• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.41] - OFFLINE!

This was beast last time I played it! Dont know if I will play it now but everyone should try this out!

so when people can make accs?

As soon as we get the website to work, no one should make an account directly until I announce it due to set start prem days and so on. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I'm at school so I won't be able to play for a while :( stupid school... but let's hope everything works according to plan this time! :D

I've never really been one to play low-level servers but this looks awesome, definitely going to give it a shot.

Rookville is now online!

19:14 Welcome Lady Fatbottom, to Rookville.
19:14 New record: 36 players are logged in.

Please report any bugs or errors, Im online:
Nick: Eldin

http://rookville.servegame.com/

IP:
rookville.servegame.com

!skillpoints issue:
The !skillpoints seem to have an issue so the talkaction has been removed for now.
You will still gain Points upon lvling without being able to use them yet, Im working on it.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

PS: Lets pray for a crash and bugfree server, I will do my best to fix any problem asap.

Last edited:
I would love for people to post screenshots about their special loot, hunts, quests or anything nice at all.
Thank You in advance!

Heard that people already found Epic items (on however low items so didn't give very high stats), but nice luck there!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

turn on pvp please i allready explored like 80-90% of server

Gm, Dragonis here.
I bought with all my money a earth blacksteel sword and gave it together with a full bp of hmm + a pandora box i was given at lvl 25 to my knight Phyladin.
Then a kick burst in and i lost al these items :S + 4 lvls.

the lest i want right now is the blacksteel sword back. Cant hunt as a knight without it. let me know in game, Phyladin

is there a reason i just died before even getting my gear? from the rain lol

Had to go away for abit, time to dig into the issues.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back