• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.41] - OFFLINE!

I guess this comes handy with the fact that mages put out an ABUSRD high amount of damage out with runes. runes are cheap as fk. lvl 30 mages 2hits dragon lords wile a pally lvl 30 isnt really near that dmg. Knights are fine how they are in my opinion. i fear when pvp starts mages will just run down everything,
Are mages not huge damage dealers on most servers and games? Sure they might hit a bit but it comes at a price. I'm level 50 and I have the highest magic level last time I checked, and I don't 2 hit dragon lords so I'm not sure where you heard that, espesially at level 30 so thats a super huge exageration. I do agree that runes are rather cheap, its only 2 gold per rune which is to little so maybe he should higher the price. Paladin damage is good so you must be playing wrong. I heard that last era paladins were hitting like 800 per second with gran ico or something like that. I think they got some kind of a nerf but they are still good. Mages of course have the lowest HP which makes them the most fragile. The fact that you only heal mana in chuncks makes it not worth to use utamo vita, therefore making mages super easy to die unlike paladins and knights. I actually think mages will be the worst in PVP because once they use utamo vita they will run out of mana faster than they can heal because of how potions work. For knights and paladins you can use potions, runes, and a healing spell as well as maintaining a steady source of mana.

na u can train with offline trainers pally is very nice u just need a good bow/xbow and right arrows/bolts and u hit alot + u can also use HMM+ spells while mage can use only hmm and spells :p and mage have low health ^^

@Eldin Can you add a spell like cancel utamo vita would be nice :)
It would be nice if utamo vita was a toggle spell, but then again there are energy rings which could work just as good. But the focus spells should be a toggle. It's pretty lame how once you use it, it keeps going until you have no soul left. It would be much more useful if you were able to toggle it on and off depending on the situation. This way you can actually utilize it to your desire.

Are mages not huge damage dealers on most servers and games? Sure they might hit a bit but it comes at a price. I'm level 50 and I have the highest magic level last time I checked, and I don't 2 hit dragon lords so I'm not sure where you heard that, espesially at level 30 so thats a super huge exageration. I do agree that runes are rather cheap, its only 2 gold per rune which is to little so maybe he should higher the price. Paladin damage is good so you must be playing wrong. I heard that last era paladins were hitting like 800 per second with gran ico or something like that. I think they got some kind of a nerf but they are still good. Mages of course have the lowest HP which makes them the most fragile. The fact that you only heal mana in chuncks makes it not worth to use utamo vita, therefore making mages super easy to die unlike paladins and knights. I actually think mages will be the worst in PVP because once they use utamo vita they will run out of mana faster than they can heal because of how potions work. For knights and paladins you can use potions, runes, and a healing spell as well as maintaining a steady source of mana.

It would be nice if utamo vita was a toggle spell, but then again there are energy rings which could work just as good. But the focus spells should be a toggle. It's pretty lame how once you use it, it keeps going until you have no soul left. It would be much more useful if you were able to toggle it on and off depending on the situation. This way you can actually utilize it to your desire.
their manapool lets them use health without any problems & keep up healing better then the pallys, their damage is easily double my paladins damage and their sustain sums up to the amount of mana they have as an option to spend

their manapool lets them use health without any problems & keep up healing better then the pallys, their damage is easily double my paladins damage and their sustain sums up to the amount of mana they have as an option to spend

I'm healing 200 hp/turn with exura as a paladin, I hit more than enough to level quite quickly. Paladins are fine, and I haven't even reached the last spells yet.

Yes they have a lot of mana but what use is it if you get 1 shot due to low hp? and our healing isn't better than yours it's worse. As I said before, I'm level 50 with highest magic level and I heal 160 with exura, while paladin heals 200 at a low level. My damage is double Paladins? Yeah right.. When I was in arena with Elijahz (a paladin around my level) he was hitting just as much as me, if not more. You have more HP so you tank better, you heal MORE and you hit the SAME, maybe a bit less, maybe a bit more, AND you're complainning? Please learn to play tibia before you state unreliable facts.

