• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

I might be out biking... but how is unjustified kills stored? If it's in the database, can't you run a script, similar to the ones that deletes your character after 7 days (if you have chosen to delete it), can't this script perform in the same way, but removing unjustified kills after x days/hours they got added?

I might be out biking... but how is unjustified kills stored? If it's in the database, can't you run a script, similar to the ones that deletes your character after 7 days (if you have chosen to delete it), can't this script perform in the same way, but removing unjustified kills after x days/hours they got added?
Why? even Avesta has fragbytime? I don't get what all 113 players do love so much about this, time for someone to work on OTS / TFS / OTHire Monster's A.I.

Why? even Avesta has fragbytime? I don't get what all 113 players do love so much about this, time for someone to work on OTS / TFS / OTHire Monster's A.I.
They don't have the source code to this server, and since it doesn't have a "config option" for it, as Avesta and basically any other otserver does, it's extremely hard to edit the frag duration.

I don't know why people enjoy RealOTs, but I know why I do, and it's because of it's perfection in most aspects, no bugs that can be considered bugs in the same was as they can in an otserver. Also since it provides a nostalgic feeling to me personally because I enjoyed my time a lot on Cipsofts servers back in 2005.

They don't have the source code to this server, and since it doesn't have a "config option" for it, as Avesta and basically any other otserver does, it's extremely hard to edit the frag duration.

I don't know why people enjoy RealOTs, but I know why I do, and it's because of it's perfection in most aspects, no bugs that can be considered bugs in the same was as they can in an otserver. Also since it provides a nostalgic feeling to me personally because I enjoyed my time a lot on Cipsofts servers back in 2005.
I quite understand your point, but I just don't understand the point about playing on RealOTs and complaining about their bad fragsystem, I just made a post a week ago on the Discussion board about "Complaints" and also an appeal to the oldschool community.

I also loved the time I spent on tibia since 2003...Still I hated to play as a paladin where my spears dropped on the floor and regen rates, but that was original tibia.

Our good times on real tibia are dead. I just don't see a reason into putting money into a game which will probably give me the same headache as it did back then. OTS has improved on a lot of stuff, making your game much more comfortable, for example: throwing weapons don't drop on the floor, Frag system is WAYYYYY better than Cipsoft's original and other small things.

I could also present you a full 7.72 map without any bugs and everything working, and when I say everything, I say everything, every book is placed in the right place with the right text, every switch is working like in cipsoft's old server, every blackboard, everything...

I quite understand your point, but I just don't understand the point about playing on RealOTs and complaining about their bad fragsystem, I just made a post a week ago on the Discussion board about "Complaints" and also an appeal to the oldschool community.

I also loved the time I spent on tibia since 2003...Still I hated to play as a paladin where my spears dropped on the floor and regen rates, but that was original tibia.

Our good times on real tibia are dead. I just don't see a reason into putting money into a game which will probably give me the same headache as it did back then. OTS has improved on a lot of stuff, making your game much more comfortable, for example: throwing weapons don't drop on the floor, Frag system is WAYYYYY better than Cipsoft's original and other small things.

I could also present you a full 7.72 map without any bugs and everything working, and when I say everything, I say everything, every book is placed in the right place with the right text, every switch is working like in cipsoft's old server, every blackboard, everything...

Back in the days nobody complained about frag system so what happened aah yes I know you guys got to spoiled.

Back in the days nobody complained about frag system so what happened aah yes I know you guys got to spoiled.

No, we grew up and we unfortunally have got to work and can't spend the whole day in front of the computer playing like we were 14-15, new systems came out, we liked these new schemas of how stuff work, people designed it just to be better and suit the player needs, playing this just feels archaic.

Just to remember, I'm not criticizing anyone who loves the gameplay the way it is here on Realots, I'm just mad at the people who play here as they would play chess like a pigeon (start playing, realize they can't do it, shit over the chessboard and fly away).

The problem is that gm wrote:
3 frags in 24h =RS
I took 1 frag each day and third day i get rs wtf? Not like i could get rs for week/month frags but for DAY

The problem is that gm wrote:
3 frags in 24h =RS
I took 1 frag each day and third day i get rs wtf? Not like i could get rs for week/month frags but for DAY

Real Tibia @ 7.72 Version Frag System:

dailyFragsForRedskull=3
weeklyFragsForRedskull=5
monthlyFragsforRedskull=10

dailyFragsForBanishment=dailyFragsForRedskull*2 = 6
weeklyFragsForBanishment=weeklyFragsForRedskull*2 = 10
monthlyFragsForBanishment=monthlyFragsForRedskull*2 = 20

You're welcome.

The only sad part about this all is that the owner can't change the fragsystem (well, he probably could, but you'd need some special python skillz or something like that) because they claim to be using CipSoft's compiled server to run the service, which means basically: No Sources = No Edits. ;)

Last edited:
Ecstazy, where u at? Skills and frags are bugged :(

They are not bugged, SnorkY, it's just the "REAL" Tibia we all have played. Everything there is working as it should and they can't / won't change.

Dude are u mentally ill? I took frag FIRST DAY then next SECOND day and last third frag (rs one) i took THIRD day!

Dude are u mentally ill? I took frag FIRST DAY then next SECOND day and last third frag (rs one) i took THIRD day!
ARE YOU MENTALLY ILL? CAN YOU READ THE THREAD AND MY POST I MADE?

HERE FOR YOU:
Real Tibia @ 7.72 Version Frag System:

dailyFragsForRedskull=3
weeklyFragsForRedskull=5
monthlyFragsforRedskull=10

dailyFragsForBanishment=dailyFragsForRedskull*2 = 6
weeklyFragsForBanishment=weeklyFragsForRedskull*2 = 10
monthlyFragsForBanishment=monthlyFragsForRedskull*2 = 20

You're welcome.

The only sad part about this all is that the owner can't change the fragsystem (well, he probably could, but you'd need some special python skillz or something like that) because they claim to be using CipSoft's compiled server to run the service, which means basically: No Sources = No Edits. ;)

If you can think logically, then you will understand, if you can't understand what's in there, I give up trying to explain it to you.

And think a little, the server is located in Europe. you Probably live in another time zone, so it might be you make a frag, go to sleep, wake up and it's the same day in Europe.

Here only 10 frag for month to red skull?

Change it or ots diead style thronia non pvp shit.

Here only 10 frag for month to red skull?

Change it or ots diead style thronia non pvp shit.

They can't Tampik, this is hardcoded into the game, they happen to not have the sources and recompile it.

Now look at my frags and then stfu:
http://scr.hu/9x7w/vufwg
13 march 14 march 15 march 3 unjustified total.

Alright, I take things back, this post just changed even more my mind about RealOTS. It's way worse than I thought haha :'D

PS: Could it also be that you're showing from March 12th to March 15th, those are only 3 days. I don't know since when the server's running, but If you go back to the 8th March and count your Injusts, and you've got 2 there, then you got your answer :D

If gm can't change frag system , change frag time to 2 h time 1 frag.

Back