• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't work for some fun reason, even though I tested it several times. Server up again.

The server is down and I'm all suprised

Seriously love you for hosting this though!

It's up, you have to re-download the client. It's HalfAway who is hosting it, you should love him!

Ond, can you please answer at forums where there are several people complaining about the 3-4 people using bots the last days? There's even a cam as proof and you haven't even responded..
Fix it, before its too late

Ond, can you please answer at forums where there are several people complaining about the 3-4 people using bots the last days? There's even a cam as proof and you haven't even responded..
Fix it, before its too late

I'll see what I can do.

Yo, ond I played your server for sometime now and now I occured again same problem, website won't load for me and I can't login to tibia.
All I get is 'Your character list is being loaded. Please wait.' I re-downloaded client multiple times it seems like nothing is helpin for me?

The server will go offline 2015-04-09, 18:00 CET and also stay off.

A big thank you to @HalfAway for hosting the server since the 5th December 2014.

: [

fun while it lasted i guess : p

played this serv like 3 years ago and still its one my favourite war ots :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back