• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | NA-TUNNEL | Hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see the server online at the 26th. Also Fribben what happends with the points ive donated the last server? I donated like 20 euro. Also this points doll should give 75 points instead of 70.

8.0 the best version of Tibia
Start server 26 may 18:00
A lot of people want it! Look at the previous page
Fribben I'm counting on you!

Dear Fribben,

Start server on 26th May please.
Many people, like me and my friends, work a lot during weekend and cant barely play.
I suggest start Friday becouse we have all wekeend ahead for play. Thank you

Let's go 26.05, boost other Tombs, fix movement of monsters and change UE on #2.

you need to put ue normal how we can break defence and if you talk about me leaving team im commanding my team everyday always

Vezivv how about break defance? U are only standing on defance xD

PLEASE CONSIDER STARTING EARLIER ON THE SUNDAY ATLEAST PLEASE

I will play again i hope new teams are formed, previous version there was so many "noobs"

Friday? The decision will come soon.

Some notable patches:
  • Proxy added, currently in test phase. Location (NA - Beauharnois, Canada) - Want to try it out? PM or email me.
  • Tarpit tomb has been boosted on all levels - this boost applies only after the flame.
  • A lot more has been tweaked, updated and altered, but we would like to keep the advertisement away from changelogs and patch logs, therefore we keep it short and clean.

Welcome to OriginalTibia - where every SQM is a warzone.

NWrEkw.png

Want a taste of what real PvP feels like? In 7 days, you have your chance. Make sure you REGISTER and DOWNLOAD CLIENT!

Any billing related questions are directed to my email: [email protected]

Fribben.

<33333333 Proxy

Will be coming with 30+ players from America ;) Watch out guys

Thx fribben i think its the best decision you have done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back