• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Ranger's Arcani |NEW CLASS|BETA|FULL CUSTOM|

Exp rate

• Constant x1

Votes: 93 44.5%
  • Low stage

Votes: 79 37.8%
  • Other

Votes: 37 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys if u obtain 15 lvl and need take subclass just pm Oskar or me, in game or on Discord, we give u class what u chose manualy because npc need translate to eng

Now you are playing your own responsibility. Officially we will open beta in 2-4 days

:)

Last edited:
Couple comments so far; Firstly, I love this ot, the concept is amazing.
Body decay seems a little fast, I died fairly deep in and by the time I got back (15 minutes or so) my entire body had rotted away.
The warrior class has a HUGE advantage at the start (not sure about mid/end game), the archer one broke all of my spears trying to kill my first rat to get more money to buy more spears. The mage hits really weak compared to the warrior and it takes much longer to even be able to kill the first couple rats.
Maybe just decrease the break chance of the spears you start off with you help make the archer not require you to make a warrior for a money maker right from the start.

Couple comments so far; Firstly, I love this ot, the concept is amazing.
Body decay seems a little fast, I died fairly deep in and by the time I got back (15 minutes or so) my entire body had rotted away.
The warrior class has a HUGE advantage at the start (not sure about mid/end game), the archer one broke all of my spears trying to kill my first rat to get more money to buy more spears. The mage hits really weak compared to the warrior and it takes much longer to even be able to kill the first couple rats.
Maybe just decrease the break chance of the spears you start off with you help make the archer not require you to make a warrior for a money maker right from the start.

Hey :) we adding training arrow and spear for hunter, this weapons have +25% hit chance but less dmg :) mage have best dmg on mid game and low on start :) warrior its cancer :D he can good heal self only from lifesteal and this is best difficiulity class here like five stars when grenadier have 1+ :D i make all vocation like stone, peper, scisors u know :) Each has its own role to play and each one is in the best of it

Guys if u obtain 15 lvl and need take subclass just pm Oskar or me, in game or on Discord, we give u class what u chose manualy because npc need translate to eng

Now you are playing your own responsibility. Officially we will open beta in 2-4 days

:)
When you say we are playing at our own responsibility does that mean our characters will get wiped on open beta? Like you said the official open beta will be in 2-4 days, so should we wait until then? or are we safe to start playing now?

the account creation is built into the client i had played it for a bit today pretty interesting and nice skill tree style.

When you say we are playing at our own responsibility does that mean our characters will get wiped on open beta? Like you said the official open beta will be in 2-4 days, so should we wait until then? or are we safe to start playing now?

Wipe only come for normal start :) now u can play safe BUT now not all fix ingame like hunter first weapons, spell translate and npc translate :) after we done this we open official beta :p

Am I blind or is the site/acc creator not listed?
TyyZvIl.jpg

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers there u can download current client, if we update client i send new link :)

Last edited:
Welp, i guess old fucks like me cant play, got windows XP (<) cant launch the client.
Anyways, this looks kurwa amazing.

dfa2c2247e374fe9a20d1aedc51c1b87.png

Having so much fun so far, questline is amazing.

Last edited:
Amazing how monsters fight between each other ( Minotaurs vs Outlaws)
Yeah , just 10 minutes ago I've witnessed a brutal attack on a poor deer that was cornered by 3 wolves. Nature can be brutal xD

Current Client download - RA.rar

Now we add this item for new Hunter's to easy hit enemy
yTwmoZp.jpg

And for Mercenary
bjNQi3X.jpg

New Arrows and Spears u can buy near Gate
hywhL3w.jpg

New Wands and Rod :D
ayP5ggK.jpg

To use some you need the right level and profession!

Now Grenadier, Warrior, Paladin, Shooter, Occultis and Passive spells are translated to english :3 tommorow we translate Elementalist and vocation npc

Last edited:
Having a great time. People should try this server out ^^

Fun server, you can stand on a table and watch someone sleep while you try to raise your magic level.
28fae79a153a9b71e56474533aca88d9.jpg

Looks like a really awesome server with alot of work and though put into it.
Hopefully more people will try it out.

The only thing that i find slightly annoying is that if you die, you don't have a lot of time to get your loot
back because of the decay being way to fast :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back