• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i rather see one more med/highrate so more bugs will be found. I rather not play a lowrate with important bugs on it.

i rather see one more med/highrate so more bugs will be found. I rather not play a lowrate with important bugs on it.
Agree. Just make it a bit more highrated. It was still a few bugs.
I dont really think you willl have a lot of people willing to play a lowrate yet.
you proved u are a gm that listen to players and fix things, but you need to work a little bit more to avoid bugs

We will launch one more highrate at least before considering a lowrate. We want a future lowrate to be as close to bugfree and perfect as possible. Preliminary we're aiming for next Friday to relaunch a new server while the old "reset" is moved to a smaller experimental server for the time being.

EDIT: Re-launch date set in title.

Frontpage and title updated. The old reset of Septera _WILL_ be moved to a new server at the next server save. Old players who prefer to RPG can keep playing until further notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
my rates

8-20= 25x
20-40= 20x
40-60=15x
60-80=10x
80-100=8x
100-110=5x
110-130=4x
130+=3x

and no blessings avaliable

Last edited:
lol nice to see :) dont change rates like ppl writing, now is perfect.

Best server out there for sure and the future of oldschoool. Follow the journey!

You will change map from 7.72 to 7.4?
The map is currently only featuring 7.4 areas. In the future I might revamp and reintroduce a better version of Port Hope, but currently Port Hope/Tiquanda is inaccessible.

last edition full of botters, not worth to play
We weren't anticipating the large playerbase we immediately got, since we're a very new server. However we did make an antibot client that was very well received and there hasn't been any botting issues since then.

You shud maybe considering take a look at , when you buy premium that you get light inside your client, maybe manas that removes vials after useage, possible change gold on right click. just some small easy changes for a funnier and little better gameplay , everything else shud be like previous client it was clean and smooth after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back