• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Well, if it would be realots files then otservlist wouldnt even read that server, which means that list will not even show hes online players etc, just because that site is dedicated for OT files. I'm just telling the facts guys. Otservlist is reading those things from server sources (name, online players, monsters on map etc), so even if it is really realots files, do you tell me that they had OTserv name on their sources?

Thats just wrong. RealOTs was up on otservlist before, and it had the correct files.

He is running CipSoft files people, "internal error, closing connection" is a message you get from CIP files, and he had ran this server before, so I don't get why people don't believe him lmao.
For the OTServ 1.00, you don't have to run an OTServ to be "valid" in OTServList, you should just send through a socket a xml definition of the server with players online, monsters, server name, etc ... and it will show valid, simple as that. The ignorance is big on this thread.

How its differ from OpenTibia ranged monster A.I?

First of all; CipSoft ranged monsters delay when chased, it's way more accurate and natural than Medivia's, besides their retargeting system is completely different from every OT server, ref to it on my blog.

He is running CipSoft files people, "internal error, closing connection" is a message you get from CIP files, and he had ran this server before, so I don't get why people don't believe him lmao.
For the OTServ 1.00, you don't have to run an OTServ to be "valid" in OTServList, you should just send through a socket a xml definition of the server with players online, monsters, server name, etc ... and it will show valid, simple as that. The ignorance is big on this thread.

First of all; CipSoft ranged monsters delay when chased, it's way more accurate and natural than Medivia's, besides their retargeting system is completely different from every OT server, ref to it on my blog.
Thanks. I did ask few things on your post "realots monster extrategies", hope you can answer :)

SPOOF SERVER

If you check 'who is online' find some low levels, and exiva them in-game. They are offline. Check profile of that user on the website, it shows they have never logged in and they are level 2-8.
The server lowest amount of people drops to 19 that I have seen, and during the daytime it reaches around 200. This does not make sense, a server with 200 playerbase will leave at least 30-50 players online even in the lowest time of day.

GM has created users to show up as 'online' when they are not even on the server at all, nor have they ever logged into the game.

Skill rates were changed from 3x to 1.5x (it's an ot server man come on)

People go days without receiving premium roses for real $ transactions and even days without a response.

Of course some people can still have fun here, but this GM is very lazy, inattentive, and scheming people into thinking this server is more then it is.

... Adding a new island with quests and monsters, having upgraded attack on weapons, special paladin ammunition, 55 gold mana fluids, but thinks its 'not like 7.7' to have task system, or shared experience. Oh but 2x gold on creatures.

This GM blows my mind. Have fun everybody!

EDIT:: You can also buy a 'light crossbow' from npc which cost 100,000 gold. It gives you +1 range and 0 extra damage. GG.

Last edited:
^ it takes a few hours for the homepage to update information on who is online, and what level you have etc (hence people being offline when it says theyre online)

good job though sherlock

^ it takes a few hours for the homepage to update information on who is online, and what level you have etc (hence people being offline when it says theyre online)

good job though sherlock

No, it doesn't. The highscores do not update until you relog, the 'who is online' updates every minute or two. You can log in your account and check 'who is online' you will show up. When you log off, you're name will be off the list within 2 minutes when the site updates.
Else, how do you think it shows the number of people currently online?
You can exiva low level players online the 'who is online' list and you will find that 80% of them are offline.
Thanks for your opinion though.

I think Skream might be right about the spoofing, but it's probably unintentional. Explanation: I remember* toor admitting years ago that he was spoofing with RealOTs at some point, and also* that the problem reoccurring with every new RealOTs host throughout the years, I guess because each new host got the files with spoofing built in.
He's also right that "who is online" is "instantly refreshed" or "live", and in my experience so far you can't necessarily trust Ecstazya if she tells you everything is fine or that you're wrong about some bug you've found. At one point in the start everytime I refreshed highscore it was going crazy, showing people going from top lvl 20 down to 12 etc, and instead of checking into it I was just met with typical excuses that I must have made some obvious mistake. Anyway, not a criticism of her, just letting you know: don't mindlessly trust authority and what they claim; they are invested in making themselves and their products look good like most other people, and if they lack sound judgement or are technically insecure they may assume they know better than everyone who criticize them as a way of psychologically compensating (psychological defense mechanism).

* My memory is of course faulty at times. It may have been a different major OT, but I can't think of any, so by the process of elimination and my own recollection I believe it was realots. I'm almost sure it was.
** I believe Ecstazya is female, right? See note above if I'm wrong (faulty memory disclaimer).

