• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

btw is MC legal? please say no... otherwise its thronia all over again...

MC shouldnt be as big of a problem on 7.7... u need like 40+ for sds 24~~ for uhs? and u need soul points, runemaking farms heavily limited

I saw that you said everyone get 5 days free premium at start.
Just want to make you know, those who created acc in past, their premium account is ticking :(
I have 2 days left on my acc now when I logged in to check it :(

Hope you fix that before launch else I and many more wont have any premmy days left :p

MC shouldnt be as big of a problem on 7.7... u need like 40+ for sds 24~~ for uhs? and u need soul points, runemaking farms heavily limited

Yeah but it will still be possible and I know many people will still abuse it..

I think they should remove the ability to MC and have a good amount of GM's checking so it does not get abused and ruin gameplay...

While we're speaking about rook. What do you guys think is the most efficiant way to get level 8?

Mine: Rat > Buy wooden shield / mace > Bugs/spiders.

While we're speaking about rook. What do you guys think is the most efficiant way to get level 8?

Mine: Rat > Buy wooden shield / mace > Bugs/spiders.

Rat - wooden shield, sabre
Bugs/spiders (probably overpacked)
Wolves/snakes

Imo best way to leave rook is if everyone stays on non-prem side, but me.

Incase there are a few newcomers, I'll add this on website aswell...

There is ofcourse buffs to each vocation for example , light bolts & throwing stars for paladin, light xbow (more range & less weight then real xbow) , all Knight weps buffed, mages have magic rings which are hard to obtain but still....

Also I'd like to ask you guys here, do you guys want us to add the enchant weapon feature or not?

The premium days will obviously be added at the start day.

Ecstazya

There is ofcourse buffs to each vocation for example , light bolts & throwing stars for paladin, light xbow (more range & less weight then real xbow) , all Knight weps buffed, mages have magic rings which are hard to obtain but still....

Also I'd like to ask you guys here, do you guys want us to add the enchant weapon feature or not?

Ecstazya

enchant weapon was always a cool addition to reallots to help balance out knights tbh

will MC be allowed?

Ecstazya
enchant would be fine I guess.. I might consider making a knight as secondary char, would be nice to have little buff to it then :p

Ecstazya

What do the magic rings do exactly?

Ecstazya

Yes, add enchant wep!

What buffs do druids have?

Well buffs and buffs, what can I say the magic rings are quiet a buff for the druids also the dwarf rings, the old players of RealOTS knows this, else there is no other huge "buff" to mages in particulair since they're already in a sledge of advantage towards the other two vocations. These buffs made it quiet balanced for each vocation so yeah I guess there are not anything else to add.

Edit 1:
I saw a few questions about multi clienting, the client is modified so you are allowed to but if we see that you are abusing the powers of that i.e blocking spawns/ making rune farms would end up in giving an instant deletion towards that IP.

Ecstazya.

Well buffs and buffs, what can I say the magic rings are quiet a buff for the druids also the dwarf rings, the old players of RealOTS knows this, else there is no other huge "buff" to mages in particulair since they're already in a sledge of advantage towards the other two vocations. These buffs made it quiet balanced for each vocation so yeah I guess there are not anything else to add.

Ecstazya.
Well well, will you need any tutors? Im willing to help the community to stay strong. I like it

Back