with noob chars in war even the same day we reseted.

I don't only focus on profit, if I was, I would double my income by introducing way more donations. But any hoster who claims they are doing non-profitable projects are either 1. amateurs or 2. fantasy driven people.

And that is why no one will play your terrible server, your server is way worse than R.yan's server. And he re-opens the same server 40 times a year just for money, you're getting there.
I don't understand this false fantasy you guys put on hosters who gets deceived of the "gentelman" fantasy of hosting a server for players without a profit. Why would anyone want to host a server for free to players who are ungrateful and will only cry? Just look at @BoneZ - I did not want to kill his drive for his project but he did everything he could to provide a free atmosphere, but nobody cared about it, because you are exactly as girls, you state you want something, but that is not what you want. And that is exactly why profit driven server is successful and not projects driven by fantasy driven hosters.

Eloth/Tibijka is not a bad server, but he has a corruptive staff and we differ in terms of rates and mindset when it comes to war atmosphere and gaming experience. Most hosters aim towards RPG but they go for war to satisfy the players need, but I actually want to focus on the war atmosphere instead of the RPG. And compare OriginalTibia straight off to Eloth/Tibijka and you can notice how streamers get a lot of benefits, and in one case even a GM position where they banned stream-snipers, this would never happen on OriginalTibia which makes it a friendly welcoming to players.

Now if you want to stick your tounge in his ass, you are free to do that on his thread and not mine, thank you for your input. Don't forget to put on your beggar outfit and ask for a refund of a 2 year old donation while you are at it bro, I am sure most people enjoy seeing you act as an #OTLand mascot.

WELCOME TO ORIGINALTIBIA - WHERE EVERY SQM IS A WAR ZONE
NWrEkw.png

Register | Download

Fribben.

What a joker, plays after each reset and now when Eloth/Tibijka starts he decideds to bash, who provided you hours of fun? Is this the gratitude you give back? I swear to God you are pathetic.

You are wrong, I reseted the server 2x and not 3x during 6 weeks. And I have stated before that I do not host dead servers. And it is clearly stated in the rules, people should not get offended because if I would state otherwise, then it would sure be deceiving. But in this case, I am open with it. And we were active throughout the whole session, from start to the end, dealing with noob chars in war even the same day we reseted.

I don't only focus on profit, if I was, I would double my income by introducing way more donations. But any hoster who claims they are doing non-profitable projects are either 1. amateurs or 2. fantasy driven people.

I don't understand this false fantasy you guys put on hosters who gets deceived of the "gentelman" fantasy of hosting a server for players without a profit. Why would anyone want to host a server for free to players who are ungrateful and will only cry? Just look at @BoneZ - I did not want to kill his drive for his project but he did everything he could to provide a free atmosphere, but nobody cared about it, because you are exactly as girls, you state you want something, but that is not what you want. And that is exactly why profit driven server is successful and not projects driven by fantasy driven hosters.

Eloth/Tibijka is not a bad server, but he has a corruptive staff and we differ in terms of rates and mindset when it comes to war atmosphere and gaming experience. Most hosters aim towards RPG but they go for war to satisfy the players need, but I actually want to focus on the war atmosphere instead of the RPG. And compare OriginalTibia straight off to Eloth/Tibijka and you can notice how streamers get a lot of benefits, and in one case even a GM position where they banned stream-snipers, this would never happen on OriginalTibia which makes it a friendly welcoming to players.

Now if you want to stick your tounge in his ass, you are free to do that on his thread and not mine, thank you for your input. Don't forget to put on your beggar outfit and ask for a refund of a 2 year old donation while you are at it bro, I am sure most people enjoy seeing you act as an #OTLand mascot.

WELCOME TO ORIGINALTIBIA - WHERE EVERY SQM IS A WAR ZONE
NWrEkw.png

Register | Download

Fribben.

Really impressed by how you fucked up so badly and is now more hated here on otland than Ryan is. You even have an admin close these threads after your servers are online since you get trashed here so badly.

I refuse to believe that this account belongs to the same guy who was hosting originaltibia a few years ago. That guy was actually good and didnt act like an asshole all the time. Did your brain get damaged during these years or did you buy that otland account just like "God Wille" did?

Your good reputation from years back is what made you have a successful comeback, now people are starting to realize that you have changed/bought that account and is a complete scumbag, thats why your servers are dying faster and this one wont succeed at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really impressed by how you fucked up so badly and is now more hated here on otland than Ryan is. You even have an admin close these threads after your servers are online since you get trashed here so badly.

I refuse to believe that this account belongs to the same guy who was hosting originaltibia a few years ago. That guy was actually good and didnt act like an asshole all the time. Did your brain get damaged during these years or did you buy that otland account just like "God Wille" did?

Your good reputation from years back is what made you have a successful comeback, now people are starting to realize that you have changed/bought that account and is a complete scumbag, thats why your servers are dying faster and this one wont succeed at all.

The thing is, you guys are very quick to point fingers but you don't look at your own behaviours. I am the same guy with the same mindset, but everyone grow up and experiences give new approaches to life. When I come back to a community and I have impatient people trying different tactics to bring down my server, I take it as an offense, and I can go pretty offensive towards it. 3 months ago, when people were bashing you, and you were suggesting things to OriginalTibia, I never insulted you and I even gave you the exact same fair chance, and if you even go back to your own posts, you will notice that I almost never go offensive unless I think a person is to me.

I don't really care what people think about me, people should preceive me as I am, and if they think I am a scumbag, then that is what they should think about me, but judge me of what you genuinely think and not what a crowd says. I am even open to admit mistakes if I see any, and I don't own an arrogant personality, but I do not like explaining myself too much but I felt like I could give it to the community this round.

Most of you, even Ond (Daniel) thinks this is a personal thing, while I don't care about personal things, I just want a consistent and fair atmosphere for everyone to get treated the same, wether you are a war leader of a 70 player team or a solo RPG player who enjoy killing cyclops, both of you will get served the same if you violate the rules. This should be appreciated rather than neglected.

If I do something wrong, why do you feel the urge to go confront me in public if you really want it solved? If you have respect and talk in a non-sarcastic manner, you will most likely get respected even if you hate me and my server. But you guys expect me to be friendly when your approaches are very toxic and non-inviting.

And for the record, I asked to lock the thread because I don't want to debate people, it is served as an advertisement thread and the advertisemet was over, if people had anything they genuinely wanted fixed, why don't they go to the private support board? Raotiz is a guy who suggests like this example: "your server is shit, but yea nice you got a record today". And I know that this guy and probably Ond has been trying to trash talk the server, but what you guys don't realize is, is when you get toxic information from biased people, you form biased opinions and the way you communicate becomes aggressive, and the only response you will get is the same energy you send.

If this does not clarify the scenario, then don't play the server. I could not care less if my server failed or succeeded, I aim for success but I am not a predicter, I do what I can and I even purchased an otservlist countdown, but as always, if I am out of business, I simply out of business, I embrace any challenge coming towards my way.

Take care,
Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back