• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

It's because of people like you that I became a nihilist, life makes no sense and in my opinion I'm ashamed to share the same species with you, who has only eyes for criticize stuff you don't even understand. You didn't come to me to ask me why I'm like this and why I think the way I do.
Don't get all butthurt. I haven't yet criticized nihilism for anything else than not being a mature philosophy to hold onto, and the only reason I've criticized it for that is because you brought up maturity, claiming that to kill people in OTs is to grow up....
But since you seem to want a piece: nihilism is self-refuting, that's why it's immature; claiming nihilism is to find value in acknowledging defeat in the search for value; in other words your philosophy is a doctrine of embracing defeat/failure and giving up, clinging to an ideology that claims that there in fact is no value to life when the only real evidence for this is the fact that the person holding onto this philosophy has failed to find any.

Once you stop going around and trying to shit on eveything you see and you don't like, maybe the world gets better, just remember that you're not the center of the universe, mr. right.
I primarily shit on shitters. You being an example of one. Here's one of the posts of yours that I was responding to:
I played, but we're not 15-16 anymore, we grew up and we noticed that it's much more fun to be able to kill more players.
Not only are to pretending that you're more mature than the person you were responding to, you're also arguing for immorality. That I'm very much against.

I quote your first line: "So you were substituting your own opinion for everyone else's. That's a shame." I can do whatever I want to, why do you care so much about me and my stuff? Am I so important to you that you have to start throwing shit at the ventilator and expect you hit me with some? Not happening, not happening.
I'm just exposing your bullshit for what it is. You can do whatever you want, but there's natural consequences to everything one does, and if you advocate for bullshit, in this case immorality, in my presence and I see your bullshit as an opportunity to bring something to light I will.

Also note that you're trying to shit on me right now while arguing that it's wrong of me to do it because I didn't ask you why you are what you are or whatever, which you yourself haven't done towards me before trying to shit on me, so now you're also a hypocrite.

Last edited:
I literally "lmao" every time I see a post of people asking for "reduce mute system!" "reduce frags!" "add exp share", come on people, are we really that retarded to not know this is CIP files ? This isn't an OT Server. These things just can't happen. Keep dreaming. CIP files, died, years ago.

I literally "lmao" every time I see a post of people asking for "reduce mute system!" "reduce frags!" "add exp share", come on people, are we really that retarded to not know this is CIP files ? This isn't an OT Server. These things just can't happen. Keep dreaming. CIP files, died, years ago.

Cip files isnt dead, far from it. It just needs a serious hoster. And so far noone is. You, yourself have had "coming soon" for a year lol.

Just thank him for testing this wonderful OT without community features and move on 'to the next one^', instead of shitting all over it with brainless comments.

Since it is clearly already stated that he cannot change things that his community really wants, and even if he finds a way then just wait for realOts 3.0. There is no point to QQ.

drama-and-bullshit-drama-and-bullshit-everywhere.jpg

Cip files isnt dead, far from it. It just needs a serious hoster. And so far noone is. You, yourself have had "coming soon" for a year lol.

Unfortunately, you can't see what every other developer has seen, as well as Toor.
It is dead, and it will always be dead. Don't have faith in it, not even from Ecstazya.

There is too much shit that has to be done to keep it balanced and playable after some time, something which is impossible.

Unfortunately, you can't see what every other developer has seen, as well as Toor.
It is dead, and it will always be dead. Don't have faith in it, not even from Ecstazya.

There is too much shit that has to be done to keep it balanced and playable after some time, something which is impossible.

When your project starts then?

Another OT killed by a toxic community.
When will we learn? We all talk about having good pvp, beeing so good. Killing everything? We do indeed, We kill everything, even OT servers. We need to realize that its our fault. Its not all bad servers and its not all bad hosters. The biggest problem with OT's today is the players, and nothing else.

We're toxic and not just alittle. We, combined are like a agressive cancer. Killing everything we can login to. Tibia is an old game, the majority of the players are in thier 20's, but still acting like they are under 15. I can't decide if its more scary or pathetic. But one thing is for sure, it HAS to stop. We're killing one hoster after the other.

We all want the same thing, a good server to play and war on. Yet we kill the server and its players before they reach level 40. We need to start taking responsibility for our actions and realize, we are the problem, not the server or the hosters.

And the worst part is, we don't allow the community to grow. We rather go of killing new, bad players than helping them to grow and love the game. It only takes a new player or an old one 1 death to start hating the game, or realizing why he/she left in the first place.

This server really is on the edge of beeing killed. A hoster, that hasn't been the fastest on fixing things, for sure. But instead of accepting his flaws. We try to kill the server instead. Random pking everything just to get SOMETHING out of the server.

Well you know what? You will all get more out of an alive server than a dead one. You can still random pk in a month on your hard earned 2 days of play chars. But i guess its not as fun when higher level chars will kill you.

