• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wille in this fucking high rate on original 2 week playing and have fucking 80 Lvl , and after crying like child , giant spider is faster on open battle than wille.

Hahaha this guy came out of nothing and starts shooting

Inter^ i think u are low from masgen , if masgen say and crying noooo i do t go original i dont have time to manual EXP we stay on septera becose we Can Here botting all time , so you arę rly big noooob , but whatever good luck and stay ded ot 5 vs 5 venore boat

im playing all time only servers 7.1-7.72 fk your shitztah servers 8.0 for lazy players like you with f4 on paralyze rune and f5 on manafluid gtfo from this thread, btw you are like a tampon.

Just stay on septera.org , and show skill without hotkey and fight 5 vs 5 venore boat , super rly fun
5v5 fights are much better and harder than shity 20v20 with hotkeys. In small teams your skill means something and your fails are more visable. For you 5v5 fights are boring I think you are not good enough that's why, no offense.

We've had a lot of bug fixes recently on Septera. So I decided to share a small list of fixes from the past three days here on Otland. :)

Code:
* Bright Sword Quest issues
* Frag Information
* Table / Barrels / Pots Teleport
* King Orc
* Distance Weapon Pauses Issue
* Using spells through magic walls
* Adjusted PZ zones to 7.4 era
* Blessing re-purchase bug
* Monster and spawn re-balances
* "Bring me to Town" system for busy npc.
* GFB/UE PvP scaling function
* Knight attack mode bug
* Manafluid bug (On friend)
* Rope spots being handled 7.4 style

Last edited:
Mahmoud mvp in oldschool atm. No doubt

indeed, really nice server tibia feeling, but no teams to fight hope people will come back after original

learn some about change to no putting blank runes to hand for this h-rate server because i dont wanna broke my hand and head for runemaking, maybe back maybe not.

he changed it at the 2nd~~ day, but he realised that it's easy way for ppl to make runes on tasker so he changed it back. In the second hand there are free active bots which are allowed to use so macrotasker is useless in that case, so yea change it xd

he changed it at the 2nd~~ day, but he realised that it's easy way for ppl to make runes on tasker so he changed it back. In the second hand there are free active bots which are allowed to use so macrotasker is useless in that case, so yea change it xd
Add soul = problem fixed

keep on fixing ya client:D and re-open after original tibia etc died. lets have some fun again then.

@Tomonidis The long-term plan was always to make a low rate server, but I'm not sure if there will be another high/mid rate server or something else before that. Can't give you any definite answers yet though.

Edit: @Zorenia This edition died down already. Probably only random pks left trying to get the last few frags on their chars. UE is already nerfed, but only for open battle purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back