• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Ofc, wands/rods and magic rings... Plus manas are 55gp each and heal a lot of mana.. Mages are already OP.. What else more do you want? 100x SD?
Server its called realots 100% cipsoft thats why i was suprised when i heard about adding something to vocation for rpg players. Im asking about mages because i saw on movies exevo gran mss pox with dmg i want to get know if druid on this version will be still boosted because i dont know which profession should i choose

wtf??

also this graphic of mort hur just sux, i hope it will be normal
You have not been here since long have you? That graphical video is from when Dennis made exp sheeps around 2010-2011? Invented 8.0 spr's to the game etc, ofcourse this realots edition will be pure oldschool and never having such ways of exping.

What I dont get is that people think that the main content depends on the f*cking website. How fucking retarded are you guys you only need to register at the website and check from time to time the highscores or houses w/e its not like you are playing Realots on the freaking website....

Haha true .. So your only planning to play a hour of two a day but you wanna be a tutor to help everyone? Hmm..
Correction,

1: I never said I wanted to be tutor.
2: I will play 24 hours/day after launch (damn my body if it wont cope)
3: in ten years or something I might take it easy and go down to play 1-2 hours/day :D

Why dont you decrease frag time? Skullbashing wars always makes me nervous

NO CHANGES FFS!

Go play classicus, tibianic or something if you want a game to change all the time but STOP trying to change RealOTS!!!!!!!

You want oldschool... RealOTs are the most accurate oldschool ever so STOP TRYING TO CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decreasing frag time will only help ppl with the biggest teams, and make random pks a bigger problem.
Its not a solution for noobchars and spawn blockers tho, for that you need an active gm.

Both is the perfect solution to alot of problems, decreasing frag time won't solve anything.

If you want a long lasting ot you should focus on the RPG players, not the war mongers. Ppl in big teams tend to leave/random pk when they loose. And you need a harsh fragsystem to limit thier inpact on the winning side etc.

Sure you could decrease the frag system, If ppl were less kids and more loyal to thier Word. But this is the OT community, so who are we trying to fool? That won't happend.

So he should add guild wars system then pvp players and rpg players will be happy. I hope it will be what to do on this ots except hunting

Since realots has custom items, custom monsters and custom mapping, will you be able to expand realota in the future with updates (such as those mentioned above, f.e new mapping)? Ezz and thoor made "otversion" of realots coz they say realots cant be updated, even though it has been. I dont get it.

Since realots has custom items, custom monsters and custom mapping, will you be able to expand realota in the future with updates (such as those mentioned above, f.e new mapping)? Ezz and thoor made "otversion" of realots coz they say realots cant be updated, even though it has been. I dont get it.

realots is like the tibia client, we don't have sources to it.. only the .exe.. more or less.. all we can do is inject .dlls and files to add extras but we can never add the extras into the client itself...

That's what the problem is.. we can't edit the original files... but we can inject new ones... and injecting is messy and easy gets unstable :)
That's why both tibia clients and realots is said to be "not possible to modify"

Hello there i got question where i can downolad the client and what time ot starts please for answers :)

Hello there i got question where i can downolad the client and what time ot starts please for answers :)
client probably tommorow on the website and start is 18:30 cet
we told him to add countdown and info on the website but...

Back