• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

ya coz u guys ask stupid fucking questions

or maybe because he is too busy teleporting to people dressed as a snake with 'snake' name 5 times a day instead of spending this 30mins on fixing bugs that are cause of this servers death and would take litteraly 5mins to fix each. In the end he does it for money, and the less players there are cause of bugs, the less money you get (rocket science right there for you).

ya coz u guys ask stupid fucking questions

If you order a shirt online, you do not receive the shirt, you complain to customer service and they do not respond, you lost your money and did not get the product nor a response from representatives, you are asking fucking stupid questions?

The server has huge potential, but i agree GM has to start being more active and take care of his players.

Maybe add another GM or even tutors, tutors that can have a dialog outside of tibia for example skype, facebook, whatnot that can contact GM for premium and other stuff until it's acctually fixed and working smooth ingame.

Please stop with the crying and instead lets try to create a community where this server thrives and grows..

Just my 2 cents.

15:47 Belthazar Dagorlad: Yah its DDOS attack
15:50 Tha Maverick Sorcerer: retarded guy pingg this server ddos because highrate ots is coming soon gg

You are all fk idiots. Change server every 2 weeks. Go to hell stupid kids with no life/

Ecstazya can you confirm it wasn't DDoS? Other guys getting bad rep/blame for the lag

How did you fix it?
My host fixed it, yet another attack, gettin it fixed.

5OHumCK.png

Proof of attack, and another new attack just came in, be aware with us, we'll get it all fixed and I'll give you guys 2 premium days

Last edited:
This server is great, as long as 3-4 teams are playing (wich it is right now) I'll continue to play aswell with my friends. GM just get into the prem rose and mute system and its fine, I dont know why people complaining about frag system, you afraid to run around with redskull? pussys

and I agree with nudek, you guys switching ots every week or two, making it impossible for people who doesnt got the time to exp 10 hours everyday to have some fun, stick to one server for a month atleast and then switch, how fucking fun is it to exp 1-60~ on every single ot? perhaps you are truly rpgers instead of pvpers

Last edited:
This server is great, as long as 3-4 teams are playing (wich it is right now) I'll continue to play aswell with my friends. GM just get into the prem rose and mute system and its fine, I dont know why people complaining about frag system, you afraid to run around with redskull? pussys

and I agree with nudek, you guys switching ots every week or two, making it impossible for people who doesnt got the time to exp 10 hours everyday to have some fun, stick to one server for a month atleast and then switch, how fucking fun is it to exp 1-60~ on every single ot? perhaps you are truly rpgers instead of pvpers

RS on ek hurt also with this frag system and exp rate u sneak only red skull/white skull people... And i took rs for weekly frags because i got 2 INVISIBLE unjustified kills on my frag record and gm ignore me so well yeah this ot is a joke when u get rs by bug and gm ignore you ;)

RS on ek hurt also with this frag system and exp rate u sneak only red skull/white skull people... And i took rs for weekly frags because i got 2 INVISIBLE unjustified kills on my frag record and gm ignore me so well yeah this ot is a joke when u get rs by bug and gm ignore you ;)

if this server is a joke then stop complaining and get the fuck out

Back