• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealMap 7.4 Fighteria.net start [Friday, 1 of December 2017, 18:00 CET]

What fun? go and ban the fucking fags using bot like
Shajkan Tha Ninja
Villy

I playd on few of your servers in the past @ruth from tibianus v1. and i am not hateing, but the djins were always the problem on this ot. It's HighRate and you need to make quest or pay? and literally 5 peoples on server have em from donateshop, and they are reselling stuff. So free djins finally is a great idea. I'am not poor, but i won't donate Ot, unless i see high amout of players, teams, and some stable hosting . Also, pls disable right click, gfbs dmg on multiple ppls, and make good exp stages, so exp on higher lvl will NOT be pointless. Also fix the frags , high amout of frags for rs-ban is OK, but Punio and his team with unlimited frag removers is NOT OK it ends up that they exiva top lvl list and kill everyone.
Tibianus was never his server, it's always belonged to me, just so you know.

Back