• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | NA-TUNNEL | Hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since the opening is at friday and I have no plans at all during the weekend, and I also aint playing anywhere else at the moment... I guess I'll see you guys there.

/ Don Hagman

Can we get a update on the things that are W.I.P.

original tibia 2.0 hype.

edit: if u need playtester for adjustments made i'll volunteer

30 celsius a.k.a hot as fuk @ The Netherlands during weekend :)

gl and hf everyone on this serv

_86985730_thinkstockphotos-468735571.jpg

I'm ready for start

what teams will play?

Wille team 50 people?
Veziv team 100 people?
Those brs 30 people?

What else?

Cant wait for the server, good decision fribben to start on the 26 may!
Sir Boltzinho is coming back to old tibia =D

See u all there.

we win one battle on lb ? on lb u trying 3 x and u lost thais veno many times we win carlin ab ank dara like 5 x opens what are u talking about?

remember when u leading once on carlin ab and close to folda and wille rape us to 0 and ppl told if killian leading they wont go

They actually won one battle liberty bay they were so happy Xdddddd
Why you always lying? It's Killian with voice like 6 years old girl? Ok. Now please shut the fuck up and stop trashtalking or give any proof, u can say about box in carlin house, right? Your team had biggest box ever next to port hope depo and your people were dying like shit, 30 ppl die in 15 seconds, anyway you can bring some brown mushrooms on oasis tomb for veziv's members in friday, remember that you're no one.

Why you always lying? It's Killian with voice like 6 years old girl? Ok. Now please shut the fuck up and stop trashtalking or give any proof, u can say about box in carlin house, right? Your team had biggest box ever next to port hope depo and your people were dying like shit, 30 ppl die in 15 seconds, anyway you can bring some brown mushrooms on oasis tomb for veziv's members in friday, remember that you're no one.
Are you stupid? Atleast killian knows how to lead, ive been on veziv ts and killian can be 100 times better than veziv,
Veziv just says "rush him rush him i paral"while 50% of his team is diing on the behind. I guess he does not use the brain (drug addict i heard)
Killian atleast has tactics and is far more experienced. Also who are you to talk about Killian voice? Maybe you can record your manly voice and show it to us?

Well, since the opening is at friday and I have no plans at all during the weekend, and I also aint playing anywhere else at the moment... I guess I'll see you guys there.

/ Don Hagman
Okay princess

Can we get a update on the things that are W.I.P.

original tibia 2.0 hype.

edit: if u need playtester for adjustments made i'll volunteer
W.I.P? Thanks mate, will keep it in mind :)

Monka into nos
Fribben can we making runes without blanks?

No you can't, any type of suggestions, please post them on the forums at PSB board.

@Fribben
could u post the full changelog, what've you changed since the v1?
As I said, this is an advertisement thread and you will notice most of the changes ingame on the new server. But to get into it briefly, you will see some nice challenging things on OriginalTibia on this new edition!

IT IS LESS THAN 48 HOURS UNTIL WE FIRE OFF FOR AN EXPLOOOOOOOOSIVE START.

26may.png

ARE YOU READY? - REGISTER NOW | DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back