Yes they have a lot of mana but what use is it if you get 1 shot due to low hp? and our healing isn't better than yours it's worse. As I said before, I'm level 50 with highest magic level and I heal 160 with exura, while paladin heals 200 at a low level. My damage is double Paladins? Yeah right.. When I was in arena with Elijahz (a paladin around my level) he was hitting just as much as me, if not more. You have more HP so you tank better, you heal MORE and you hit the SAME, maybe a bit less, maybe a bit more, AND you're complainning? Please learn to play tibia before you state unreliable facts.
This makes up with : No shield, Have to make arrows constantly, Almost less sustain then mages, WAY less damage.
this is just nonsense

This makes up with : No shield, Have to make arrows constantly, Almost less sustain then mages, WAY less damage.
this is just nonsense

It seems like you haven't actually been playing both vocations, and if you have you obviously have no idea of how to play.

It seems like you haven't actually been playing both vocations, and if you have you obviously have no idea of how to play.
dist fight 70 good eq lvl 50. got a lvl 30 mage good mlvl, making runes. im okay. im just saying that this is unbalanced. you can go fine on pally, go better on mage.

dist fight 70 good eq lvl 50. got a lvl 30 mage good mlvl, making runes. im okay. im just saying that this is unbalanced. you can go fine on pally, go better on mage.

Paladins WERE strong enough, I just realised that the nerfed exori con though which pretty much renders them useless for the time being now.

I heard that last era paladins were hitting like 800 per second with gran ico or something like that.
This is an exaggeration.

Paladins have been nerfed considerably since & mages are still insanely strong. Paladins have a weird bug where their exura heals incredible amounts for no reason.

I find it funny how incredibly easy it is to tell who does & doesn't know what their vocation is suppose to be good at doing.
Paladins are suppose to rip through single target opponents that's what they excel at, that's what they've always excelled at in Tibia, their ability to hunt effectively solo is a paladins main draw.

Mages are similar to an extent, if they want to deal the same amount of damage to a single target it's suppose to be incredibly more expensive, why? Because their damage dealing in PVE is suppose to come from their ability to hit MULTIPLE targets at once, Avalanches, GFBs, waves. That's why currently in Tibia the fastest EXP is gained by a Mage & a Knight hunting together, or multiple mages hunting together, because they do so much AOE damage, it allows them to horde and destroy groups of mobs.
This is what is currently wrong with Eldins balance, ontop of this the spawns from what I've seen are the same as before, forcing mages to hunt as if they're paladins only they do it better than paladins & at a cheaper cost (There is no reason to make runes except ML).
The spawns are tiny & few, it's frustrating and creates the feeling that every spawn is just lacking, I like how the map looks, it's obviously a pretty picture but sadly in most cases it is just that, when it comes to creating spawns, your mapper hasn't a clue what he is doing, a perfect example is the giant spider spawn to the north west, it has a low number of Giant spiders, making it a useless place for a paladin to hunt, but mixed with the Giant spiders are a lot of shitty mobs that if the tunnels were bigger might actually be a good spot for mages to GFB while a knight blocks everything including the Giant Spiders, but again because of the size, it lacks, making it a spawn no one goes to unless they're exploring or there is no where else- which is most likely the case, as the map is filled with a lot of lower level spawns, but it is currently so easy to get to a point where you're just out leveling all the creatures..

There will also be a problem with Knights in the future, there is currently a Knight with a weapon powerful enough to one hit most mages, when his skills are high enough, I'll be here laughing at the posts when that happens.

EDIT: Just a note, an example of a good spawn, is the necromancer spawn on the Premium area side, it has 3 tunnels, each tunnel containing shit mobs that you can ignore or GFB for that extra exp gain, at the end of each tunnel you can go up or down, to face single or duo necromancers, necromancers are low enough that they can be effectively hunted by both vocations and give decent EXP. Some of these tunnels contain witches, that don't give enough EXP for a paladin to waste his time on nor does he do enough AOE with his GFBs for it to be worth his time, so to increase efficiency a paladin would ignore the witches, but a mage can increase his EXP gain by hunting them, why? because they're in a circled room, small enough for him to quickly GFB them all down. While the Paladin would spend his time adding the Black Knight to his hunt, because he is able to effectively hunt it, as he has enough health to not die by it and has enough single target damage, to kill it while running it round, a mage on the other hand might struggle adding the Black Knight to what he hunts as the Black Knight is a high damage single target mob, it is also strong to most spells.

Last edited:
This is an exaggeration.

