• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Power's Xanteria | 8.60 | STABLE | 17.1.15

Xanteria OT

Reaction score
Starts on 17/01/15 -- 16 CET (Central Europe Time, GMT + 1)

N4NdvL6.png

IP: xant.hopto.org
Web: http://xant.hopto.org
Client : 8.60
Port: 7171​

Hello there, so most likely you played the last (V3) version of Xanteria where everything was going REALLY good until my partner decided to start a fight with me for 40 euros when we earned 180+, All money was refunded to players anyway & server was getting ddosed till he lost all players (from 150+ to around 9?)

I know you must be thinking Why should we join your server since it's pretty much the same thing?

First of all, I want to clarify that all my so called "actions" were only reactions for what happened... For those of you who talked to me, you guys know that I had access to his paypal even after he scammed me, but I made it clear that I am not a thief, so all money was refunded to players & I took my 30 euros which I originally paid for the dedicated server and left...

I don't expect you guys to donate on start, & honestly I advice against it. Yes I do want donates for sure, no server is here just to entertain, but here's my promise, Xanteria will stay online this time, lag-free for as long as I can hold it, I only need around 40 euros to pay for the dedicated server, honestly I don't care about making a profit since I can't take it as cash anyway, so I invite y'all to have a fresh start.

Xanteria proved that it's capable of being a top-class server, however through the actions of my previous "partner" it had to go down, but I think it's unfair for all the 150+ players who were having a blast for it to end that way, & this is the reason I decided to have it online once again, but with staff members that won't backstabb each other, remove each other's positions just for money. Xanteria has 1 owner now, so we won't be having managerial problems anymore...

I repeat my apologies to everyone, especially @Damon, it broke my heart to close the last Xanteria like this since you were having a blast too, but you know how much I tried with Ohyeah, and honestly it looks like drugs got the best of him =/

Thanks for listening to this, for more information visit our website!
Yours,
Power

Last edited:
This guy was the HOSTER of my XANTERIA, and now he thiefed the ots and wants to run it hisself, this project has been mine since it existed, i worked with @PhoOwned aka @Gesior.pl on it, btw he was my hoster. Then power was my hoster and because of a trouble he thiefed this ots and now wants to run on it his self with his storys, hes none, just a egyptian 15 years old kid who thief MY xanteria and acts like its his ots.

Kind regards,

Ohyeah

Not talking about your childish ot land drama, im referring to the server.. I try and create an account and it doesnt allow me to change my username

Not talking about your childish ot land drama, im referring to the server.. I try and create an account and it doesnt allow me to change my username
Already posted on website, for security reasons you can't change username, since ohyeah has the fatabase and he will hack the players...

I donated in the previous xanteria -.- is a joke?
I am sorry, you know what happened there then if you were a player, also donations are a thank you to the ots owners, not a payment where anyone is obliged to do anything. I know how you feel, i donated on Xanteria before too & it reset the same day, this is ohyeah.. He does anything for money, anyways please do come & join us, you will have a blast for sure :)

Last edited by a moderator:
dang, i donated few times and their xanteria has not staff come online for few days, im thinking is that over.

@Yaze He Got Site Better Then Urs !!
He Got Cast System Better Then Nothing :)

I hope Xanteria OT Get Much Players
Guys Join This Guy Server :)

Thanks natala,
dang, i donated few times and their xanteria has not staff come online for few days, im thinking is that over.
Well dude i told you no money anymore = he wont even open pc... He doesnt care for the players, you can still enjoy my xanteria tho ;)

Don't miss out on Xanteria ;)

Cmon guyz join, were gonna have a blast in the new era of Xanteria!

Last edited by a moderator:
/\ Don't spam dude. Only one post in 24 hours unless you're responding to someone

Was thinking about it, will probably extend the time & put some more events if needed, quite short on players atm =/

You Can Start It Next Friday :)
So Get More Players And You Can Take Ur Time With Events !!

Me, since 2009 ! Power was only hosting it for me and because of a trouble/problem, he thief my datapack and wants to run it now. Everyone knows it.

Me, since 2009 ! Power was only hosting it for me and because of a trouble/problem, he thief my datapack and wants to run it now. Everyone knows it.

That's Because U Didn't Give Him The Euro
You Scammed Him He Should Do That..
Please Stop talk About That Again