• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Pythera | 8.6 | 24/7 | Great Wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried this server yesterday, I walked out from Thais depot and standed at the sewer leads down to the rotworms, I went afk to check a website and when I got back, I was killed by some 140+ ms.
1 hour later when I was bit above level 60 a lvl 180+ ms came and killed me, 10 min later another 190~ mage killed me. a few mins later the former lvl 180 came back and killed me again.

So I wonder, is it just me, or does the high lvls random a lot? I lost all my money and items I had and the motivation to continue =(
Sad.. I had fun while I was in Dragons but not while I was in Thais.

this is why i hate these kind of servers every people are 200+ its so easy to take back lvls and get cash that you dont care if you die

Also the inq teleports dont work. we killed the first inq boss went through the tp it tped us back to the main room tried the tp and it said we didn't have enough energy. so i think that is broke

Also the inq teleports dont work. we killed the first inq boss went through the tp it tped us back to the main room tried the tp and it said we didn't have enough energy. so i think that is broke

You have to kill Zugurosh <the second boss> to start entering TP :p since ushuriel shortcut is the stairs xD no TP

It is weird that mages can spam ues faster than i can heal, also i think attack spells and healing spells are on the same exhaust

This server is really lame.. The GM doesn't care about shit, he's just in it to collect the money from the donations, and his brother Sora, is bugging inquisition quest so that no one else may enter and makes like 15kk/h while botting

Of course, Saro does nothing to prevent this.. There's also a picture that proves Sora Ice got a bot in the forum, but Saro does nothing about that either
I guess more and more figured this out as the player amount is dropping

First i'm not his brother

second who don't got a bot on tibia nowday?

third go cry me a river?

Fourth is still 600+ people online very drop amount of player menz ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back