• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | NA-TUNNEL | Hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do vesiv, killan etc.. speak english with their teams? I thought there were only pl teams haha or swe.. please contact me then, i would love to enter in 1 of the teams.

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT / on morta u are biggest mageboter in tibia history without bot u are no1\

here on orginal u running on 80 mage all the time so please stop talking

Think what u want but we got better team then ur :) u miss alot of battles just join yt and check movies from orginal :)

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT / on morta u are biggest mageboter in tibia history without bot u are no1\

here on orginal u running on 80 mage all the time so please stop talking

Think what u want but we got better team then ur :) u miss alot of battles just join yt and check movies from orginal :)
i dont think its even jakob or it might be idk
but vezif u suck lol XD but dont worry killian is not better than u either. (at commanding)
at actually playing the game he is 100x better than you but we not talking about that are we :)

@Fribben
I've just one advice. Think about something to maintain gaining new players. Last time low-lvl players were been hunted just for the exp by much higher lvls. Think about modyfing PvP-E to stop this. Players should only get exp for killing players with similar or higher lvl then theirs. This will make killing newbies much less profitable. It will also balance player lvl in long term so there won't be many too high lvls.

@Fribben
I've just one advice. Think about something to maintain gaining new players. Last time low-lvl players were been hunted just for the exp by much higher lvls. Think about modyfing PvP-E to stop this. Players should only get exp for killing players with similar or higher lvl then theirs. This will make killing newbies much less profitable. It will also balance player lvl in long term so there won't be many too high lvls.
If you are level 150 and kill leve 80 you will get max 2% of your level its no problem man. Not good sugestion
If in the future you need newcommers then higher the first stages a bit and problem solved

If you are level 150 and kill leve 80 you will get max 2% of your level its no problem man. Not good sugestion
If in the future you need newcommers then higher the first stages a bit and problem solved
I don't know how much exp i will get on 150 bcuz i didn't kill low-lvls. What i have seen is pk-teams killing low-lvls just to get some exp. Maybe because they had too many free frags to use, idk. I know it's a real problem because it's a main reason why many new people leave server. As i said it doesn't hurt good players directly, but the weaker ones.

@Fribben
reconsider changing the reduction on ue or just make a poll on the website of originaltibia so that everybody can vote. nobody beside rpg/casual players is going to play sorcerer if it deals as much damage as sd on battles

I am ready for anything from this shady team, only if they were as dedicated to their server as they are trying to ruin it for others. They are such a fail server that they are too scared to even start OTLand advertisement thread. In 2 months he managed to get ONLY 300 registers, and people should consider that to be a big failure.
Agree on that, they spend more times hating on every other server than they actually spend looking at their own.

What I've seen, they even argue more on forums on OTLand and elsewhere MORE than they spend time online after they launches a new server...

Sad such server owners exist really <.<

need english speaking team ASAP xD someone be nice and add me, please.

FRIBBEN RLY MAKE POLL LET UE WORK NORMALY RIGHT NOW UE SUX SO NO POINT TO MAKE MAGES

WILL BE MORE FUN WITH UES WILL BE MORE EASY TO SNEAKE SOMEONE OR KILL ANY H LVL EK RP BY 4-5 UES

need english speaking team ASAP xD someone be nice and add me, please.
You can join my team (American/Mexico/Brazil)

I present to you "Only Hands", message private for invitation. To Rule. (Im not leader)

Eloth team is so noob ...
They dont start the ots ahahahaha
fail fail fail

tomorow maybe play orginal but GM plx dont ban agian for pk.

You can join my team (American/Mexico/Brazil)

I present to you "Only Hands", message private for invitation. To Rule. (Im not leader)

I hope you are kidding xD I would call you "no hands" instead, lame botters from 8.6 got no chance here

Veziv: Leave your own dream, when you learn this game, message me please.

is that u jakob? nice hands then XDDDDDDDDDD

only big mouth, no hands to play either
He attack me when i did not pay attention. I dont care if i die by UE spam, i dont consider he soloed me, for me this frag dont exist.

He attack me when i did not pay attention. I dont care if i die by UE spam, i dont consider he soloed me, for me this frag dont exist.
You literally chat shit to him which suggested you were at the keyboard and did pay attention... What are you on? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back