• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Pythera | 8.6 | 24/7 | Great Wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think there wont be any war after a reset? People would be encouraged to pg and be in the top 10 and make guilds and declare war to others, allthough the gm pmed me that there wont be any reset so ...

And i noticed up from saro's avatar it's Pythera.com, but the server was pythera.net, it will be com or net?O_O

Tell your names and guild of the game here, if you want we can war eachothers, let's see who is good and who just talk.

Last edited:
2-3 hours TT? It will be the time to pg cuz no people, so .. maybe i will lvl all the night ..manually.. won't you?:)

Omfg that video made me laught a lot i'm gonna watch all episodes xd!! btw.. don't say you bot (the gm is near us...).

Alix i'm the only one on that OT don't bot my char. you can check or msg me any time i'm online :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back