• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wanna know i use now e ring same good like sd ;) just check me when server will be online. I am not standing in the time ;) i grow up in pvp slowly. Every next step is harder but just give me server and i show you what i got for you guys, and what i can and what dont.

If you wanna know i use now e ring same good like sd ;) just check me when server will be online. I am not standing in the time ;) i grow up in pvp slowly. Every next step is harder but just give me server and i show you what i got for you guys, and what i can and what dont.

If Nash doesnt help u, u are weak

Hahaha you mean you can solo me no problem yes ? ;) just wait when Ond make it online i will show you my real pvp. I dont care about this who is better, when i want win, i will. Remember that man. i waitig for ots only because of you now.

- - - Updated - - -

We talking about shit and server is still off guys. Someone can help for OND with protection DDos attacks?? Save Realistic !!

ye i saw it yesterday, as bad as always. U die 100 times, and on 101 u fortunatelly kill someone.

Mot stfu and end this because i dont see any sense in that. I have hope Ond will open realistic because no more server like this now.

I can't open it due to obvious reasons.

Finally internet is back on

Last edited:
We can't ask Ond to turn it back on since it affects not only his, but his entire family's internet/TV. What we can do however, is to come up with solutions as to how he can keep it online. A dedicated server would be an answer, then the nerd can DDoS all he wants and the server will just have downtime but should always be back up again, and Ond's internet ain't affected. So anyone who has some information on how this is done, what it costs and whatever useful piece of information there may be, speak. "Plx" won't get you anywhere.

if you add option Donate, I promise myself will donate, i tell you the truth maybe only 5 dollars its ok but most of people are willing to donate for NOTHING just to buy a dedicated server as Naash said, so you will not get trouble with your family sharing your internet.

We do not need a strong dedicated just a simple one which can handle over 30 players

Hey i have some idea. What you think about this donate some like max 100$ and for that Ond will buy Anti-DDoS Firewall software ? It's better way i think, it's not that expensive like dedic and 1 time must pay for long time. All DDos attack will be blocked by special software and it will be finish of problems with this guy who doing that.

I would need help finding a decent hosting and money to pay it and as I said earlier, I do not know where to start

Yes thats me, and ?? ;) have some problem ?? People who think i am boter only talking shits because they are not have skills to kill me. I want record some movie but i can't because i am now in poland and i playing with 30 fps and shit computer, when i back to england i will show my real skills with my best settings and great computer. It's all, and dont tell me i am boter when dont have any movies on me.

I have hope Ond or Gail make Online some war server or somebody who have some good war. And i will fight you all who think i am boter. :*

who gives a shit about such a noname as you :eek: I barely play realistic or any other enfo server, mostly tibianic servers but still i can solo or atleast not let you kill me in 1v1. Its so funny when people want to prove who got better pvp on enfo server where they play 24/7 and think they're gods.

I think is true because here play very boters.
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

04.jpg
05.jpg

big bortress

I would need help finding a decent hosting and money to pay it and as I said earlier, I do not know where to start

Try to talk with some1 who is hosting the server or serach on google, i think there should be some spoiler how to choose host server etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back