• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ramonia 7.6 - Highrate Custom Map - Start Sunday 11th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arahnus

Reaction score

Create Account: Register account

Download Client: RamoniaClient

From now on Ramonia is Open Beta stage. Exp, mlvl and skills are multiplied by 3. Feel free to join and have a feedback before official launch

Gameplay:
Ramonia is about joyfulness of PvP and killing the most dangerous creatures ever existed on tibians world. Fast paced server with extreme pvp trigged by low exhaustion on spells and runes. Face deadly monsters on most challenging Quests on The Inquisition, Pits of Inferno, Demon Oak, Yalahar Quest 10th mission (Azerus room), Bigfoot Burden Quest and many more. All of them with real outfits, damage and spell effects. Travel through the cities resembled to real tibia locations: Edron, Ankrahmun, Port Hope and the custom ones Iceland and Yurcity revamped and expanded. Supply with runes, ammunition and start grinding monster with your company. Slay enemies without great risk of losing levels and items.

General Settings:

Experience stages:
  • From 1 To 30 – 40x
  • From 31 To 50 – 30x
  • From 51 To 70 – 20x
  • From 71 To 90 – 15x
  • From 91 To 110 – 10x
  • From 111 To 140 – 7x
  • From 141 To 180 – 5x
  • From 181 + - 3x
  • Skillrate: 8x
  • Magicrate: 5x
  • Lootrate: 3x
Frags and Banishements:
  • RED skull (Daily): 4
  • Frags to Ban (24h): 6
  • RED skull time: 24h
  • Fragban time: 36h

Features:
  • Shared Experience - 20% bonus in party
  • Cast System – share your live cast with others
  • Training spots under depots to comfortable skills practice
  • No task system implemented (might be in future on rare monsters)
  • Free premium account to access to every islands and npcs
  • Cipsoft client to assure smooth gameplay
  • Active staff cater to players needs and look around for cheaters
  • More info you can check here
rk7q7d.jpg

2ahz67q.jpg

14aap0n.jpg

t56n1y.jpg

2e1aosw.jpg

All of you are welcome who like the old nostalgia mixed with new content!

There are stable 8-10 players playing during day. They are delighted so far then guys com'on give it a try before it's official launch (it's bump :)).

People running around on aim bot and re-attacks and gm create 84mlv char for his friend with full set of custom items and cash to kill people (he was botting also lol) we killed him and looted a lot of manarunes wand of defiance (custom item) golden legs etc etc

Theres no anti-bot client on this server even most stupid people i've met at 7.6 100% randoms which couldnt even edit client had bot here hitting me 2 sqm away screen with power bolts all time retargeting

People running around on aim bot and re-attacks and gm create 84mlv char for his friend with full set of custom items and cash to kill people (he was botting also lol) we killed him and looted a lot of manarunes wand of defiance (custom item) golden legs etc etc

Theres no anti-bot client on this server even most stupid people i've met at 7.6 100% randoms which couldnt even edit client had bot here hitting me 2 sqm away screen with power bolts all time retargeting

pretty much sums it up. Spell damage is fucked and exhaust for heal is 2sec while exhaust for sd/gfb is 1sec wtf

You guys are delusion. I isn't said it is fully ani-bot client but cheating leads to immediate deletion. This God was deleted before Open Beta (and he's gone) but he created some rare items which doesnt have influence on gameplay. Exhaust on heal spells is faster than agressive spells LoL.

We have reached today 26 people online and server is growing everyday. Hope you will test it before official launch. See yaa

did u mention 14 people of those took ban for unjustified kills and quit server and rest were full-afk on trainers cause theres no-logout zone? U cant even catch most simply re-attack which allow people to mark them with attack before they even reach their screen lol

You should be banned for this fase accusation. There is no no-logout zone - liar. When there was a small crash (by my side I admit) 20 people relogged in 2 sec. I have command which check mc players and I haven't seen more than 2 playing at the same time (which 4 is legal). You have boring life man, get your facts straight before lying and discourage people here.

