• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealTibia 7.4 HIGH-rate| Task System | No Lag | Guild Wars | Start: ONLINE !!!

realtibiaorg

Reaction score
t6vetvgt.png

First 20 otland members, who will post ingame nick in this thread will get 5 days of golden account and 10 shop points
Server starting on friday 14th April 18.00 CET
Server informations:
Website
: http://RealTibia.org
Client: Custom AntiBot Client 7.4 (Client will be available to download on thursday!)
OTServlist.org Advertisement: ALREADY STARTED

Summary:
  • Balanced Vocations
  • Lottery system
  • Djins and rashid free, located in thais
  • Always listen to our community
  • Loot message ( !loot enable )
  • Task System (2 players get kill count)
  • Task npc Donald MCRonald can be found in all cities
  • 10k Promotion
  • Guild Wars
  • Party Share Experience
  • No Protection Zones on Boats, No Runes from NPC
  • All 7.4 features!
  • Blessing System
  • PoI Dragon Lords and Quest are added to the game (Soft boots can be obtained there)
  • Iceonia added to the game, Ice island near folda with bunch of Frost Dragons
  • Runes are double charged. You can leave your blank runes in your backpack while conjuring.
  • Automatical deletion for botters
Server Rates:
  • From Level 8 to Level 30 - x70
  • From Level 31 to Level 50 - x50
  • From Level 51 to Level 70 - x30
  • From Level 71 to Level 80 - x15
  • From Level 81 to Level 90 - x12
  • From Level 91 to Level 100 - x10
  • From Level 101 to Level 110 - x7
  • After Level 110 - x5
  • Loot Rate: 3x
  • Skill Rate: 30x
  • Magic Rate: 15x
Frag System:
4 frags for Red Skull
8 frags for a Banishment 24 hours
6 hours to lose 1 frag

Task System:
The earning experience and money for each task may seem to be low, but keep in mind that tasks are only a incidental thing.
Almost every tasks has a low amount of creatures to kill which should help finishing every task befor canceling them instead and prevent time loses.

Dedicated Server:
- Over 50gb ram
- 1000mb up/download
- DDoS Protection

Map Informations:
Full Real Tibia Map 7.4 + Port Hope

Server starting on friday 24th November 18.00 CET
Server informations:
Website
: http://RealTibia.org
Client: Custom AntiBot Client 7.4

Map Informations:
Full Real Tibia Map 7.4 + Port Hope + Custom Spawns

Summary:
  • Balanced Vocations
  • Djins and rashid free, located in thais
  • Loot message ( !loot enable )
  • Task System (2 players get kill count)
  • Task npc Donald MCRonald can be found in all cities
  • 10k Promotion
  • Guild Wars
  • Party Share Experience
  • No Protection Zones on Boats, No Runes from NPC
  • All 7.4 features!
  • Blessing System
  • PoI Dragon Lords and Quest are added to the game
  • Iceonia added to the game, Ice island near folda with bunch of Frost Dragons
  • Conjured runes are double charged.
  • Runes in npc ( simply write bp mf / bp sd )
  • Adori blank spell added.
  • Automatical deletion for botters
  • Desert quest soloable
Server Rates:
  • From Level 8 to Level 25 - x70
  • From Level 31 to Level 50 - x50
  • From Level 51 to Level 70 - x30
  • From Level 71 to Level 80 - x15
  • From Level 81 to Level 90 - x12
  • From Level 91 to Level 100 - x10
  • From Level 101 to Level 110 - x7
  • After Level 110 - x5
  • Loot Rate: 4x
  • Skill Rate: 30x
  • Magic Rate: 15x
Frag System:
5 frags for Red Skull
8 frags for a Banishment 24 hours
6 hours to lose 1 frag
Red skull duration 3 days

Task System:
Over 35 + tasks
The earning experience for low level tasks seems to be low, but the money reward may be reason to finish them.

Dedicated Server:
- Over 50gb ram
- 1000mb up/download
- DDoS Protection

Last edited:
You give free premmium the first days?

