• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | NA-TUNNEL | Hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Points Doll giving 75 points? Some full addons cost is 75 points but doll give 70, if i want bought full summoner i must bought 140 points
WHY?

we win one battle on lb ? on lb u trying 3 x and u lost thais veno many times we win carlin ab ank dara like 5 x opens what are u talking about?

remember when u leading once on carlin ab and close to folda and wille rape us to 0 and ppl told if killian leading they wont go

First of all it was the first battle i did not knew when u would pump the stack manage to hit all the players.

And ive lost one battle just liberty bay when u outnumbered us far away. From all the other battles i dod not lose a single one. About these others i am sorry i was not there. I just know when i fought u it was over within 5 minutes.

Why you always lying? It's Killian with voice like 6 years old girl? Ok. Now please shut the fuck up and stop trashtalking or give any proof, u can say about box in carlin house, right? Your team had biggest box ever next to port hope depo and your people were dying like shit, 30 ppl die in 15 seconds, anyway you can bring some brown mushrooms on oasis tomb for veziv's members in friday, remember that you're no one.

Who are you? I did not even lead any port hope battle. Talking about my voice and telling me i am no one you must be kidding me. I think also you are on drugs like veziv. To bad people are still around like that, atleast i mean people with braindamage like you.

Are you stupid? Atleast killian knows how to lead, ive been on veziv ts and killian can be 100 times better than veziv,
Veziv just says "rush him rush him i paral"while 50% of his team is diing on the behind. I guess he does not use the brain (drug addict i heard)
Killian atleast has tactics and is far more experienced. Also who are you to talk about Killian voice? Maybe you can record your manly voice and show it to us?

I think u never saw good leader if u think that killian knows how to lead, he is unskilled and retarded player, If u wanna hear me, I will send u ts on private message and you enter ok?

@Fribben Since Eloth is launching tomorrow to make some easy cash again, I'd say.. be ready for DDos <.<

Who are you? I did not even lead any port hope battle. Talking about my voice and telling me i am no one you must be kidding me. I think also you are on drugs like veziv. To bad people are still around like that, atleast i mean people with braindamage like you.
You only command 1 time maybe, veziv command atleast 100 , Killian gratz you win 1 battle, you are sux commanding, veziv play with smaller team and win 50% of battles, When you commanded with your baby voice we kicked you from team;) it was nice to kick you, becouse you sux

Yes please, ADD paysafecard and Fribben make sure you're ready for DDos, remember last time? well now you've just changed your date to their date so be rdy plx

You only command 1 time maybe, veziv command atleast 100 , Killian gratz you win 1 battle, you are sux commanding, veziv play with smaller team and win 50% of battles, When you commanded with your baby voice we kicked you from team;) it was nice to kick you, becouse you sux

I left myseld since it was upsalla in sweden i joined them for more power. Actually leaded 6 battles and won 5 but yeah veziv command on afk channel when he dies thats the truth. Well show you this edition the same again.

PS. Fribben get my points back ive donated 20 euros!

jakob killian is better? xDDDD he leading us 2 x and everyone from ts told even some from our swes if killian leading they wont go xDDD so what are u talking about

if killian is better cya soon ): friday 18.00 start lets see who is better cya

@Fribben
Have you look at dragon lords files and do something about loot or its suck like before?

And can we see chanelog what have you done when server was offline? Beacuse you said
Fribben said:
  • A lot more has been tweaked, updated and altered, but we would like to keep the advertisement away from changelogs and patch logs, therefore we keep it short and clean.
I just want to know what have been done

W.I.P. = work in progress sorry :p excited for friday. ppl so bored they got too bash others XD.

Can Points Doll giving 75 points? Some full addons cost is 75 points but doll give 70, if i want bought full summoner i must bought 140 points
WHY?

If you buy points straight from the shop, you always get 100% in, but if you buy points through premium doll (from players ingame) then you will get 5 points less for each premium doll. And mainly that was to prevent abuse from people who would buy the doll, and later click on it and repeat the procedure out of boredom, we don't want people lining unnecessary traffic and therefore we made this happen.

I left myseld since it was upsalla in sweden i joined them for more power. Actually leaded 6 battles and won 5 but yeah veziv command on afk channel when he dies thats the truth. Well show you this edition the same again.

PS. Fribben get my points back ive donated 20 euros!
Any billing questions can be regarded to my email (joseph@originaltibia)

@Fribben
how about change with ue?
and is paralyze nerfed?
Most of the votes casted for this was leaning towards leaving it exactly as it has been. Paralyze will remain the same.

Fribben 48h left
How many accs createeed ?
In only some days we managed to get 500+ registers

@Fribben Since Eloth is launching tomorrow to make some easy cash again, I'd say.. be ready for DDos <.<
I am ready for anything from this shady team, only if they were as dedicated to their server as they are trying to ruin it for others. They are such a fail server that they are too scared to even start OTLand advertisement thread. In 2 months he managed to get ONLY 300 registers, and people should consider that to be a big failure.

ANYWAY : LETS MOVE ON FROM NEGATIVITY TO PURE GREAT WARS.

4.png

ORIGINALTIBIA IS STARTING IN 40 HOURS - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER AND DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT!

Fribben.

Last edited:
Hey can anyone help me out? Formatted computer but don't remember how to get full map..
thx in advance

Sorry veziv but if you think you are a good commander i let you live your dream, never saw so much ego on such a bad commander. Listening your records are just awful, i guess you are gooing to be the same shit team as previous version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back