• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Red Skull is Ecstazya character people.

Given the assumptions of level increase, in CIP there's a special flag (being able to use a spell / or all ;) ) you can give to any character that gives you the ability to increase your level / magic / skills, there are a few more special flags you can use for any character. :)

Are you sure about that, Ezzz?

You guys are all wrong, Red Skull was the player which was online yesterday on my test server where the experience is x100 and he was hunting something, and my test server querymanager collided with the current gameservers one, which would by then make that when the auto restarter started, it saved from the last usr drop-out, so he gained these levels, he will obviously get his level downgraded.

There are no corruptions on this server and will never be, and realots will be alive as long there is someone playing it :) Thats why its up, not for 1k ppls to play but a nice amount hopefully :)

Ecsta.

You guys are all wrong, Red Skull was the player which was online yesterday on my test server where the experience is x100 and he was hunting something, and my test server querymanager collided with the current gameservers one, which would by then make that when the auto restarter started, it saved from the last usr drop-out, so he gained these levels, he will obviously get his level downgraded.

There are no corruptions on this server and will never be, and realots will be alive as long there is someone playing it :) Thats why its up, not for 1k ppls to play but a nice amount hopefully :)

Ecsta.

you are wrong man, again same story, viktor got edited character with ability to use commands

I played, but we're not 15-16 anymore, we grew up and we noticed that it's much more fun to be able to kill more players. It's also an OTserv, shouldn't be that hard to get stuff back / get yourself back on track after dying....
So to "grow up" to you is to become more violent?
Sorry, but you've got it backwards.
Growing out of nihilism (your sig with a heart next to it) is what growing up is all about; taking responsibility and to understand logic and ethics, not to go from playing MMORPGs peacefully to playing them violently and ruthlessly.

So to "grow up" to you is to become more violent?
Sorry, but you've got it backwards.
Growing out of nihilism (your sig with a heart next to it) is what growing up is all about; taking responsibility and to understand logic and ethics, not to go from playing MMORPGs peacefully to playing them violently and ruthlessly.

My gaming views have nothing to do with nihilism, my point there is that the actual frag system is too old and doesn't fit to the playing style most players want (check complains about it in the previous pages).

I'm a nihilist, it doesn't mean I have no ethics, I follow the golden rule: don't do to others what you don't want them to do to you. I have feelings aswell and I don't enjoy when I get killed for nothing, I don't even take revenge serious enough to get mad when it happens...

I actually love rpg and if you ask a few people here on OtLand, I help them a lot with designing quests/stories and give them ideas. I'm a peaceful player that enjoys to solve riddles. I was just analyzing the game style of most people and I posted my opinion about this archaic system no one seems to enjoy nowadays.

Just stop judging people by their signatures, I'm pretty much optimistic, even though I see no reason/sense in human life.

I was just analyzing the game style of most people and I posted my opinion about this archaic system no one seems to enjoy nowadays.
So you were substituting your own opinion for everyone else's. That's a shame.

Just stop judging people by their signatures
No, if you publicly identify as a nihilist then go around talking about maturity you should expect to be criticized.

As for the topic of whether nihilism and morality are mutually exclusive I'm offering to spare you the humiliation by simply not engaging. Whether you'd like to accept this offer or not is up to you.

So you were substituting your own opinion for everyone else's. That's a shame.

No, if you publicly identify as a nihilist then go around talking about maturity you should expect to be criticized.

As for the topic of whether nihilism and morality are mutually exclusive I'm offering to spare you the humiliation by simply not engaging. Whether you'd like to accept this offer or not is up to you.

It's because of people like you that I became a nihilist, life makes no sense and in my opinion I'm ashamed to share the same species with you, who has only eyes for criticize stuff you don't even understand. You didn't come to me to ask me why I'm like this and why I think the way I do.

Once you stop going around and trying to shit on eveything you see and you don't like, maybe the world gets better, just remember that you're not the center of the universe, mr. right.

I quote your first line: "So you were substituting your own opinion for everyone else's. That's a shame." I can do whatever I want to, why do you care so much about me and my stuff? Am I so important to you that you have to start throwing shit at the ventilator and expect you hit me with some? Not happening, not happening.

Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg

Last edited:

Ecsta.

Test server? I think that it's a bullshit

either way its over with the server. too bad. glad i only toke 22 afterall. yet i feel like not testing any server anymore. its not what it was used to anymore.