• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did u change ond that this ot is now fucked up, lags, step lags when using runes etc

how long you reckon it'll be online for ond?

trying to decide if it's worth setting my hotkeys, lol

Haven't touched any of that since last time. Have you set the right graphic options on?

- - - Updated - - -

how long you reckon it'll be online for ond?

trying to decide if it's worth setting my hotkeys, lol

How do you reckon me to be able to answer that

perhaps you had a plan of how long it would be online, never mind however

perhaps you had a plan of how long it would be online, never mind however

I never decide this question

- - - Updated - - -

what did u change ond that this ot is now fucked up, lags, step lags when using runes etc

I can't notice it myself. I haven't changed anything regarding that, at all. What I basically have done is letting a script handling the skull system rather than the actual server. You cannot hold down your keys when using runes/mana fluids and you never have been able to

- - - Updated - - -

Okay now I see what the problem is. Server is offline til I've solved it.

- - - Updated - - -

Server is back and the delay problem is gone. However you need to make a new account and character.

Last edited:
I do. Were there characters like Eyes of truth or Balthaazar?, That ot was really nice and I wish I could play there once again.

Also, I tried waropolis but its not for me, i just cant assimilate to custom maps and this lags.... I really miss realistic. : P

Yeah, I remember a character named Balthaazar! Nice you've played that server too! I miss that server :)

Haven't touched any of that since last time. Have you set the right graphic options on?

- - - Updated - - -

How do you reckon me to be able to answer that

hahaha för skön!

You dont open it ? i waiting from 8:00 to start :p

- - - Updated - - -

OND dont give up. I was waiting for it, just keep it online pls do it for all players who playing there. We need Realistic and we lvoe it ! Now you are my hope :*

yyy??? Can you gvie the answer, you will be hard and open it again or i waste my time ? :(

Last edited:
I can't do anything about it. I can't afford any protection and even if I could, I wouldn't know where to start

Man dont tell me it's again the end of this great server. Do something pls i need you and your server man.

- - - Updated - - -

For what the fuck ppl attacking this server??? Some retard, ehh i all time waiting for Realistic and Warloria and it's now going down. So cool !

You are sure it's DDos attack ?? it's not some other bug in game ??

It's an attack alright, I don't even have Internet connection at the moment (writing this from my iPhone)

ow.... yyy i see it's not a simple yea?? it's block your conection yes??? not only make off server. Ehh what a non sesne. I will miss the realistic. Just write something when you will open it on the forum i will play all time when it will be posible. Thank you for all ;( FUCK THE CRASHER

Ye, fuck the attacker :(

Had a nice time yesterday anyway, thanks for that!

Well... I guess that tuki and his bot attacked the server..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back