• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People cheat at everything. It's not a 'strange society, it's human behavior. We're competitive and we'll do almost anything to win.
In tibia, people using rune farms probably doubles or triples the online count, so no one is going to do anything to prevent it.

Some suggestions

1- add tasks , is it possible?
2- add bring me to "thais" etc... many boat traps, and people can block npc, will you make something about it?
3- gfb and ue are 5% less each palyer you hit? if not it should be, for the future wars

Oh yeah that's a real complex script must be hard and comes with 95% of servers and has always in every server worked. Not fishy.

If its 7.4 server features with 7.72 graphics, u need to make uh traps working and also make if items/someone is on rope spot u can't rope out because I saw on Konrad stream that players blocked rope spot for him and he roped out when player and items was on rope spot...
Because I see no point to play on server who is called 7.4 features but the basic things from it don't work here xDD
Also if its true that normal OTClient works here u need to fix it, because what sense is to play on 7.4 server with hotkeys?

Havoc like shit servers this style.

When i play with Havoc on medivia i say to him this server = shitek , he say to me: it's no true.

Him make rune farm give on mc with tasker to make runes.

Next add farm to beholders on Roof on Fibula then Havoc saying to me next day you see many runes.

The next day Havoc logs to Tibia and say me i got right other guy want give farm to the same place and kill him farm and Havoc no got runes then say me i got right.

Later, Havoc is waiting for next server to do the same.

Becasue he like start play new servers and race on this who first make 8 lvl and can out Roogkard.

It does not matter to him whether the server is good, he likes only fight who first kill rats on new servers .

He behaves like most of this toxic society, when someone is right, they start to screech and insult.

The server is not good, it has bugs and the client is full of boters, it's nice gm is trying to do something, unfortunately it does not do enough.

This server is not good I would not recommend.

Maybe it will be good when GM will try to fix it all.

Servers with bot farms , becasue no got soul system it's nothing good.

The same is true of this server Havoc wants to race for rats.

Later he make farm becasue know on evry servers where no have soul system he can farming runes.

When some kill him rune farm he stop play server and he wait for next rat race.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roses are red
The sky is blue
Tampon is the legend
Best pvper on tibia lands
Please god forgive his english
God save the king
God save Tampon

I would completely recommend this server, but the server has been on since a few Days back and the owners have done nothing towards the complete server botting. I've spoken with the gamemasters and theyre saying they are focusing on other things. I mean I play 7.x for one thing and its to pvp without hotkeys, every Cave you enter you see a Money maker Knight botting gold & every corner you see atleast 5 dudes fishing.

The GMs did not even change RSA or something as simple as packets>server< to prevent a few of the most usual bots (BlackD Tools, Classicbotter, NG) and they are prompting with usin' the good ol' Tibianic client which also as alot of flaws but they wanna finesse with the ping & mana bar.

I wish you nothing but luck, but your online list is boosted with botters thought it was different but no.

I would completely recommend this server, but the server has been on since a few Days back and the owners have done nothing towards the complete server botting. I've spoken with the gamemasters and theyre saying they are focusing on other things. I mean I play 7.x for one thing and its to pvp without hotkeys, every Cave you enter you see a Money maker Knight botting gold & every corner you see atleast 5 dudes fishing.

The GMs did not even change RSA or something as simple as packets>server< to prevent a few of the most usual bots (BlackD Tools, Classicbotter, NG) and they are prompting with usin' the good ol' Tibianic client which also as alot of flaws but they wanna finesse with the ping & mana bar.

I wish you nothing but luck, but your online list is boosted with botters thought it was different but no.
We're actually using the normal Cipsoft client. We're working on solutions however, the server has been up for 3 days. And we're working hard on both bugs and anti-bot features. I'm also trying to tackle the problem manually, but patrolling and banning cheaters. :)

Both E.E and Drinc, I'm sad that I've offended you. :(

We're actually using the normal Cipsoft client. We're working on solutions however, the server has been up for 3 days. And we're working hard on both bugs and anti-bot features. I'm also trying to tackle the problem manually, but patrolling and banning cheaters. :)

Both E.E and Drinc, I'm sad that I've offended you. :(
make me GM and this server will be bot free in 2 days

Well not a single ot will ever be bot fot free. But ye maybe he should fix so blackdtools etc wont'work anymore. it is alteast something

Thanks for cleaning up the thread. :)

Some suggestions

1- add tasks , is it possible?
2- add bring me to "thais" etc... many boat traps, and people can block npc, will you make something about it?
3- gfb and ue are 5% less each palyer you hit? if not it should be, for the future wars
Tasks will be added in the future. Both of your other suggestions have recently been added! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back