• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

If gm can't change frag system , change frag time to 2 h time 1 frag.
They can't!

It wont change anything, they can't delete frags from your account with the current system. Frags are saved and stay there for the whole month.
They don't even have the option to change Frag Time.

then im gonna kill u every two hours

gm looks inactive thats bad
It wouldn't change anything, since you'd get redskull in one day the same way. They can't change Frag Time because the Frag System is based on original crappy cipsoft system.

its not only about the frag system also the website is shitty and has 0 announcements ppl know nothing about whats going on the server
and the system just feels like fake shit the game is not smooth the monsters walk like retards u have delay on everything
its just the only normal server that is on now so it has like 100 ppl playing.. but as soon as some other server with good system will be on
everyone will switch
ggwp best website eu

18:43 Tha Maverick Sorcerer: fucking polacks
18:43 Tha Maverick Sorcerer: keep rs
18:43 Tha Maverick Sorcerer: we will enjoy
18:43 Tha Maverick Sorcerer: to fuck u
18:43 Tha Maverick Sorcerer: up
18:43 Tha Maverick Sorcerer: xD

skullbash team reload

frag system is bugged, friend waited 40 hours without unjust, then took 2 and got rs now

there is proof that frag system working same as real tibia, not same as u write on thread
https://i.imgur.com/mjMidmY.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit sad that Ecstazya haven't responded in this thread for so long.
Also some ppl from murica are having issues with US proxy.

18:43 Tha Maverick Sorcerer: fucking polacks
18:43 Tha Maverick Sorcerer: keep rs
18:43 Tha Maverick Sorcerer: we will enjoy
18:43 Tha Maverick Sorcerer: to fuck u
18:43 Tha Maverick Sorcerer: up
18:43 Tha Maverick Sorcerer: xD

skullbash team reload

frag system is bugged, friend waited 40 hours without unjust, then took 2 and got rs now

there is proof that frag system working same as real tibia, not same as u write on thread
https://i.imgur.com/mjMidmY.png

5 frags in 1 week, mb that is rs limit

remove my red skull, frag system is fking bugged . . . . .

chill guys keep exping gatherhing cash stop crying about frag system at first days of server rofl, noone will cry if die anyway on lvl 30, so just dont frag him and kill him with tactic
so dead community with nowadays cry babies

I am starting to doubt this servers future as well as a lot of other people I have talked to. There is a negligence of attention to issues regarding purchasing premium. I see reports that have went days without being answered, the GM interaction is very scarce. I myself have not bought premium due to no attention to the matter.
The GMs of this server must understand, avoiding this issue will cause less people to purchase premium which then in turn drop average player base. I highly recommend attending to complaints, because I see them all the time and no response. There are several posts on website forums and in game chat on a daily basis.
I like this server but already am seeing people leave who wpild have stayed otherwise.

Thanks.

I just wanted to clarify one thing about the issues, it has not been issues of receiving premium for your personal character, the issue is of collecting premium roses in-game that you are supposed to receive from the depot npc after server save. A vast majority of people are unable to obtain them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys this gm dont even know how his frag system works... He told us that theres only rs for 3 frags in 24h and we have to wait 24h without taking ANY unjust to make it reset so inter was waiting 40 hours and killed 2 players as result he get rs... HE GET RS BECAUSE GM TOLD HIM HE GOT 2 FREE FRAGS AGAIN!

Nah this ot died because of inactive gm who doesnt even know how his server work or how host a server...

Guys this gm dont even know how his frag system works... He told us that theres only rs for 3 frags in 24h and we have to wait 24h without taking ANY unjust to make it reset so inter was waiting 40 hours and killed 2 players as result he get rs... HE GET RS BECAUSE GM TOLD HIM HE GOT 2 FREE FRAGS AGAIN!

Nah this ot died because of inactive gm who doesnt even know how his server work or how host a server...
stfu you hipocrit kid

Yeah punioo u were botting ur second char "Devil" and u got caught gg

Easy "fix". Set gamemode to PvP Enforced. People want war, so let them? Better with PVPE than rs imo.

Back