• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | NA-TUNNEL | Hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally chat shit to him which suggested you were at the keyboard and did pay attention... What are you on? xD
Gratz first msg for trying to bash me? Get a Life.

You dont see he spam ue? Most ridiculous way to kill. In my opinion, if i get soloed by ue, its like i dont get soloed

You dont see he spam ue? Most ridiculous way to kill. In my opinion, if i get soloed by ue, its like i dont get soloed
you fucking dumb
gfb>sd>gfb>ue
you are retarded

You still got soloed by someone in your level range, if you think killing someone solo by spamming ue is ridiculous then better just stick to your 10.x stuff and leave 8.0 alone lol...
And you talking about bashing people your last 10 messages contained messages trying to insult this BR team and Veziv...

Koval stop embarassing your country and learn some english.

About my "dead", of course i can die if im lower level than him, i was exping, i did not go and duel him . He dont solo me becouse mummies and necro attack me, he also ue so it doesnt count as soloed. Get rekt forum fighters, that was not a solo, keep trying.
You dont know what are you talking, probably you are from veziv team, drug addicts afterall without education but playing tibia everyday.

Koval: go school or get a job then talk to me
Veziv: talk to me when you are not on drugs (never will happen, i heard you sniff glue aswell)

yee jakob u did not pay attenion, so why u was spamming hotkey trying to heal yourself?

stop making excuses, u are bad

only shittalk

About my "dead", of course i can die if im lower level than him, i was exping, i did not go and duel him . He dont solo me becouse mummies and necro attack me, he also ue so it doesnt count as soloed. Get rekt forum fighters, that was not a solo, keep trying.
You dont know what are you talking, probably you are from veziv team, drug addicts afterall without education but playing tibia everyday.

Veziv: talk to me when you are not on drugs (never will happen, i heard you sniff glue aswell)

calm yourself fool.

yee jakob u did not pay attenion, so why u was spamming hotkey trying to heal yourself?

stop making excuses, u are bad

only shittalk
Necro+Mummy and UE spam (no skill)= Thats not a "solo". GGWP
How many times i have to explain?

And its his fault necros and mummies attacked you? 'i did not go and duel him', even though you literally called him out by saying 'you will die'.
Your brain has no sense of 8.0 stick to commanding rl tibia morta your too random for 8.0

And its his fault necros and mummies attacked you? 'i did not go and duel him', even though you literally called him out by saying 'you will die'.
Your brain has no sense of 8.0 stick to commanding rl tibia morta your too random for 8.0
Gratz 3 posts in 4 year to talk about me, guess im famous. Thanks for the respect you have for me, im glad.
If it took you 4 years to post i guess it will take you 8 years to understand i didnt get "soloed", go back to your ccave, troll.

Necro+Mummy and UE spam (no skill)= Thats not a "solo". GGWP
How many times i have to explain?
you can clearly see from the movie that he perfectly timed the sd in the same moment you used gfb so that you couldnt heal and then he finished you off with ue. stop being ridiculous jakobo :):);):D

Gratz 3 posts in 4 year to talk about me, guess im famous. Thanks for the respect you have for me, im glad.
If it took you 4 years to post i guess it will take you 8 years to understand i didnt get "soloed", go back to your ccave, troll.
Aight I cba to argue with someone so ignorant and braindead, refusing to accept the fact you got soloed, I mean punio is a good player no need to feel embarrassed to get soloed lol.

jakob 11 tibia player dont know that u cant heal and use gfb at the same time on 8.0, leave him alone, hes handicapped

Aight I cba to argue with someone so ignorant and braindead, refusing to accept the fact you got soloed, I mean punio is a good player no need to feel embarrassed to get soloed lol.
Explain me how i get soloed if i get ued and i get attack by atleast 6 monsters ? :/ You are so stubborn, troll

Ya'll understand how foolish ya'll look? Arguing about things no1 cares about on an open forum?
PM each other, no1 else care.

Explain me how i get soloed if i get ued and i get attack by atleast 6 monsters ? :/ You are so stubborn, troll
He had monsters attacking him also, also on this 8.0 UE hits similar to SD so stop crying that he was spamming UE, you got soloed end of accept the fact, at the end of the day its a bloody game so why you embarrassed to get bloody soloed?

Could you let the knights have a Sword/axe/club option on start pls

i finished my school and actually im working so
you were always shit and i dont talk with shit, bye scum

btw who are you? no one know you, except this retarded dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back