Paladins have been nerfed considerably since & mages are still insanely strong. Paladins have a weird bug where their exura heals incredible amounts for no reason.

I find it funny how incredibly easy it is to tell who does & doesn't know what their vocation is suppose to be good at doing.
Paladins are suppose to rip through single target opponents that's what they excel at, that's what they've always excelled at in Tibia, their ability to hunt effectively solo is a paladins main draw.

Mages are similar to an extent, if they want to deal the same amount of damage to a single target it's suppose to be incredibly more expensive, why? Because their damage dealing in PVE is suppose to come from their ability to hit MULTIPLE targets at once, Avalanches, GFBs, waves. That's why currently in Tibia the fastest EXP is gained by a Mage & a Knight hunting together, or multiple mages hunting together, because they do so much AOE damage, it allows them to horde and destroy groups of mobs.
This is what is currently wrong with Eldins balance, ontop of this the spawns from what I've seen are the same as before, forcing mages to hunt as if they're paladins only they do it better than paladins & at a cheaper cost (There is no reason to make runes except ML).
The spawns are tiny & few, it's frustrating and creates the feeling that every spawn is just lacking, I like how the map looks, it's obviously a pretty picture but sadly in most cases it is just that, when it comes to creating spawns, your mapper hasn't a clue what he is doing, a perfect example is the giant spider spawn to the north west, it has a low number of Giant spiders, making it a useless place for a paladin to hunt, but mixed with the Giant spiders are a lot of shitty mobs that if the tunnels were bigger might actually be a good spot for mages to GFB while a knight blocks everything including the Giant Spiders, but again because of the size, it lacks, making it a spawn no one goes to unless they're exploring or there is no where else- which is most likely the case.

There will also be a problem with Knights in the future, there is currently a Knight with a weapon powerful enough to one hit most mages, when his skills are high enough, I'll be here laughing at the posts when that happens.

Please note that I was simply referring to what someone said in game-chat and when I made the post it was before the nerf with Exori Con. I completely agree with what you've said for the most part. I don't play anymore due to many reason so my opinions for the server have minimized. You have a well written statement and Eldin should seriously think about what you've wrote if he wants to improve the server.

This is an exaggeration.

The spawns are tiny & few, it's frustrating and creates the feeling that every spawn is just lacking, I like how the map looks, it's obviously a pretty picture but sadly in most cases it is just that, when it comes to creating spawns, your mapper hasn't a clue what he is doing, a perfect example is the giant spider spawn to the north west, it has a low number of Giant spiders, making it a useless place for a paladin to hunt, but mixed with the Giant spiders are a lot of shitty mobs that if the tunnels were bigger might actually be a good spot for mages to GFB while a knight blocks everything including the Giant Spiders, but again because of the size, it lacks, making it a spawn no one goes to unless they're exploring or there is no where else- which is most likely the case, as the map is filled with a lot of lower level spawns, but it is currently so easy to get to a point where you're just out leveling all the creatures..

EDIT: Just a note, an example of a good spawn, is the necromancer spawn on the Premium area side, it has 3 tunnels, each tunnel containing shit mobs that you can ignore or GFB for that extra exp gain, at the end of each tunnel you can go up or down, to face single or duo necromancers, necromancers are low enough that they can be effectively hunted by both vocations and give decent EXP. Some of these tunnels contain witches, that don't give enough EXP for a paladin to waste his time on nor does he do enough AOE with his GFBs for it to be worth his time, so to increase efficiency a paladin would ignore the witches, but a mage can increase his EXP gain by hunting them, why? because they're in a circled room, small enough for him to quickly GFB them all down. While the Paladin would spend his time adding the Black Knight to his hunt, because he is able to effectively hunt it, as he has enough health to not die by it and has enough single target damage, to kill it while running it round, a mage on the other hand might struggle adding the Black Knight to what he hunts as the Black Knight is a high damage single target mob, it is also strong to most spells.

Yes..... I agree 99.9% and the .1% is just in case I misread a statement :p

The spawns do need quite a bit of work; I know Eldin doesn't want to see a bunch of level 70s running around on his server but the xp drop at 51 is quite significant.
Bigger spawns would just create more high-lvl game play even if its just something for us to explore at first. Right now there are only a few decent spawns to hunt after 45~

Greets!

