• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Qumora | Custom-Evo | 8.6 | Free points | Unique Events | Opening 28/2 18:00 CET

Love the server, but would like to see daily updates, for example adding new spells, the game seems to stop once you hit lvl 600, no new spells, no tiers of armour or gems etc, there dosnt seem to be much more to do than pk. There also seems to be a massive drop in exp gain once you hit lvl 500, creatures such as Qumora give little exp and yet you can easily die tanking 2 at lvl 520+ and the spawn often has 3+, this makes little sense, this also means you are stuck hunting Quara slicers taking hour for 2-3 levels?
Considering you have a steady flow of 150+ regular players, it would be a shame to see the OT die from lack of updates and stale gameplay. At the moment the OT is keeping people for guild wars, but it wont be long before the teams who make up 60% of the players leave and go to another server, updates need to be made to keep players interested.
I hope to see this server survive where many have gone down, but changes need to be made and fast!

p.s; another thing to note, is that the lvl 500 paladin spell does less dmg than the 350 and even the 300 one? i know it has a greater distance, but its more a less useless, seems stupid really.

many thanks.

Sasiq

Last edited:
Your tutors or gms need to be more active in game, most of the time your tutors are bottling afk so never answer questions, kinda defeats the point of them being tutors. Also the forum on the website is kinda usless as no one bothers to check or asnwer posts, there are a number of posts including my self that have not been answered.

Does anyone from otland actually play here? Hit me up with a pm, maybe we can start a team going!

Hello, Gremlee. Check our conversation, would like to hear from you anytime soon!

Back