• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember back in those days, people had trust issues about blockers, since there was no way to know a monster's drop unless you approached the body. As we grow we sometimes get more skeptics about people so, is it something you're planning to modified or are you going to leave it as it was? I'm mostly a solo player but it may be something to consider.

I'll install the client on Bootcamp and give it a look to the test server.
Since most people really appreciate the moment when you open a corpse and find a rare item, we'll initially launch the server like that. However in the future if it's wanted by a majority of the community. We might consider adding some system of loot messages as a toggle feature for parties. Not for individuals however, since it would allow players to hunt needlessly efficient without any drawbacks at all.

add custom items like realesta for example bows/crossbows from task custom mobs

Release date?
It's not set in stone, we're still monitoring the situations on other servers. As that can impact the initial influx of players tremendously. However, we're estimating early Q1.

add custom items like realesta for example bows/crossbows from task custom mobs
Septera aims to be a lot more serious than that. There'll be custom items eventually, but they will be acquired through more advanced quests and missions. And not feature a system where you get rare powerful weapons for hunting a specific monster for one hour. It aims to be online for years also, not just months.

Septera aims to be a lot more serious than that. There'll be custom items eventually, but they will be acquired through more advanced quests and missions. And not feature a system where you get rare powerful weapons for hunting a specific monster for one hour. It aims to be online for years also, not just months.
I like this very much.

when are u gonna open septera again without bugs and shit? we all miss this server even if it was some problem with it plz launch it soon theres no server to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back