• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

client probably tommorow on the website and start is 18:30 cet
we told him to add countdown and info on the website but...

Screw the countdown, you have a clock at home, don't you?

I rather see that all buttons on web work than a timer for an obvious time.....

we can't edit the original files... but we can inject new ones... and injecting is messy and easy gets unstable
That's why realots is said to be "not possible to modify"

Then there's only benefit from keeping it clean from any suggested injections.
A lot of people do prefer to play it in original state and a more stable environment.

Btw. How to edit, hide and delete second chars on account page?

Last edited by a moderator:
Then there's only benefit from keeping it clean from any suggested injections.
A lot of people do prefer to play it in original state and a more stable environment.

exactly.. I want RealOTs as clean it can get!
No OT in the world can keep with with how REAL oldschool RealOTs is in a clean state :)

realots is like the tibia client, we don't have sources to it.. only the .exe.. more or less.. all we can do is inject .dlls and files to add extras but we can never add the extras into the client itself...

That's what the problem is.. we can't edit the original files... but we can inject new ones... and injecting is messy and easy gets unstable :)
That's why both tibia clients and realots is said to be "not possible to modify"

Well, since there is custom maps, custom monsters and custom items RealOTs can be modified. You don't need to modify the current files too add new files. Why would you even want to modify the current files?

As long as they can add new hunting areas/monsters etc in the future (if that's what the majority of people want) then that's good enough imo.

2 rook please if its going to be 400+ online
and fix normal homepage. trust me when i say ppl dont give the server chance when they see this nooby website..
u dont need something "special" but just this one is troll site

2 rook please if its going to be 400+ online
and fix normal homepage. trust me when i say ppl dont give the server chance when they see this nooby website..
u dont need something "special" but just this one is troll site
Droriko, this site is awesome and I will promise you, this server will take you to nerd level 100.
xoxo

He saying true , i saw opinion on torg.pl and much of people saying it is unprofessional server when they checking this website. Its make a bad opinion for a start and many of new players who never was play on realots will not going to play this server

He saying true , i saw opinion on torg.pl and much of people saying it is unprofessional server when they checking this website. Its make a bad opinion for a start and many of new players who never was play on realots will not going to play this server

By Saturday I bet RealOTs will have 500 players.. Their homepage doesn't matter, all old players will know, and old players will attract new ones..

Sorry if this was already answered somewhere but what is the regen rate for hp/mana on each Voc?

Sorry if this was already answered somewhere but what is the regen rate for hp/mana on each Voc?
like rl tibia.. 1 hp/2 mana..
dunno about knigt and pally but sorc/druid have 2 mana / 3 seconds and non-promo and 2 mana / 2 sec as promo

He saying true , i saw opinion on torg.pl and much of people saying it is unprofessional server when they checking this website. Its make a bad opinion for a start and many of new players who never was play on Realots will not going to play this server

I find that bullshit, because I remember clearly back in the days there was for most of the OT's a very I recall very simple AAC => (Automatic account creator), just a blank white page with some fields on them, where you could enter your account number.
People still played the shit out of those servers, because they didn't gave a shit about how the website looked but how the server was!

What I typed up keep that as a reminder of how great our "old school" community once was.

Agree!

A great website is not equal many players, in same manner a bad website equals no players...
I see many servers with "umber websites" with 0 players online and I see a few with simple and squares websites with 100's of players online...

So whoever said website means EVERYTHING... go back to sleep and try wake up on your right senses

nobody is expecting fancy website but a countdown and serverinfo is a must, if i link someone realots.co and say join me start tommorow then they dont know the rates or the start time unless i specifically tell them, everything should be on the website

nobody is expecting fancy website but a countdown and serverinfo is a must, if i link someone realots.co and say join me start tommorow then they dont know the rates or the start time about the server unless i specifically tell them, everything should be on the website

about server info, I agree
Should be in the menu, either "About" or "Information".

Back