I have been working hard on all the reports according issues, bugs and un-balance, lets begin with that.
Also a special thanks to @forgee, @Ninja, @Evil Hero and our hoster @HalfAway for helping out as well @zbizu for releasing great scripts.

Here are the First part of the Updates:
Code:
-Donation Shop fixed.
-Houses fixed.
-Several Issues that might have casued the Crash.
-Tibioras Box now working.
-Lowered the Lightning Hit abit to not one shot beginners.
-Exura Sio now working.
-Map updated, issue fixed.

And the Second part of the Updates:
Code:
-Worms added to General NPCs for Fishing.
-Shod now Buys all Creature Products.
-Updated all NPCs to hopefully solve the Goodbye Bug etc.
-IceIcle now works as the HMM.
-Fixed a Debug Box.
-Re-Balanced ALL Spells.
-Updated the Pet to avoid bugs and let a player have its summons + the Boar.
-Addon NPC fixed.
-Changed Powerbolts from lvl 55 to 45.

Now, lets get into the GamePlay and your comments and feedback.
I thank every single one of you that are and have been playing, I personaly feel that we are getting close to a great Rook server.

latest
Random Loot: (Rarity System)

This system was pretty much a live Alpha Test, it seems like you have enjoyed it in General.
According to the feedback here, you'd love to see a bigger variation upon the stats that could benefit every vocation more. How about the rate that you get to see extra stats and how often special items are dropped as well as the x+%? Good as it is? I do like that Knights have got a plus here as most servers seem to have issues with Knights, however, it's not right as it is now.

latest
Extra Loot Drop:

I recently added the Extra Loot system that will make you get a Premium Token or Flawless Ice Crystals from different creatures, I have to add it manually and the goal would ofcourse be in every monster, I'll get onto that when I get the time. You are right here and it was actually the goal from the beginning, now when we know it works and you like it, I'd spend some time to fix it.

latest
Tibiora's Box:

Free Items and Mystical Boxes is a winning card, thats why I created this. It's not ment for players to get alot of these and im not even sure yet that the gain is perfect from them but people enjoy them in general so its really something to continue working on. I do however agree that limits are boring and that they should be obtained somehow in some other way, not sure how yet but the ideas I have been hearing is Trading for certain other items with an NPC or gain it in bosses at raids.

latest
Raids:

Lets get into the Raids then! The fact that people want a Point and a Boss at raids really makes me glad, I will have a look at them all and let them have a boss at each one so you know an addon, item or as for example tibioras box can be obtained every time.

latest
Vocations:

I have had a look at all the spells once again and also made other small Changes to balance the spells and vocations further. It seems like Paladins got a abit forgotten and I hear no complains about Mages and Knights so Paladins will have the focus now, I do however need help from all the Paladins to find this balance.

latest
Spawns:

The basics of the server is a RookWar variant, I made it a small part RPG as well and should focus more on PvP now. Monsters was set out without alot of thoughts behind it as I tried to fit alot of different monsters on the small Rookgaard map, this would never happen in any of my RPG servers. My misstake is probably once gain the lack of PvP focus.

latest
General:

This is afterall a more PvP focused server, we began with No-PvP to solve bugs, balance stuff and let people have a chance to lvl up. One "problem" when it's less PvP focused is that people lvl up fast (as intented) and explore the small map without having something more to do. I Believe that it's time to set the most focus upon PvP, PvP Systems, PvP Damage and anything PvP related, what do you Think?

Again, please note that every system you are playing will help me LOADS for all my Projects as most will be seen there in general, the balance you're helping me with is Amazing.

My To Do List: (Not in any order)
Code:
-Eroth NPC ain't working as he should.
-Balance Paladins.
-Fix the last issue on the !skillpoint system. (Almost working now)
-Update Raids.
-Update the Extra Loot System.
-Update the Rarity Loot System.
-Update Tibiora's Box.
-Fix better rules according to cheat/bug abuse.
-Update the Map with new content.
-Re-Fix spawns.
-Fix so HP and Mana Focus can be set On/Off.
-Focus on PvP.

Im looking forward to more feedback and I hope that you will login once again to PvP and help me improve more. :)

PvP is now ON, lets try the PvP systems and balance Everything.

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

Greets!

