• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Thoose lever could be made by e waving hydras/drags dls. But you rather say the gm gave him levels, thats why i mean. Toxic players ruin servers not GMs.

hmm, you are idiot?
Hydra giving 6300 exp solo
from 60 lvl to 64 u need 720600 exp
this guy can killed 114 hydras in ~35 min with mort hur 400 dmg ?

No, It's just wrong Khaldtor,

People are just wrong about what they want. They cannot define it, that's why they'll shit on everything.

as I said, real tibia on 7.72 version was SHIT. you had do pick up spears / stones, you had a lot of problems with the frag system from cipsoft back there, and a lot of other problems / stupid things.

There are plenty of other servers out there to play.

A great server is indeed made by responsible gamemasters which will take time to get feedback from the community and make important decisions.

No, you're going at it the wrong way. High skills isn't requierd to level up. On neither vocations. The skull system wasn't designed for massive random pking. It wasn't designed for one Guy to be able to kill the entier enemy team. It was designed to protect servers/players from power abusing mass killings. It works just fine. Taking control of a server should be a team Effort. Not just one Guy. Skull system works to prevent Madness, and it works.

Kids doesn't want to share power, thats why they complain.
High skills should be hard to get, as you dont require them to level. They just make it easier to level.

Its not the version or GMs or hosts. It is players that makes a server great.

hmm, you are idiot?
Hydra giving 6300 exp
from 60 lvl to 64 u need 720600 exp
this guy can killed 114 hydras in ~35 min ?

You could kill 3 hydras/minute with a good knight/healer/e waves. Thats 3*35= 105 hydras. Noone Said he wasn't close to 61. So ye its possible. Spec with this High respawn time.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, you're going at it the wrong way. High skills isn't requierd to level up. On neither vocations. The skull system wasn't designed for massive random pking. It wasn't designed for one Guy to be able to kill the entier enemy team. It was designed to protect servers/players from power abusing mass killings. It works just fine. Taking control of a server should be a team Edfors. Not just one Guy. Skull system works to prevent Madness, and it works.

Kids doesn't want to share power, thats why they complain.
High skills should be hard to get, as you dont require them to level. They just make it easier to level.

Its not the version or GMs or hosts. It is players that makes a server great.

So keep with your thoughts. The old skull system will never be appreciated again by any player, OpenTibia development has done a lot more than Cipsoft at that time and people just need to understand that it is way better, if you want to have a decent war, to implement the newer stuff.

This skull system doesn't prevent madness, it CREATE madness, look at this thread yourself....

omg which knight can block 3 hydras and getting mort hur ? - lol he need maybe 50 bp of uhs for block

Last edited:
omg which knight can block 3 hydras and getting mort hur ? - lol he need maybe 50 bp of uhs for block

The knight obviously Didnt take the mort hur hits, e waving 3 hydras is easy. Check the classictibia thread, first page. There is a ss of a Guy e waving 3 hydras. Same exp IF not better could be made e waving tombs. Preferbly ancient ruin -2 after TP. All he needs is alot of cash. I myself got 200k+ at lvl 60. No reason he would have less.

It takes planning skill and money, but its more Than doable. Don't jump to conclusions just since you cant figure out how he did it.

So keep with your thoughts. The old skull system will never be appreciated again by any player, OpenTibia development has done a lot more than Cipsoft at that time and people just need to understand that it is way better, if you want to have a decent war, to implement the newer stuff.

This skull system doesn't prevent madness, it CREATE madness, look at this thread yourself....

Did you play real tibia before the skull system? I did. And i wasn't a noob either. And let me tell you, it was Madness.

i know how exp on hydras but its not possible make 4 lvls in ~25 min

but its nvm now, server die xd

Did you play real tibia before the skull system? I did. And i wasn't a noob either. And let me tell you, it was Madness.

I played, but we're not 15-16 anymore, we grew up and we noticed that it's much more fun to be able to kill more players. It's also an OTserv, shouldn't be that hard to get stuff back / get yourself back on track after dying....

i never Said its possible in 25 minutes, i Said 35. Stop reposting with stupid shit to Make a point lol.

The server is just starting, it's not dead yet ;)

I played, but we're not 15-16 anymore, we grew up and we noticed that it's much more fun to be able to kill more players. It's also an OTserv, shouldn't be that hard to get stuff back / get yourself back on track after dying....

yeah lets all play to be targets for 15 y.o ikea kids running in cheerleader groups

You're saying its hard getting your Stuff back after you die atm? Even at 100 its less Than an hour to get everythig back. It is easy. Wuthout a skull system, youd be killed 10x now just 1x. You can kill alot of players now aswell, and back then too. Just not alone, as a team.

yeah lets all play to be targets for 15 y.o ikea kids running in cheerleader groups
Tibia's always been a team game, if you don't have a team, simply take care.

I'm off here, this thread gives me cancer and I probably give cancer to this thread with my opinions that would never be set through.

Another OT killed by a toxic community.
When will we learn? We all talk about having good pvp, beeing so good. Killing everything? We do indeed, We kill everything, even OT servers. We need to realize that its our fault. Its not all bad servers and its not all bad hosters. The biggest problem with OT's today is the players, and nothing else.

We're toxic and not just alittle. We, combined are like a agressive cancer. Killing everything we can login to. Tibia is an old game, the majority of the players are in thier 20's, but still acting like they are under 15. I can't decide if its more scary or pathetic. But one thing is for sure, it HAS to stop. We're killing one hoster after the other.

We all want the same thing, a good server to play and war on. Yet we kill the server and its players before they reach level 40. We need to start taking responsibility for our actions and realize, we are the problem, not the server or the hosters.

