• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | NA-TUNNEL | Hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is welcome to Punio Stream, please subscribe.

Twitch

Stay Tuned, streaming 18.00, all donates are welcome. Thanks for supporting.

jakob 11 tibia player dont know that u cant heal and use gfb at the same time on 8.0, leave him alone, hes handicapped
just to let u know , this guy is not even JAKOB , its some fan of his im guessing . just trolling with u noobs XD

Subscribe!
Starting in 3h!

XHqwuPk.png

Since I am new to OriginalTibia and I can't find any information of what I am looking for, I have to ask.

How do I do to buy a house when entering main?

LESS THAN 55 MINUTES LEFT TO START. YOU CAN LOGIN USING THE OLD OR NEW CLIENT OR 8.0 WITH IPCHANGER (ORIGINALTIBIA.COM PORT 7171)!

MORE THAN 1K+ REGISTERS.

CREATE ACCOUNT NOW!

1k registers gg

edit: i can use the same client right?

Last edited:
looks like ima be a lil l8 since this client is fucked and every 8.0 i download chrome blocks

033be2845f7479f2dc5b8e14fb669bf6.png

when i downloaded client and tried to open @Fribben

Put the folder on your desktop, run as administrator and allow both the .dll and .exe to bypass your antivirus/firewall if you got one. If it don't work, I will have to assist you later.

SERVER IS STARTING IN 20 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RitHDLb.jpg

REGISTER NOW

Fribben.

5 MINUTES LEFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HYPE 1 MIN
HYPE 1 MINHYPE 1 MIN
HYPE 1 MINHYPE 1 MIN
HYPE 1 MINHYPE 1 MIN
HYPE 1 MINHYPE 1 MIN
HYPE 1 MINHYPE 1 MIN
HYPE 1 MINHYPE 1 MIN
HYPE 1 MINHYPE 1 MIN
HYPE 1 MINHYPE 1 MIN
HYPE 1 MINHYPE 1 MIN
HYPE 1 MINHYPE 1 MIN
HYPE 1 MINHYPE 1 MIN
HYPE 1 MINHYPE 1 MIN
HYPE 1 MINHYPE 1 MIN
HYPE 1 MIN

jakim trzeba byc zjebem zeby grac na gowno otsie bo jakis punio tam gra xD a serw zdechnie po 3 tyg xD

ONLINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back