• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the previous pages on this thread (4-5 pages back)

Read the previous pages on this thread (4-5 pages back)

Vi vet att det är på grund av den där horungen Ryan och att dina föräldrar jobbar via nätet? eller har jag fel?

Men försök ge det en chans till

Vi vet att det är på grund av den där horungen Ryan och att dina föräldrar jobbar via nätet? eller har jag fel?

Men försök ge det en chans till

Något i den stilen. Dock inte bekräftat att det är Ryan så anklagar inte honom...

Ond, du har bästa war oten i hela oldschool, ge en sista chans, händer det EN enda ddos, säg bara hej då till realistic war då :d

Ond, du har bästa war oten i hela oldschool, ge en sista chans, händer det EN enda ddos, säg bara hej då till realistic war då :d

Byter till engelska.

I have already said why I can't give it an extra chance at the moment. I am living at home which means that I am not the only one using the internet and the TV-channels are only working if the internet is. So my hands are tied.

Guys, we all want it back but we have to respect Ond's decision.

I think it's wise to wait until Oldera goes down. Although we do not know for sure that Ryan is behind the attacks, he sure is a potential threat and as long as he's around it's better to wait. When he has received enough donations he will come up with some excuse to close the server and he will be gone for a while. Perhaps he might even give up on Oldera as that other server is stealing all his players, and re-emerge sometime in the future for another round.

As nash said, don't nag ond about putting it online, wait until oldera is gone and then rehost it, if it doesn't get ddosed then it was most likely ryan behind the attacks and even now i can say almost for sure that ryan is the fella behind the attacks.

don't u hate kids who nag about wanting the server back but never really were thankful for him putting it up in the first place =S

I decided to stop playing sooner than i planned.
I leave January or February i dont know because maybe in January i no have internet i dont know for 100%.
Ond please give me a chance to shoot my last videos.
There are no other ots on whom I could record a videos.
I have a new program to film making.
Today, I did a video of the brick-force look this :
brick-force.com - YouTube
If you can open ots tomorrow, or the next few days.

Please do read the previous pages of this thread (maximum 10 pages back) and you will understand why I cannot grant your wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back