You're all around posting videos of how good your pvp is. And claiming others suck. Pking with Fire elementals and trapping ppl running out of spawns isn't pvp. And it never will be. Killing somone when you have a great advantage isn't hard. Everyone can do that.
Try going ank desert 10vs10 battle on your hard earned char that you spent months leveling, That's hard. when you have something to loose(No, a level 45 on a 3x server isn't something to loose).

Everyone wants to be a Legend. The first thing to do is to create a server, and a community where legends can be made. I think everyone wants that. Thats whats really fun.

Think about it, a great server isn't made by hosters or game masters. It's made by the players. It's time we start taking responsibility for our actions, its time that we create a great server. Realots and Tibianic has always been the best place to start. Let's not throw yet another good chance away.

Together we can make it great, divided we can't. So i beg you all, Take your responsibility, make it great again.

I've played few times old school servers and i noticed 2 kind of players
1. who likes the community/rpg/the game etc.
2. Matured pricks who likes the pk and/or fucking the server/community up by botting/mass pk.. It seems even after several years and several rage quit they still feel angered that they were pked as nuubs. In pot traps or lowbies with GS in real tibia or w/e that it's like they are aiming their nuub frustrations on old school servers

I've played few times old school servers and i noticed 2 kind of players
1. who likes the community/rpg/the game etc.
2. Matured pricks who likes the pk and/or fucking the server/community up by botting/mass pk.. It seems even after several years and several rage quit they still feel angered that they were pked as nuubs. In pot traps or lowbies with GS in real tibia or w/e that it's like they are aiming their nuub frustrations on old school servers

every year we get more people who just play for 2-3 days and random kill people. This means more nice RPG's will quit and at the end of it the server has no one.

people like ezzz are to retarded to understand that this is the issue, and not the server itself.

Another reason to why lowrates fail: tibianic has almost ALL the RPG players

every year we get more people who just play for 2-3 days and random kill people. This means more nice RPG's will quit and at the end of it the server has no one.

people like ezzz are to retarded to understand that this is the issue, and not the server itself.

Another reason to why lowrates fail: tibianic has almost ALL the RPG players
I barely play otservers these days because i am quite busy but its good to know that tibianic is more for people who likes to enjoy the game. (in case i am in the mood or got some time)

Old school servers are awesome but the game mechanics back then is very amusing/attractive to trolls.

I think there is also a need of a solution for this. idk maybe like a optional pvp or pvp-e or something balanced between? (im just saying random thoughts).
Nobody would like to lose these mechanics as well to be way abusable.. hmmm

Would've liked your post if you had only written this.
I too think the reason why people move from OT to OT every week is because too many of the players are in the business of playing just to random pk for ingame profit and fun, which makes the "less psychopathic players" so to say not have fun and quit, and it's the "less psychopathic players" that will play for a while, because they're interested in more than just random pking while random wars and random pking don't last; one party loses and they all move on by going to the next OT, pay rl money for an advantage and PG and dominate and move to the next OT again...
Typical parasitical behavior; feeding off the life-force of one host to the next when the current host is depleted of life.

There should be some one or two real map OTs like Classicus that are PVP-E and resets every 1-2 weeks or whatever for these people and for the other more RPG/optional PVP OTs we should build a strong anti-PA anti-random-PK community and see if some OT lasts longer then.
It's not like there will be no fighting then. The natural state of people is to start fighting (casually or more seriously) or disagreeing, so it's just stupid to think "we need random pks for PVP to happen" which seems to be the idea many PvP players have in their head nowadays.

Any good oldschool stable ot coming up soon?
realots had rly good potential just the server wasnt smooth, monsters delay etc

DarkOT Europe is coming up in 2,5 Week.. 7.4..
Currently DarkOT America is online and have had stable player count since it's launch at Feb 26.. (150-200 players at peak everyday since launch)
But none of them are RPG-type.. (High-rates)

@Download Wow bro you fascinated me with ur last post, I think that might be an awesome idea but gl with doing so, will never happen

thats fking funny, since its the original real tibia files and u say "monster delay", thats how it works on real tibia, ur just used to otservers.
that said the ot was good but admin is the worst ever so thats why it died

Lol no, it had mad delay u could atk someone in stairjump and it had like target lock

Lol no, it had mad delay u could atk someone in stairjump and it had like target lock
Thats how it is in real tibia, or atleast how it was in oldschool tibia, dunno about nowdays since i dont play orshabaal servers

On Realots you hold target for 8 sqm in every direction.
That means you keep target 1 sqm out of screen horizontal.
Exactly how it is in most other servers.

But vertical you lose target only from the 4th sqm out of screen.
And you certainly don't see that everywhere.
I don't know wether that's real Tibia or a bug. Who can honestly confirm things like that?

I really like the server despite the custom changes.
Double charged amulets and rings annoy me but they are rather small up to this point.
Now when I see 50% resistance on a mid lvl quest item I'm concerned.
If you wanna do something for this community. Clean that shit up.

Last edited:
Website isn't working and I don't see realots at otservlist.org so the hosting server was bought for 1 month and that's all? Ecstazya, really - shame on you.