• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Pythera | 8.6 | 24/7 | Great Wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha lmao, you never sneak? You guys are bunch of no lifers who sneak us all night long, always if I go bot you guys are comming 10 mins later with ur whole team haha since im not pu**y as ur team who leave warmode if u go bot. You raped us in close battles ? How many do we had, 0 ? It was our first battle against you guys today lol. ofc we scream in vent if some people dont listen or do what anyone of us say. 120-80? '118 : 120' thats the stats right now, explain please.

about your noob chars:

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1485/nonoobcharnonoaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Edit: this guys isnt with us so shut up ok?:) only cueli but hes always with us in our guild only this time he wasn't

conversation between one guy from your team and my team:

23:50 Xusdoe: »tell ur guild
23:50 Xusdoe: »plx
23:50 Xusdoe: »:(
23:50 Xusdoe [239]: gime the name
23:50 Xusdoe: »we wont fight again S:
23:50 Xusdoe [239]: of noob char
23:50 Yarkeb [203]: exevo pan
23:50 Xusdoe: »igot cam
23:50 Xusdoe: »i willg ive u later
23:50 Mahmoudali [203]: utamo vita
23:50 Melhaar [206]: utamo vita
23:50 Yarkeb [203]: UTANI GRAN HUR
23:50 Xusdoe [239]: we got alot

bej looser

i mean alot of random ppl and noob chars fucking us, but we don't cry for this dude

In ur photo of noob chars we just got Javi and Cueli, the others are ur noobchars or random ppl skullbashers, and javi and cueli are attackable they both got skull. So don't cry for that, and what happened in Edron closed battle?:eek: oh let me remember like 6 chars lvl 100 mwalling us and u all got massacred right? ah ok. Gl with ur super team pro's.

Javi had skull in the end he also died then, he also died without skull and Cueli had yellow skull blindass not white, we killed all your noob chars tho. Same as today you guys came without warmode hehe!!!!!

:eek:?

Dude watch what you say cuz we have a cam, it was full of your noobchars, you are crying cuz you are few, maybe cuz YOU HAVE HALF OF TEAM WITH NOOB CHARS?ah ok (A), i saw javi all the war white skull, but i wont discuse about that, we just had 2, the other were skullbahsers/randoms now say what you want, say that you are pros, etc, etc. But look on the war statistics ok. :p

Alix

Edit: I won't answer again. It's lame to discuss about wars of OTS here. I think we are just gaining posts with no sense.

Yes, we are only few people still we massacred you guys yesterday. About the Stats, it's (135 : 148) big difference eh? And with how many guilds are you in War and with how many are we in War.

OMFG

Stop spamming this thread, fight in PM or something. Yeye u are both so 1337 omg killz everyone now GTFO. Who gives a SHIT.

TROLLS

Plx fix freezes/lags/ddos/bugs/guilds

=)

Last edited:
What happens to the server..? Today crashed like 4-5 times..! Can anyone give him a solution, or try to fix the problem we are a lot of ppl waiting for it.

btw.Snach good try on sneak me today :) but you and this XXXX ice failed really hard.

Last edited:
What happens to the server..? Today crashed like 4-5 times..! Can anyone give him a solution, or try to fix the problem we are a lot of ppl waiting for it.

btw.Snach good try on sneak me today :) but you and this XXXX ice failed really hard.

Ehe xD
It wasnt sneak we just wanted to lvl there ^^
Maziajka, it's just hard to find posts that matter, I don't care about ur war and neither does anyone else.
So maybe flame in syphera forums in battles board like everyone else? X)

Saro u still got that bug with freeze? Maybe offer donation items to the one that finds it, then maybe the abuser will tell you.

So why not getting the optimization of Elf? I heard that he is doing it ofc for $$$ xd

Saro, found a bug lol xD
When u report someone, it bans u -.-
reason: unknown packets smthing.
The second i pressed "send" at the report thingy it banned me wtf.

edit:
I'm banned but I'm not in ban list =S

Last edited:
Fixxx those fucking kicks.. its really shit all time coming kicKS

And when i was hunting frost dragons i gotted big freeze it wasnt server save i cant heal, move, attack or nothing frost dragon just killed me.
And i heared there doesent work inq?wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back