I have been working hard on all the reports according issues, bugs and un-balance, lets begin with that.
Also a special thanks to @forgee, @Ninja, @Evil Hero and our hoster @HalfAway for helping out as well @zbizu for releasing great scripts.

Here are the First part of the Updates:
Code:
-Donation Shop fixed.
-Houses fixed.
-Several Issues that might have casued the Crash.
-Tibioras Box now working.
-Lowered the Lightning Hit abit to not one shot beginners.
-Exura Sio now working.
-Map updated, issue fixed.

And the Second part of the Updates:
Code:
-Worms added to General NPCs for Fishing.
-Shod now Buys all Creature Products.
-Updated all NPCs to hopefully solve the Goodbye Bug etc.
-IceIcle now works as the HMM.
-Fixed a Debug Box.
-Re-Balanced ALL Spells.
-Updated the Pet to avoid bugs and let a player have its summons + the Boar.
-Addon NPC fixed.
-Changed Powerbolts from lvl 55 to 45.

Now, lets get into the GamePlay and your comments and feedback.
I thank every single one of you that are and have been playing, I personaly feel that we are getting close to a great Rook server.

latest
Random Loot: (Rarity System)

This system was pretty much a live Alpha Test, it seems like you have enjoyed it in General.
According to the feedback here, you'd love to see a bigger variation upon the stats that could benefit every vocation more. How about the rate that you get to see extra stats and how often special items are dropped as well as the x+%? Good as it is? I do like that Knights have got a plus here as most servers seem to have issues with Knights, however, it's not right as it is now.

latest
Extra Loot Drop:

I recently added the Extra Loot system that will make you get a Premium Token or Flawless Ice Crystals from different creatures, I have to add it manually and the goal would ofcourse be in every monster, I'll get onto that when I get the time. You are right here and it was actually the goal from the beginning, now when we know it works and you like it, I'd spend some time to fix it.

latest
Tibiora's Box:

Free Items and Mystical Boxes is a winning card, thats why I created this. It's not ment for players to get alot of these and im not even sure yet that the gain is perfect from them but people enjoy them in general so its really something to continue working on. I do however agree that limits are boring and that they should be obtained somehow in some other way, not sure how yet but the ideas I have been hearing is Trading for certain other items with an NPC or gain it in bosses at raids.

latest
Raids:

Lets get into the Raids then! The fact that people want a Point and a Boss at raids really makes me glad, I will have a look at them all and let them have a boss at each one so you know an addon, item or as for example tibioras box can be obtained every time.

latest
Vocations:

I have had a look at all the spells once again and also made other small Changes to balance the spells and vocations further. It seems like Paladins got a abit forgotten and I hear no complains about Mages and Knights so Paladins will have the focus now, I do however need help from all the Paladins to find this balance.

latest
Spawns:

The basics of the server is a RookWar variant, I made it a small part RPG as well and should focus more on PvP now. Monsters was set out without alot of thoughts behind it as I tried to fit alot of different monsters on the small Rookgaard map, this would never happen in any of my RPG servers. My misstake is probably once gain the lack of PvP focus.

latest
General:

This is afterall a more PvP focused server, we began with No-PvP to solve bugs, balance stuff and let people have a chance to lvl up. One "problem" when it's less PvP focused is that people lvl up fast (as intented) and explore the small map without having something more to do. I Believe that it's time to set the most focus upon PvP, PvP Systems, PvP Damage and anything PvP related, what do you Think?

Again, please note that every system you are playing will help me LOADS for all my Projects as most will be seen there in general, the balance you're helping me with is Amazing.

My To Do List: (Not in any order)
Code:
-Eroth NPC ain't working as he should.
-Balance Paladins.
-Fix the last issue on the !skillpoint system. (Almost working now)
-Update Raids.
-Update the Extra Loot System.
-Update the Rarity Loot System.
-Update Tibiora's Box.
-Fix better rules according to cheat/bug abuse.
-Update the Map with new content.
-Re-Fix spawns.
-Fix so HP and Mana Focus can be set On/Off.
-Focus on PvP.

Im looking forward to more feedback and I hope that you will login once again to PvP and help me improve more. :)

PvP is now ON, lets try the PvP systems and balance Everything.

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png
nice !

Re-Fixed alot, sorry for the ups and downs.
Code:
-!SkillPoints now working again with new stats!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back