Last edited:
Well, if it would be realots files then otservlist wouldnt even read that server, which means that list will not even show hes online players etc, just because that site is dedicated for OT files. I'm just telling the facts guys. Otservlist is reading those things from server sources (name, online players, monsters on map etc), so even if it is really realots files, do you tell me that they had OTserv name on their sources?

That not true realots use a loginserver based on OTServ thats what otservlist is reading so these files are correct.

That not true realots use a loginserver based on OTServ thats what otservlist is reading so these files are correct.

So what should the Engine been named? CipSoft v14.1? Ofcourse its OTServ 1.00 cause we have created an OT Engine so we can edit stuff. You should stick to 8.6 servers.

A loginserver? I've heard Ecstazya saying something else: "we have created an OT Engine so we can edit stuff."

Ehm, what is this? so he basically just converted all cipfiles to work on an OT Engine. Just nothing new in Open Tibia World, I've got the same files running on my server aswell.

Last edited:
Lol? If you converted the real deal then why the fuck can't you even manage to fix the fragsystem?

I said I've got the same files running on my server, I didn't say I converted them myself ;).

I'm actually trying to bring something nice out, not just throw the files and tell people to play and be happy with something they can't be, like someone has done.

Last edited:
I think that theres some spoof because since server start at working day in working hours there was 20-60 online MAX now theres over 130 lol - but u dont see these ppl online they got all time same lvl doesnt write etc game chat is dead.

@EDIT!
This spoof script is advanced each refresh of online list (2-3min) he pick new random OFFLINE character and add it to list(and he keep same noob char only for 15-20min) ofc these chars are offline since days tried to exiva any of them :) I've even found character which is deleted for botting here on online list ofc he was offline but... why not add him to online counter? XD

I miss days from 4-5 years ago when ppl just play and servers were full of bugs, community of old schoolers was smaller but everyone wanted to play and was happy if server had 30 ppl online. Nowadays community is full of frustrated kids, they tries to find bugs, GMs misstakes and writes fking flaming posts here.

This is what I remember from the old realots.
CdvlE36.jpg

RuEhS3M.jpg

Okay finally i figured out why i got rs:
There are frags like on 7.72 daily/weekly/month information from PvP which god write on this thread is false.

I've killed 2 players at first day of server and there was bug which cause clear all DEADS exp gain etc etc cleared on website - so ppl got invisible unjustified kills which count for week/month frags!

SO good luck for anyone who took frags at first day of server you must now remember at which hour and time but u cant check it on site cause ur unjustified kill and ofc player death is invisible ^^ If u dont trust me just check if anyone got dead at 11 march by wolf or minotaur... none got and i think many ppl died at first day...

I miss days from 4-5 years ago when ppl just play and servers were full of bugs, community of old schoolers was smaller but everyone wanted to play and was happy if server had 30 ppl online. Nowadays community is full of frustrated kids, they tries to find bugs, GMs misstakes and writes fking flaming posts here.

toldera/holdera times. gold<33333

Right i will get straight to the point.
This GM has no idea what hes doing

First thing is spoofing, go to the website and go to 'Who is online', pick any lvl 1-8 and search them in characters search. Heres the first one i have searched just now:
Name: Aweboneado
Sex: male
Profession: None
Level: 2
World: RealOTS
Residence: Rookgaard

Last login: Mar 11 2016, 19:38:24 CET
Created: Mar 11 2016, 19:28:37 CET

Last login 6 days ago ... please dont try to tell me that online list is updating slow. My character that wasnt online for about 6 hours was still online too on the list btw.
My bet is that there are 50 players online at most, at 3am CET today i stood in dp and went around darashia and havnt seen a single person, and guess what was the online count .... 160 :eek:

Second thing is skill rate, he hasnt fixed it since the start. If you have a bit of knowledge on how skills work or atleast know how to use google you can check it yourself. We have checked it with a friend and it came out theres 1.5x skills NOT 3x which is stated at the website.
We have reported this many times and the only answer we got is that the attak speed rate is higher than real tibia .... WHAT? Trust me i have been playing tibia for over 10years and i can tell just by looking at it without any clock in my hand that the attack speed rate is as it should be.
You dont have to be a rocket scientist to see that its wrong, just look at the high score of sword: top 3 swords are 69, 65 and 65. Thats after nearly a week of ots being online, and i know for a fact that these people trained atleast few hours to get these.
To get to skill 65 on real tibia it takes around 52hours. 52/3 = around 17 hours on this ot apparently. 58 knight with skill 65 in 6 days? He had to exp way more than 17hours to get there especially with those skills and a two handed sword (30atk) till lvl 45 (till he gets bs).

