• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

So this version of RealOTS is the exact same as the other ones, same systems with enchanting, buffed nights, additional weapons for paladins. Nothing new?
I don't understand how it can take so long to put it online? Takes literally 10 minutes to set it up. All these modifications are default on the files so... What's taking time?

So this version of RealOTS is the exact same as the other ones, same systems with enchanting, buffed nights, additional weapons for paladins. Nothing new?
I don't understand how it can take so long to put it online? Takes literally 10 minutes to set it up. All these modifications are default on the files so... What's taking time?
I don't really get what you are questioning? I want to advertise my server before I put it up, why would I put it up and all of a sudden create a thread after 10 minutes and hope over hundreds of people comes and enjoys the server? Please explain that to me. Also this is not some download and run server so it does not take 10 minutes at all to set it up.

I don't really get what you are questioning? I want to advertise my server before I put it up, why would I put it up and all of a sudden create a thread after 10 minutes and hope over hundreds of people comes and enjoys the server? Please explain that to me. Also this is not some download and run server so it does not take 10 minutes at all to set it up.
That's not what I'm saying. Im saying that you started "working" on this server many months ago and not until now it coming. Why did it take such long time to get to this point?
And yes, it basically is. The only thing that woud take time is to develop a website, but a basic one wouldn't take long at all.

stop complaining about the website your fuckers, it's ENOUGH.. all that a website should do, create acc/char and that's it..
If you want a website with 1000000000000000 functions and 10000000000 colors and 10000000000000 animations and with 1000000000000000000000000 accounts registered then go otservlist.org, look for servers with baik in them.. and go drewel over some BR websites that has 10 buttons for create account and another 500 buttons for highscores and then another 5000 buttons of how awesome that server is and with 500000000 fake-created accounts.

I don't think realots will get DDos this time.. in the old days there realots could stay down for 2 weeks because of DDos.. shouldn't be happening today if it says on advertises that it has DDos-Protection :)

@Topic:
Few qestions Ectz, will be premium functions on web be ready at time?
Will you use paypal?
Will donations/payments be instant and automatically?
Will I be able to instantly activate premium time?
Will new accounts get any premium time?

Either if new account doesn't get premium, that's fine... I'd actually say new account should get special offers like that, because that means less morons on premium side and better chance for exp :D

I don't mean the server. I mean individual players ddos eachother. That was a major problem last time.

I don't mean the server. I mean individual players ddos eachother. That was a major problem last time.

Ah yeah, but don't enter vents/ts there you don't know/trust the hoster.. and don't accept file transfers.. :)

@Topic:
It's completely up to you.. but would you consider opening the server little quiet at 18:00 while countdowns till aims for 18:30...
I believe that would create a better flow in Rookgaard, as those who's looking will be able to login little sooner, making a more players have a chance doing something, if the online increase slowly until the big boom at 18:30..

Because a launch at 18:30 in a server there all starts in Rook... it becomes chaos.. literally :p

But it's up to you, but thou I'd appreciate an answer if you're considering it or if you're gonna keep everything to 18:30 :)

holy shit @new otland he could start the server at 16:00 and only allow you to login and you'd still wouldnt get out of rookgard by 18:30. shut up noobie

and the shit you say that adverts dont matter, website functionality doesnt matter, jesus christ its like you want the server to start and want to be the only player online so you have the entire map for yourself, go fucking download a real map and host it for yourself you can PvE all day long and be number 1
autism

holy shit @new otland he could start the server at 16:00 and only allow you to login and you'd still wouldnt get out of rookgard by 18:30. shut up noobie

and the shit you say that adverts dont matter, website functionality doesnt matter, jesus christ its like you want the server to start and want to be the only player online so you have the entire map for yourself, go fucking download a real map and host it for yourself you can PvE all day long and be number 1
autism

I can see by your comment you never was in a new world opening in rl tibia.. There you CAN'T leave the temple because TOO MANY is on the same spot, you can't fucking move.
And no, website is NOT important, the GAME is.

Also for the record.. I don't need to download and host a rl map... I already am..

@new otland you seem like you have irl issues, should probably sort them out.

Secondly "but would you consider opening the server little quiet at 18:00 while countdowns till aims for 18:30...
I believe that would create a better flow in Rookgaard, as those who's looking will be able to login little sooner, making a more players have a chance doing something, if the online increase slowly until the big boom at 18:30.."

Why
the hell would he open the server for a few people earlier so they get 30 minutes advantage just to avoid the chaos when everyone else joins, it's part of the game and how it should be.

Thirdly, yes the homepage does matter, if someone has a good homepage with working functions it makes the server seem even better and people would like to try it out even more. I've joined several servers because of how good the information and homepage was, making me all excited about the server.

I do still believe this server will do good,

See you friday.

So when will we be able to download the client? You know i want to be ready for this one!

i suggest to make easier rookgard by for example adding 1 more extra rook like it was on thronia so there is 2 rookgards. not everyone wants to waste whole weekend on leaving rookgard ^ . -
It's not like we are up to leave rookgard again and again on every lowrate that is starting. Leaving 8 h rook on medivia was enough experience.

i suggest to make easier rookgard by for example adding 1 more extra rook like it was on thronia so there is 2 rookgards. not everyone wants to waste whole weekend on leaving rookgard ^ . -

Hey a pack of crisps

its 3x rookgard should take 2h maximum, even on thronia first ppl made it in like 1,5h and that was 2x server
its gonna be fine, you can start playing later like me if you wanna avoid overcrowded rook

3x rook is pretty fast IMO..
done correctly and you should be out of rook within 45 minutes actually :p
Or well.. 45 minutes if it's not too crowded :D

3x rook is pretty fast IMO..
done correctly and you should be out of rook within 45 minutes actually :p
Or well.. 45 minutes if it's not too crowded :D

It depends on the how many people will be online. Even with the exp-rate x3, with 300+ players online on the rookgaard you are going to make like ~1000 exp per hour.

Back