• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
it wont be online for atleast 2 weeks, we got some technical problems.

Hopefully when I get home from work. Not sure why it's offline, website seems to work so must've been a crash or something

Maybe u forget to add something about re-open server after ss, cause at 12:00 was a message about server save and from then it's offline.

Edit. ONLINE!

Last edited:
You still here? you said you'll quit because you've got big family queue on the computer and one room in your house.
I copy you my old post:
I no wait for ots.
My family started using more computer.
4 people + me using 1 computer.
I have small time now for play games computer.
In the spring of 2013 plan to stop playing at all ots forever.
Now i play some time brick force.
When the realistic returns or other good war ots , i make 2 or 3 big movies and stop play forever.
Request to Ond:
If you open ots on christmas please make new map.
I want make my last movie on new nice map.

I'm really waiting for your next movie Tampon. Might learn a few tricks from watching your pvp movies. Man you're a god

Maybe u forget to add something about re-open server after ss, cause at 12:00 was a message about server save and from then it's offline.

Edit. ONLINE!

Yes, that was the problem. I didn't launch the re-starter, only the .exe

this server is too easy i entered for 20 min and soloed everyone give me some competition

I copy you my old post:
I no wait for ots.
My family started using more computer.
4 people + me using 1 computer.
I have small time now for play games computer.
In the spring of 2013 plan to stop playing at all ots forever.
Now i play some time brick force.
When the realistic returns or other good war ots , i make 2 or 3 big movies and stop play forever.
Request to Ond:
If you open ots on christmas please make new map.
I want make my last movie on new nice map.

In the spring of 2013 plan to stop playing at all ots forever. wow tampon are you finally starting with school?! your english teacher will have a hell of a job:ninja:

What do you mean? I have seen tampon kill a team consisting of 25 mages and 3 eks.

60 players online now, was have some serious fun! And now the server got DDOSED by the some fucker who ddosed faloria?

It was just a matter of time until ryan would destroy the fun of realistic-war as well :(

He wants people to go to oldera but they won't..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back