Third thing is loot rate, at this server he has to change every monster manually i presume so i believe he was too lazy to change the loot rate on every monster because most of them dont drop as they should. Also the gold drop he states is 2x ... well if you go to rotworm for example you will notice that they drop over 80 gold sometimes.
According to medivia rotworm loot - Loot: 0-22 Gold
According to real tibia loot - 0-17× Gold Coin
Not sure which one you want to use but you do the math ... He changed only some of the monsters and they dont drop 2x but 3-4x gold. Then he changed the chance of droping gold on every monster (lowered it) so that the monsters he hasnt changed the gold drop in drop much less than rl tibia ones when the ones he has changed drop a lot of money.

There are also things like fixing premium rose for the past 6 days, lighter bow that costs 100k but gives you only 2range more, website that has no info about the server whatsoever and had no countdown when starting, wrong information given about the server (like skill rates, frag times etc), but these things arent as important to me so i wont be writing about them. If you wanted this server to last you could have spend few hours fixing these simple things so the gameplay is good and people stay at the server which also means you get money from it. The server is good in general and it started at the best time possible when there are no other servers around to play on, its just that GM is so incompetent, he cant keep it up.
If i made any grammar mistakes i dont care. Cba to read it all, but you should ;o

IM OUT YO.

Last edited:
Right i will get straight to the point.
This GM has no idea what hes doing

First thing is spoofing, go to the website and go to 'Who is online', pick any lvl 1-8 and search them in characters search. Heres the first one i have searched just now:
Name: Aweboneado
Sex: male
Profession: None
Level: 2
World: RealOTS
Residence: Rookgaard

Last login: Mar 11 2016, 19:38:24 CET
Created: Mar 11 2016, 19:28:37 CET

Last login 6 days ago ... please dont try to tell me that online list is updating slow. My character that wasnt online for about 6 hours was still online too on the list btw.
My bet is that there are 50 players online at most, at 3am CET today i stood in dp and went around darashia and havnt seen a single person, and guess what was the online count .... 160 :eek:

Second thing is skill rate, he hasnt fixed it since the start. If you have a bit of knowledge on how skills work or atleast know how to use google you can check it yourself. We have checked it with a friend and it came out theres 1.5x skills NOT 3x which is stated at the website.
We have reported this many times and the only answer we got is that the attak speed rate is higher than real tibia .... WHAT? Trust me i have been playing tibia for over 10years and i can tell just by looking at it without any clock in my hand that the attack speed rate is as it should be.
You dont have to be a rocket scientist to see that its wrong, just look at the high score of sword: top 3 swords are 69, 65 and 65. Thats after nearly a week of ots being online, and i know for a fact that these people trained atleast few hours to get these.
To get to skill 65 on real tibia it takes around 52hours. 52/3 = around 17 hours on this ot apparently. 58 knight with skill 65 in 6 days? He had to exp way more than 17hours to get there especially with those skills and a two handed sword (30atk) till lvl 45 (till he gets bs).

Third thing is loot rate, at this server he has to change every monster manually i presume so i believe he was too lazy to change the loot rate on every monster because most of them dont drop as they should. Also the gold drop he states is 2x ... well if you go to rotworm for example you will notice that they drop over 80 gold sometimes.
According to medivia rotworm loot - Loot: 0-22 Gold
According to real tibia loot - 0-17× Gold Coin
Not sure which one you want to use but you do the math ... He changed only some of the monsters and they dont drop 2x but 3-4x gold. Then he changed the chance of droping gold on every monster (lowered it) so that the monsters he hasnt changed the gold drop in drop much less than rl tibia ones when the ones he has changed drop a lot of money.

There are also things like fixing premium rose for the past 6 days, lighter bow that costs 100k but gives you only 2range more, website that has no info about the server whatsoever and had no countdown when starting, wrong information given about the server (like skill rates, frag times etc), but these things arent as important to me so i wont be writing about them. If you wanted this server to last you could have spend few hours fixing these simple things so the gameplay is good and people stay at the server which also means you get money from it. The server is good in general and it started at the best time possible when there are no other servers around to play on, its just that GM is so incompetent, he cant keep it up.
If i made any grammar mistakes i dont care. Cba to read it all, but you should ;o

IM OUT YO.

Sounds to me that he rushed the start without having to much knowledge about the files;] doesn't suprise me at all.

Back