• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Ranger's Arcani |NEW CLASS|BETA|FULL CUSTOM|

Exp rate

• Constant x1

Votes: 93 44.5%
  • Low stage

Votes: 79 37.8%
  • Other

Votes: 37 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

@Mr Geni , @assassinho hey, we atm no have webs :) u can make account on client
TyyZvIl.jpg

On this npc u can buy all materials for spells like soul stones, skulls, fire mushrooms, whooden whistle and others
itlVMnM.jpg

You can click the left button on spell, that will show you the description (work if u have current client)
EkWi3o0.jpg

We working on auto update client :)

We are looking for someone who can translate Polish into English quest line :< we alredy have only one person who do that

Last edited:
I will update the client soon. You can change width of chat window, move minimap and some smaller things will make the game more enjoyable.
Regards!

Would be amazing if u upload this client on some other server than shitty googledrive since I for some reason can't log in nor download client from there...

Would be amazing if u upload this client on some other server than shitty googledrive since I for some reason can't log in nor download client from there...
Ja nie musze tam logowac ani nic o.o po prostu wchodze i wciskam pobieranie na górze i sie pobiera :D coś zle robie?

Very fun server, i'm loving it, the beginner story line is fun to do aswell

My short feedback after 30 minutes of gameplay.
+ Story Line (quests etc.) are very amazing
this server for now is very hard at beginning.
I dont know how many people you expect on official server but spawns and monsters are really not prepared for huge amount of players.
Rats hitting strong and spam with bleeding spell that deals 2-3 dmg/sec. (Thats too strong for mage who hits like 4-6 from basic wand and paladin/knight which miss is 80% of hits). It's hard to make bloodhit on beginning of the game.
The amount of monsters on spawn locations are too not enough for huge amount of players and monsters are very strong for beginning.
For me I think on official start when the server will reach like 100 players online at same moment there will be problem with kill any monster on beginning spawns (monsters are strong, small amount of them are on spawn)

I know this server is gonna be PRO RPG STYLE but its totally not prepared to handle 100 players at the same moment. Beginning monsters are strong and very small amount of them on respawns.

The start is fine, look on real tibia when ot's launch at rook, like medivia, all the spawns full too e.t.c He can just change respawn rate to be very fast in the first few hours of server and it will be good. Don't make game too easy. hard is much better than easy.

Today we have managed to make an auto-updater for our client. This is only a prototype in early stages, it updates on its own. While its updating it will be shown that the client is not responding so dont be confused and wait it out. After the update ends, the client will restart and everyting will be working perfectly.

Current Client - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:
enjoying this server so much and im only lvl 15, highly recommended

I invite you all to check the server, not only because of the amazing RPG feel, but there are also lots of custom sprites ;)

I cant open the client anymore after the attack speed update, and I tried to download the auto update client but I can't.

@Darkoz
autoupdate its kinda broken atm, you have to add an exception to windows defender
@topic
Really recommend this one. sure is a great one, and need some tweaking but its amazing, still missing on the part of the quest but im guessing its mostly due to translating issues <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back