You guys are delusion. I isn't said it is fully ani-bot client but cheating leads to immediate deletion. This God was deleted before Open Beta (and he's gone) but he created some rare items which doesnt have influence on gameplay. Exhaust on heal spells is faster than agressive spells LoL.

We have reached today 26 people online and server is growing everyday. Hope you will test it before official launch. See yaa

That is false, but you have shown your incompetence and that was all i asked for. Cheerio~

Incompetence is your only word. But those who criticized the most at start they are doing fine now on my server.
We have few very active players who search for the new challange. Here you go.

10ii655.jpg

2hozeqe.jpg

The Inquisition failed :( but I believe tomorrow they can make it. Great team by the way with 130 lvl blocker they managed to reach final room.
hAv6q7

active people who are looking for new challenges? i got killed 3 times on lvl 50ish by lvl 150s with aimbot.
sd -> uh = 2 sec delay <-- ??
sd -> sd = 1 sec delay
uh -> uh = 1 sec delay

map is kinda empty looks like u copy paste stuff and forgot monsters, rest is yuruts and that map is 10 years old kinda baad so..

About exhaustion I do some search but I think you are wrong. Exhust is 2 sec after UE and POX and there is additional exh when u start dashing your hotkeys. It's because of very low exhaust you need to have great timing and that's all. You got used to another system but this is it how working here and I won't change this.

Map is fully reworked and as players msg'ed me they find it attractive. So you stated your opinion, don't like it as you wish.

And for the record I see you and this guy up is so frustrated so much since you have got killed by someone in game and try to make it look so bad. Guys it's time to move on. I will make this ot even for 10 ppl. That's all.

Last edited:
I might try it, but dumb question, are u able to make any sort of proxy for me? Im currently staying in Philipiness and that ping (probably european one) makes me slighly slow in game :(

@edit
Ahm, and if you want people to enjoy your server (even if it will be 10 people) you should keep stats (exp/mlev and so on) from open beta. Ive reach some lvls and i actually enjoyed it.. not sure if i would feel the same having 1/3 of the stats. (just my idea)

Last edited:
About exhaustion I do some search but I think you are wrong. Exhust is 2 sec after UE and POX and there is additional exh when u start dashing your hotkeys. It's because of very low exhaust you need to have great timing and that's all. You got used to another system but this is it how working here and I won't change this.

Map is fully reworked and as players msg'ed me they find it attractive. So you stated your opinion, don't like it as you wish.

And for the record I see you and this guy up is so frustrated so much since you have got killed by someone in game and try to make it look so bad. Guys it's time to move on. I will make this ot even for 10 ppl. That's all.

no, it's a common bug where people use 1sec agressive exhaust. For some reason the exhaust from atk_spell -> def_spell stays at 2 sec. I had mlvl 25 i never used UE/POX.

lets try it ;p /what is mana regen?

Taken directly from the website:

Ramonia - Open Server

Vocation and Items Health Regen Mana Regen
Master Sorcerer/Elder Druid 3hp/4sec 12mana/2sec
Royal Paladin 4hp/3sec 8mana/2sec
Elite Knight 6hp/3sec 4mana/2sec
Life ring 3hp/3sec 12mana/3sec
Ring of healing 4hp/2sec 14mana/2sec
Soft boots 5hp/2sec 12mana/2sec

Regards,
Cody

i see alot ppl spaming about anti-bot client. if you gona work on it i will join with friends. if there is like they say thats everyone is on aim-bot then good luck. Ofcourse you have time untill server gona start

From now on you can create an account. About anti-bot issue I will be working hard on it but since it's a deadline server will start normally. You can always report cheaters to me or on forum.

>2018
>Adobe Flash player on the website

alright.

W5SZOhi.png

i think for agresive spells ue sd should be normal exhaust ;p only for support spells 1 second is okey. later you will see thats need change something or no becosue spam sd on monsters and for ppl with bot is very unfair and stupid

Nope I won't change this cause this is what distinguish my server from others. I really like it, will be playing regulary so I check by myself how it's working on daly basic.

20 minutes left to launch. Check this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back