• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY vote=

Example 2:
1-10 :25x
11-20 :20x
21-40 :15x
41-60 :10x
61-80 :8x
81-100 :6x
101-120 :4x
121+ :3x

MY vote=

Example 2:
1-10 :25x
11-20 :20x
21-40 :15x
41-60 :10x
61-80 :8x
81-100 :6x
101-120 :4x
121+ :3x
Vote using the poll! We'll pick the majority decision or a middle-ground between the most popular votes.

You shud maybe considering take a look at , when you buy premium that you get light inside your client, maybe manas that removes vials after useage, possible change gold on right click. just some small easy changes for a funnier and little better gameplay , everything else shud be like previous client it was clean and smooth after a while.

Light - I've severely increased the timers on light spells. They each last more than 1h which should be more than sufficient.
Mana Fluids - I'm looking into a possible solution, but our vial system works differently
Right-Click Gold - Generally this suggestion isn't very popular, if the general opinion changes I'll consider it.

Think about open on friday at 18:00 more Time to Play ! some people have Time only alter work.. keep in mind

We've chosen 19:00 due to work hours and dinner times unfortunately.

I mean about places to hur up/down like as 7.4 tibia
We've changed spots on several places to allow exani hur up/down. Such as hills.

Last edited:
Tonight all accounts and characters from the old reset will be transferred to our experimental server to prepare the live server for the next reset. Old servers will still be playable and able to test new features and content before they're added to the live server.

This highrate will be a sick version

Final preparations for reset are underway. The old characters and accounts have been moved successfully to the experimental server. A new version of the AntiCheat client has been made for the coming reset as well as several other changes. :)

Will try out ;)
Paladins do decent?
Do we gotta buy spells?
How many MC's can we run?

maybe we all should start REGISTER an ACCOUNT on the website now, so the servers looks good at start, GOGO HIGHRATE SEPTERA!!
register at

Septera

Website is up and running. Counter will be added shortly.
No light will be added to premium, all light spells have had their time dramatically increased.
Paladins were considered very strong on the last reset.
No Macros, Bots or MC _Farms_ allowed.

what do u expect ? people will make at least 2-5 mcs anyway, every single player will do it for sure im almost 100%.
anyway

• Deathloss: 2% with Full Bless + Promotion - Real Blessing system with Phoenix Egg
  • Magic: 1x (+ speed of regen)
  • Regen: 4-8x (Doubles with promotion)
  • Skill: 15x
  • Loot: 3x based on 100% Accurate Lootrates with boosted gold drop
  • No working Wands/Rods
  • 7.4 balancing
  • Blessing Half Cost
  • Promotion Half Cost
  • No need to put blank runes in hands
  • Several secret quests hidden across the lands, including secret rune sellers.
  • All Quests and Scripts - Including Paradox Tower, Serpentine and Spike Sword

why 1x magic?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back