And the worst part is, we don't allow the community to grow. We rather go of killing new, bad players than helping them to grow and love the game. It only takes a new player or an old one 1 death to start hating the game, or realizing why he/she left in the first place.

This server really is on the edge of beeing killed. A hoster, that hasn't been the fastest on fixing things, for sure. But instead of accepting his flaws. We try to kill the server instead. Random pking everything just to get SOMETHING out of the server.

Well you know what? You will all get more out of an alive server than a dead one. You can still random pk in a month on your hard earned 2 days of play chars. But i guess its not as fun when higher level chars will kill you.

You're all around posting videos of how good your pvp is. And claiming others suck. Pking with Fire elementals and trapping ppl running out of spawns isn't pvp. And it never will be. Killing somone when you have a great advantage isn't hard. Everyone can do that.
Try going ank desert 10vs10 battle on your hard earned char that you spent months leveling, That's hard. when you have something to loose(No, a level 45 on a 3x server isn't something to loose).

Everyone wants to be a Legend. The first thing to do is to create a server, and a community where legends can be made. I think everyone wants that. Thats whats really fun.

Think about it, a great server isn't made by hosters or game masters. It's made by the players. It's time we start taking responsibility for our actions, its time that we create a great server. Realots and Tibianic has always been the best place to start. Let's not throw yet another good chance away.

Together we can make it great, divided we can't. So i beg you all, Take your responsibility, make it great again.
I'm not a oldschool player, but i agree with you about the players fault. The truth is: Servers owners and GMs set ups the systems and rules that players need to use and comply, but there is a lot of freedom to the players make the game great or really bad.

Another OT killed by a toxic community.
When will we learn? We all talk about having good pvp, beeing so good. Killing everything? We do indeed, We kill everything, even OT servers. We need to realize that its our fault. Its not all bad servers and its not all bad hosters. The biggest problem with OT's today is the players, and nothing else.

We're toxic and not just alittle. We, combined are like a agressive cancer. Killing everything we can login to. Tibia is an old game, the majority of the players are in thier 20's, but still acting like they are under 15. I can't decide if its more scary or pathetic. But one thing is for sure, it HAS to stop. We're killing one hoster after the other.

We all want the same thing, a good server to play and war on. Yet we kill the server and its players before they reach level 40. We need to start taking responsibility for our actions and realize, we are the problem, not the server or the hosters.

And the worst part is, we don't allow the community to grow. We rather go of killing new, bad players than helping them to grow and love the game. It only takes a new player or an old one 1 death to start hating the game, or realizing why he/she left in the first place.

This server really is on the edge of beeing killed. A hoster, that hasn't been the fastest on fixing things, for sure. But instead of accepting his flaws. We try to kill the server instead. Random pking everything just to get SOMETHING out of the server.

Well you know what? You will all get more out of an alive server than a dead one. You can still random pk in a month on your hard earned 2 days of play chars. But i guess its not as fun when higher level chars will kill you.

You're all around posting videos of how good your pvp is. And claiming others suck. Pking with Fire elementals and trapping ppl running out of spawns isn't pvp. And it never will be. Killing somone when you have a great advantage isn't hard. Everyone can do that.
Try going ank desert 10vs10 battle on your hard earned char that you spent months leveling, That's hard. when you have something to loose(No, a level 45 on a 3x server isn't something to loose).

Everyone wants to be a Legend. The first thing to do is to create a server, and a community where legends can be made. I think everyone wants that. Thats whats really fun.

Think about it, a great server isn't made by hosters or game masters. It's made by the players. It's time we start taking responsibility for our actions, its time that we create a great server. Realots and Tibianic has always been the best place to start. Let's not throw yet another good chance away.

Together we can make it great, divided we can't. So i beg you all, Take your responsibility, make it great again.

SO TRUE

23:48 You see Vik Blud (Level 61).

then 1 hour later
Vik Blud Royal Paladin 69 5206328

yeha on this screen we can see vik blud lvl 61 aswell then 1h later he was 69 XDDD
before server start many people said that ecstazya was corrupted before, now we can see

Waiting for a retard who quickly calculates he could make it with sd, power bolts and energy bombs on ground on dragon lords :D

Makes 8-50 in one hour:
"he could attack every monster on map till deep red hp and then rush through whole map and kill them on one hit, 100% legit"

yeha on this screen we can see vik blud lvl 61 aswell then 1h later he was 69 XDDD
before server start many people said that ecstazya was corrupted before, now we can see

We don't know what happened. They Will most likley be deleted. No damage Done to the server. You guys Making posts about it jumping to conclusions you know nothing about is stupid. Its just toxic and doesn't help anyone.

And like ive Said previously red skull could have got that exp e waving ancient ruin tomb -2 after TP, and vik could have got thoose lvls by lvling the entier night on drags with hmms.

Stop with jumping to your own conclusions and then post some ss as proof. Give the hoster time to react. Noone can sit watching thier server and everyone all the time. Appriate the time they spent to give us a server to play instead. Don't expect anyone to be perfect, we all know noone is. Its called beeing human.

You guys Give the hoster time to react.
There was quite good contact with hoster until he put the server online.
I don't see any reason to be as trustful as you when he don't respond to players and he gives lvls to ppl.
But sure, they made it legit way :D

There was quite good contact with hoster until he put the server online.
I don't see any reason to be as trustful as you when he don't respond to players and he gives lvls to ppl.
But sure, they made it legit way :D

You demand an active host, at the same time you make posts that would kill any hosters motivation. You and alot of others do this. Ofc an hoster is around alot before a launch, his motivation is at its peak. And Will always be. Same goes for all hosters.

If you want a better hoster, you should try to be the motivation not the killer of it. Hope you understand My point :)

Back