• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right clicking infron of you already works on this client. I guess this is the "speedhax" you're talking about.

So this is a server where right clicking works, but not the aiming of runes. Great.

Right clicking infron of you already works on this client. I guess this is the "speedhax" you're talking about.
So this is a server where right clicking works, but not the aiming of runes. Great.
A fair compensation system will be worked on in due time, however we're more concerned with issues and bugs that concern EVERY player currently. Not just optimization for those with poor internet/PCs. Be patient, it is on our list. :)

Right-clicking in front of you is only one of many techniques that can be used to increase your speed (depending on the server). We're happy to receive feedback and reports and I understand that not all players will know about these techniques because they are inherent to older servers and not everyone played back then. Sarcasm will get the discussion nowhere though.

still cannot make any acc

Feel free to give a more detailed report (browser, the error you're getting etc) here or in PM.

Last edited:
I login today morning play maybe 5 min and logaut , later want login and can't connect to server.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I am currently playing this game, I have no where to play, people do not want to play here, and there are no other good servers, maybe apart from kearaot.com, but there are too few people to play there.

Maybe you can do even higher rates so that people can with a heavy hand create big lvls in 5 minutes maybe then they will come here to fight a bit?

You remember servers like Oldera :
Here you got server this style , must only join and play ^^

You remember servers like Oldera
Here you got server this style , must only join and play ^^
Septera has roughly the same rates as Oldera and more features. However not all the custom donations like blessings, exp, cash, runes etc.

Ask players how big the stakes would have to be to play here a little.

From level 1 to level 50 x80
From level 51 to level 80 x60
From level 81 to level 110 x40
From level 111 to level 150 x20
From level 151 to level 200 x10
From level 200 ~ x5
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe change to this like mega orshabaal:

From level 1 to level 50 x80
From level 51 to level 80 x200
From level 81 to level 110 x150
From level 111 to level 150 x90
From level 151 to level 200 x70
From level 200 ~ x20

With this exp stages all people make quckly nice lvls. ^^

nobody gonna join any newer ot til september
get a deal with it
lmao

*waiting for a low rate*

For those of you who persist playing, report any bugs you find using the ticket system on your account panel (Website). We check it quite often. And thanks for everyone whom have contributed thus far.

@997boy

1.On nostalrius i have 180-200 ping and its still one of the smoothest gameplays i have every played (for crying babys ''who cant Play) eu proxy coming in

This sound about 107% bias

@Tampik back try game "Fortnite"

I tried but it stutters too much, it is not suitable for my laptop.

I can not play even at the lowest graphic settings.

All the games I've tried bored me very quickly, only tibia is no boring like other games.

But i can't play tibia , because people no play good server 7.4 in EU.

I no play low rate servers fully boters like classictibia with exp x2 where you must buy spells and have rune makers to play mage vocations + this have frag system like non pvp server.

I will never join such server like: 7.4 server for boting with low exp rate or 8.0 hotkeys servers.

Prefer not to play a Tibia than to play such nasty servers.

All know Ryan is coruppt owner who no like change behavior never.

I miss him to , becasue he always elimineted bad servers with use attacks ddos.

Ryan servers always have corruption , but even so, him servers are best for fun but only high rates.

Later when he start open servers low exp rates like classicus with corruption , then people no have the same fun , because people don't like play low exp rate servers where gm give items friends or sell it for $.

I'd like Ryan to come back and eliminate some nasty servers that are hopeless , and then he open Oldera.

@Tampik back Ryan provided mediocre servers which were considered good at the time because there was no competition (after Realots closed).

@Tampik back Ryan provided mediocre servers which were considered good at the time because there was no competition (after Realots closed).

In principle, there was no good competition servers at that time, there were some weakly secure from attacks from outside.

Old times i used to play rarely on regular rpg ots servers , becasue i scared to lose account by hackers i played only 36.hopto.org war ots.

I started to play server servers rpg ots , more often when on version 7.9 i start play on Inferna and with friend played some ots servers , what he playing.

But him no scared to lose account and he tell me: what you scared , this tibia with hotkey is shit don't scared and play all ots servers no only 36.hopto.org.

Then I thought that this guy was right , and i started playing on different servers, not just war ots.
Old times there were some nice 7.6 rpg servers which I liked.

I do not remember their names, I remember only one name: noonezone or somthing this style without exp stages with constant exp x 100.

I remember old times people were reluctant to play low rate servers , servers with steady exp x30 is no good for players and they servers this style have like a 5-10 players where in this times Ryan open servers no Oldera only other , no remember name this server beginning with: d ... I do not remember what it was called, but it had a record of over 90 players from what I remember and this is much high rate.

Fashion for low rate servers and a large number of units online made by bot farms started with the first classictibia server with exp 2.5.

I could not make movies then, but Noxey who played with me in this server taught me how make movies with program: hypercam.

I played on this for fun have 34 ed with 48 mlv and some other low lvl to pk.

I'm in this movie classictibia :

1:55 i pk with hespectus next to my house
2:57 action ghostland uh trap with my low lvl paladin: Recep ivedik

Septera high rate could be pretty cool, if people wanted to play it , if gm add pvp enforced then is perfect server for me.

@Die in heal @Tampik back etc: How about someone make a thread in the discussion section about oldschool servers in general and we can continue there?

No, I do not know if it makes sense to open such a thread, there would be small a lot of interest in such a thread.

No, I do not know if it makes sense to open such a thread, there would be small a lot of interest in such a thread.

Lmao you are taking part in such discussion right now, in the wrong thread.

Reactions: Rhu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back