Edit: If i buy donate set i have 21% protection UE and SD <<< FAIL

Yeah, there will be in total 21% physical protection, DarkOT for example have in full set 15% physical protection and its obviously not fail, anyways thank you for the suggestion, i lowered the physical protection to 15% in full set. Also first 20 person who sign in playing server on this thread, will receive 5 free days of golden account .

Yeah, there will be in total 21% physical protection, DarkOT for example have in full set 15% physical protection and its obviously not fail, anyways thank you for the suggestion, i lowered the physical protection to 15% in full set. Also first 20 person who sign in playing server on this thread, will receive 5 free days of golden account .
well becouse u give me free pacc i will play ! Thx

DarkOT itself is a fail, do better than them.

edit: Might wanna fix your shop, you have Dice and Book of Frag Remover listed twice. Also i am disappointed over the P2W shop :\

edit: Might wanna fix your shop, you have Dice and Book of Frag Remover listed twice. Also i am disappointed over the P2W shop :\
Thank you for pointing this out, double dice/frag remover fixed. Also you will not be disappointed, because most of shop items or similiar items will be obtainable in game from custom quests.
As we all know, real map back in days to 7.4 was too small and too boring for high levels, so i have added huge ice island called Iceonia,also most of spawns will be enlarged.

4 DAYS LEFT
First 20 otland members, who will post ingame nick in this thread will get 5 days of golden account and 10 shop points

So that's why you whine about your damn donation points donated in the last 18-century that you so god damn want back so you and all your friends can start play again :)
DarkOT isn't fail, it stays alive longer than any other server with higher stages :D
And you desperately wanted to play but since you have some moral you wont play a server unless all your donations to that server is refunded back to you :)

But that's none of my business ;)

So that's why you whine about your damn donation points donated in the last 18-century that you so god damn want back so you and all your friends can start play again :)
DarkOT isn't fail, it stays alive longer than any other server with higher stages :D
And you desperately wanted to play but since you have some moral you wont play a server unless all your donations to that server is refunded back to you :)

But that's none of my business ;)
I'm not gonna donate to a server 'again' if it's the same thing as before, you can change rates and name but it's the same server. That is the reason why i asked you because i refuse to donate to a server i have already played before that didn't change at all. You open new servers with new names and rates because you know people will donate, but lately you have been losing players and soon you will be just like R.yan hosting servers with 5 players online. You steal peoples money and instead of updating server or adding events you let it die, open a new server with a new name and repeat it over and over.

edit: I am sorry but that right there is worse than someone asking for points that they paid for. Also when you removed my account you said i could get it back then when i tried to message you, you ignored me. Then i hear the server you removed my account from resetted and was back on, and i bet that you wouldn't even give me my points back. @Sir Knighter even said before when he resets his server he gives players their points back, at least he is a good guy and cares for his players unlike you who only cares for money.

4 DAYS LEFT
I'll wait till the server is online, if you get a decent amount of players i will play it.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna donate to a server 'again' if it's the same thing as before, you can change rates and name but it's the same server. That is the reason why i asked you because i refuse to donate to a server i have already played before that didn't change at all. You open new servers with new names and rates because you know people will donate, but lately you have been losing players and soon you will be just like R.yan hosting servers with 5 players online. You steal peoples money and instead of updating server or adding events you let it die, open a new server with a new name and repeat it over and over.

edit: I am sorry but that right there is worse than someone asking for points that they paid for. Also when you removed my account you said i could get it back then when i tried to message you, you ignored me. Then i hear the server you removed my account from resetted and was back on, and i bet that you wouldn't even give me my points back. @Sir Knighter even said before when he resets his server he gives players their points back, at least he is a good guy and cares for his players unlike you who only cares for money.

I'll wait till the server is online, if you get a decent amount of players i will play it.

Great ! See you there

Nick in game : Sebban gonna try IT out:)

Nice mate ! You won't be disappointed

RealTibia.org is starting in 3 days ! Create account right now and get free shop points + 5 golden accounts days !