• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Alzeria? A vague memory said it was some guy named Hagman or something. If I recall correctly it was the whole package of spoofed noobchars and fully stacked runes and SSA + custom OP items on GM's chars. It was a long time ago so I wouldn't take my word on it unless someone else also remember the same things. And you know... People can change after loads of years.

The oldschool community needs this whether u can make Changes or not - the ots out here is so boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bring up an RealOTS with xp 2x gold rate 3x and fixed spawn rate, no edits to it at all.... we all need an authentic ot nowdays….

A partnership between me and @Toor has been spoken about for a few weeks, what does people think?
With dagorlad & a new content aswell. mid exp pvp-e with skulls.

A partnership between me and @Toor has been spoken about for a few weeks, what does people think?

I did not listen when people warned me: not to play at any of your servers and I regretted it very much. Server turned off after a month and there was no response from your site. Money taken and Ecstazya disappeared. I will not be fooled this time and I will warn people not to waste time here, as I was warned. Give up boy, you've had your chance and you fucked everything up with RealOTS. Goodbye.

Would be awesome. I am up for it and will stream on Twitch. Woopa!

A negative thing is that we cannot add for example party experience sharing bonuses but we can maybe add a few scrolls which gives you a boost like oldschool realots with double premium, whats your thoughts?

I remember playing RealOTS 2.0 the one before Valhalla version.
It was the best ots I have ever play on!
That feeling while playing on RealOTS 2.0 was just similar as realtibia in olden days.

Just bring back old RealOTS...
Do not look for that crappy party sharing experience bonuses or boost exp >.<
Old tibia versions was tough, for hard players and real people, now those gooses(I've meant people who dictate ridicolous proposals to OTservers Admins) do not know how tibia worked before.

I'd consider it if @Toor announce that you will not take part in any of this.
You are the worst scammer I've ever seen, I lost hundreds of Euros in your latest scam, and I wouldn't want to touch any game there you were involved.

In truth, I wouldn't touch the game even if you was nothing more than a tutor.. for real..
You gave us slight hope.. and butt-raped us hard..
Never again trusting you.

PLEASE 1x max 2x rate long term server 0 custom bullshit. There is place atm for server like this. Tibianic became medivia and alot of ppl left.
Classicitibia is dead. Only premium as payment. 5-8 euro monthly. I'm interested in server where I can spent few years having fun. Mid rate for few months are waste of time. Also truth is that ppl who expect long term servers will pay for that pacc over years when doing some shit mid rate servers is money boost for 1-2 months then its dead becouse it became borring..

A negative thing is that we cannot add for example party experience sharing bonuses but we can maybe add a few scrolls which gives you a boost like oldschool realots with double premium, whats your thoughts?

.... gl

That kinda sucks.. then i would rather see some monster(s) of the week system, like classictibia has. If that possible atleast.

Guys above are right. Tibia is crap nowadays. I loved playing old good game that tibia was before cheap mana fluids were introduced into the game. I still remember playing Valhalla (that was 2011?) which was flawless server but with not so many people online in the begining later it grew to 150~ players online daily. Damn it feels so nostalgic : )

Guys above are right. Tibia is crap nowadays. I loved playing old good game that tibia was before cheap mana fluids were introduced into the game. I still remember playing Valhalla (that was 2011?) which was flawless server but with not so many people online in the begining later it grew to 150~ players online daily. Damn it feels so nostalgic : )

i feel you brother. RealOTs is prob best server i've played.