• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RareTibia 7.4 HR 2x easier 5.01.2017 17:00 CET - Free Pacc - Loot Message - Tasks

RareTibia

Reaction score

Hosted on dedicated gaming server in: France

Hard work and one year of trials. We can assure you that raretibia is complete !
Oldschool server based on Tibia 7.4 and unique exp-rate formula which changes at each level !
Raretibia give you the best gameplay mode which is balanced for all voc.
Unique exp-rate formula make its life longer and nice fights.

Unique exp-rate formula:

For level 8 you need 476. (like 88x).
For 20 it is 18 624. (like 53x).
For 30 it is 99 598. (like 37x).
For 40 it is 324 660. (like 28x).
For 50 it is 808 052. (like 18x).
For 60 it is 1 697 610. (like 15x).
For 70 it is 3 587 388. (like 10x).
For 80 it is 5 454 590. (like 8,5x).

For 90 it is 8 785 692. (like 6,5x)
For lev 100 it is 13 450 324 (like 4,7x).
For lev 120 it is 28 077 128 (like 3x).

exp-rate change at each lvl

Premium account: Free
Map: 7.4 + POI dls
Runes: 2x
Loot rate: 4x (gold drop 2x)
Server type: Pvp-Rpg
Skills: 35x
Magic rates: 6x Manaregen

6x Maglev

Gold change by click and Pacc for free !

Red Skull 4 frags,
Banishment 8 frags,
One frag duration 12h

Desert quest soloable without items. Promotion 10k.

Task system: http://raretibia.wikispaces.com/Tasks

1483370371-teamhuntmaly.gif

Check: raretibia.wikispaces.com

Last edited:
Shittiest and most corrupted server out there.
GM ban people for no reason and give his polish friends free items.
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME

Last two editions we banned 2 players and as we said before to bad we didnt cam it. Hello :) hate is free and gold change since new year aswell ! You are welcome

28rdrbm.png

walking around falming around~

You and some more users are just scrolling otland waiting for topic where you can hate whatever is inside. Probably you are making OT with some other haters like for example: Castrolator.

28rdrbm.png

You and some more users are just scrolling otland waiting for topic where you can hate whatever is inside. Probably you are making OT with some other haters like for example: Castrolator.
HAHAHAHA it is called INSTA KARMA

24o9ea1.png

You guys are insane wherever i go i can find your stupid comments towards people who are acctually doing somenthing.

28rdrbm.png

Seems like envy has made its path into your little barely existent brain.
Gonna get 30 players again and reset for 3, of maybe 4th time in 2 weeks?

For people that dont know he has started this server like 4 times now within 2 weeks, so basically he makes otland thread the day for it to start comes then he gets 30 players MAX. And that includes 20 of his spoofed chars, then he shuts it down and makes a new attempt 2 days later.

Ask anyone who has played it, waste of time.

You haters are retarded for real. One of last editions, one with >100 players, were quite successful. Ofc there was some problems with rollbacks, but its not comparable to amount of hate you are flaming around. Corrupted administration? Because of what? Supporting streamers? God please...
@Castrolator your about to start ot now. Trust me, people see what kind of person are you and I honestly doubt your servers would ever reach raretibias records. Keep hating
@RareTibia, as I once mentioned you gotta think about new engine, because there was serious lack of smoothness in walking.

Lol agreed @dutchie1 . But some people think you're "hating" when in fact I am simply speaking the truth.
Is anything in my previous post false?
Think about it. If I would want to hate I would simply just ignore him instead of bumping his thread.

14vpbtg.png

Go back to your OT, as a "hoster" which you claim you are. You are already doing mistakes like walking around fighting people who were neutral towards you before. You will get your fights after lauch of your server. We already passed peak of 130 players online and i understand your feeling that we are competition for you. For now i suggest you to leave this treat before people will start to be "against" you and your OT(with great pay to win shop) for what u are trying to achieve here.

Lol agreed @dutchie1 . But some people think you're "hating" when in fact I am simply speaking the truth.
Is anything in my previous post false?
Think about it. If I would want to hate I would simply just ignore him instead of bumping his thread.

Comming to a threat and spamming with your friends "not recommended" has noting in common with saying a truth when you are about to host your server bro, come on.
After what you said all i want is your hate mr hoster.

34hgw3o.png

"Desert quest soloable
Loot messages now optional (!loot on/off)
Conjuring runes works even when blanks are in bp

At server start we will choose 10 random accounts that will receive 250 points!"

What else are you going to copy ? as i said get back to your OT
When you will face reality you will have no more time/strength to do what you do now, none of the hosters do that.

Last edited:
hbahahahhahaha oh my god.
It has seriously been a long while since I've seen such an immature and stupid kid host an OT. I remember back in the days when all these kids were trying to make ots with evo map, but even those people had more intelligence and knowledge than this guy.
I barely even want to reply to the guy since he really cant comprehand anything not even if I would explain 1 + 1 = 2 would he get it.

If people want to play your OT then they will do so, if not then its not my fault nor problem. Dont come back whining "omg u ruined my ot by saying all that in ur posts blabla".
All I did was simply state facts that were true, the people that actually care and know agree with me. If you cant handle the truth then I simply have no idea what to tell you kid. Just deal with it. The mistakes you made were yours, nobody else forced you to restart your out, all the mistakes you made were your own choices so its nobody elses fault that your server is a failure, and once again is going to become a failure.

I will repeat myself once again; all of this is YOUR fault. Not mine. Not @dutchie1's. Not anyone elses.
YOU were the one that took all the decisions.
For the love of god, grow a pair and realize the truth. Stop blaming me and everyone else for "flaming"(according to you its flame but in reality its truth). It's not our fault your server is/will be a failure.

Casrtolator we are done here. I will do not answer your post any more. It is pointless.

It is worth to play here ?
Jump in and tell me if you like it. We are open and helpful in game. We will not restart server for a long time like players ask us!

Last edited:
Back