• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | NA-TUNNEL | Hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UE max reduction is set from 50% to 25%, so for each player it will reduce 2.5% damage until it hits 10 or more players which is max reduction of 25%. We will consider this a temporarily change and observe how it plays out live.

Could you let the knights have a Sword/axe/club option on start pls
They will get one from Oracle when entering main.

For those who don't know, the server starts in 19 hours, 30 minutes! Make sure you REGISTER (CLICK) | DOWNLOAD CLIENT (CLICK)

85867Y.png

Fribben.

How are vocations, is paladin worth playing? Do paladins exp with assassin stars? How about knights? And whats the thing with ue and sds?

Paladins arent bad, although they wont hit like mages...
Knights unfortunately suffer from low hits, here they are solely a tank. Wish they were better cause i love them..
But still the sv is amazing, so choose what u are more comfortable with

@Fribben
Quick and important question, what are the differences from the release today and the last original tibia? Maybe u already told the people but i couldnt find an answer... can you please tell me this? thanks bro, cant wait!

CAN YOU FEEL THE EARTH QUAKE?

DON'T WORRY, IT IS JUST ORIGINALTIBIA PREPARING FOR THE LAUNCH

WE GO LIVE IN 6 HOURS 19 MINUTES, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER AND DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT!!!!!!!!

Yea its rly not much. Let's better start it tomorrow at evening. Who AGREES?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back