• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
"SSA is for rookies" I remember you from 36hopto :p I used to play there as 'Wizard' sometime ago. You were always playing on Friiko Druid.

That's right. I miss those times, I had much fun on that server. It's a shame those war servers are scarce, I dont have time to play the low rates and would just like to log on when I feel like it to blow off some steams. Realistic was perfect for that, and overall it is the best PVP server I ever played, with hopto as a very, very close second.

@Ond, I tried to send you a PM but I dont know if it went through. If not, Id like to have a word with you.

@Everyone else, is there anyone who's really good at computers here? I dont know anything about this, but there has to be something you can do when you get DDoSed like this. Doesn't it leave soething behind that can be used? This shit has to be illegal, and the internet provider should be able to pick up whatever these attacks leave behind, or am I wrong?

The second best warserver I've ever played was many years ago, it was client 8.0 Fibula map, but a modified version - you couldn't aim runes in battle nor hotkey anything. Levels were like 25-40 and the server was called oldnoobwar~ something, can anyone recall that server?

I do. Were there characters like Eyes of truth or Balthaazar?, That ot was really nice and I wish I could play there once again.

Also, I tried waropolis but its not for me, i just cant assimilate to custom maps and this lags.... I really miss realistic. : P

Chance is pretty low because I know exactly what will happen if I do

Turn. It. On.

Hey guys, what do you think about ots 7.92 without hotkeys? There wont be any aim bot cuz any1 exist for that client... :p

Turn. It. On.

Hey guys, what do you think about ots 7.92 without hotkeys? There wont be any aim bot cuz any1 exist for that client... :p

tibia auto, tibia bot ng, blackd atleast exist :<

OMFg tibianic is off, Ond do us all a typical svensk o starta den för att hjälpa dina medborgare

Bump, some stuff are new, you will notice in game. And also, this time I have added a "death-counter" that works similar to the "frag-counter". Also made it possible to see your "rank" or "stats" or w/e in your character search.

The formula is simple; frags / deaths = rank

Enjoy while it lasts http://realistic-war.no-ip.org/

Soon, discovered a bug that made the server crash constantly, hopefully I have solved it now...

What mean soon ?? Today?? Tomorrow ?? Week?? Please and 1 more thing. What country and city is location of this server because i want use proxy and must know it.

Well, couldn't solve it this fast. So for a time the fields wont yield any damage. Server is back up.

No, it haven't been solved yet... I'm working on it :S

Last edited:
Man when you open that server you will be mine master ! ;) i love realisitc every day check otservlist.org and realistic-war.no-ip.org I will waiting for it now xD

- - - Updated - - -

How it's going man ??

Working on it, got a working version ready... though I will try solve it one last time, if not I put up the back up

Awesome news! Downloaded the client from the website but I can't open it, it says that a tibia client is already running. I can open any other Tibia client I got, but not that one.

That's weird, just make a shortcut and use gamemaster

Code:
C:\User\Desktop\RW\Rw.exe gamemaster

or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back