• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

When we played this server you were playing a char urself, when we killed you. you dropped runes with 50x charges etc.
Can't remember everything else you did that was corrupt, since it was a long time ago now.
But im pretty sure you did some more stupid shit.

5x realots with 1.5x pvp-e without skulls? wb this? anyone interested?

Make pvp-e highrate with no donation whatsoever
That will never happen, he is moneyhungry. you may check out my project, it's no pvp-e-highrate but at least I don't sell anything that makes any difference in the gameplay and I got real files parsed to work with tfs. have a nice day.

That will never happen, he is moneyhungry. you may check out my project, it's no pvp-e-highrate but at least I don't sell anything that makes any difference in the gameplay and I got real files parsed to work with tfs. have a nice day.
i respect your project, but srsly you gona be that guy like everyone else on this forum and advertise your project in someone else? straight up rude

if people like what they see, they will join eventually anyway. no need to force it

Last edited:
i respect your project, but srsly you gona be that guy like everyone else on this forum and advertise your project in someone else? straight up rude

if people like what they see, they will join eventually anyway. no need to force it

I didn't mention any name or linked anything here related to that, I just said that what rolls with realots from ecztasia is a shame, if anyone feels bothered by my message I can remove it :') !

I not playd on this ot, and I don't want to read all 40 pages , whats up ? new edition will start soon or what ?

Hello guys!

Just woke up with an brilliant idea, me and an old friend (?) of mine got these files converted to 7.4 with possibillity to change rates & frags also do any addition we would like towards the in-game and anything around it. So I created a discussion which I'd like to share with you guys to give me some ideas and suggestion of what you'd like an perfect server to be like.

Please enter your suggesstions or anything else here!

Hello guys!

Just woke up with an brilliant idea, me and an old friend (?) of mine got these files converted to 7.4 with possibillity to change rates & frags also do any addition we would like towards the in-game and anything around it. So I created a discussion which I'd like to share with you guys to give me some ideas and suggestion of what you'd like an perfect server to be like.

Please enter your suggesstions or anything else here! Redrum

Hello guys!

Please enter your suggesstions or anything else here! Redrum

ah thats cool! i have a suggestion for ya. Stop trying to make an OT server you're an idiot 12 attempts is enough.