• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Läs tråden din dumma blatte

off again? that suck becouse i got banned on real-war for inviting players to your ots xD

Sorry to hear that, though I don't like the idea of doing such deeds, thanks. But I have been 'defeated'. I cannot host the server, someone or some people dislike me or the server too much.

; (

- - - Updated - - -

have u lost your connection or just lags on ots? Does it affect other pc's in your home? maybe You just give up too fast;/

Yo guys, what kind of ot is this? Enforced pvp? Coz I quited tibia long ago and I just want to bang some heads like back in the days when u had to manually pvp :)

Yo guys, what kind of ot is this? Enforced pvp? Coz I quited tibia long ago and I just want to bang some heads like back in the days when u had to manually pvp :)

It's the best war server u could ever imagine for manual pvp, but offline now due to an attacks of ddosers :S

It's the best war server u could ever imagine for manual pvp, but offline now due to an attacks of ddosers :S

Oh nice, thanks dude. I dont know nowadays but years ago I used to play on Evulclown server, that was the best one :D

[video=youtube;qApz-WTpzyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qApz-WTpzyI[/video]

I'm the Chairman xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back