• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is speed formula? Regular or modified?
How about buying single charged runes at mana shops?
There is no server info board on the website except for the news post.
Why mlvl rate is so low?
Are certain spawns boosted? Tombs, DC, HG, and so on?
Adori blank?

On 100% here people open here bot farms , becasue no have soul system to block it.

You will never block all bots.

I'm pretty sure that even the most popular of them lately
looftybot works here.

But I will not download bots with full viruses to prove that I'm right.

Maybe i start play little here , but server have 2 big negative points:
- no have pvp enfo
- and boters play here im sure

There are already some fans of mc, so be sure to keep an eye on them.

What is speed formula? Regular or modified?
How about buying single charged runes at mana shops?
There is no server info board on the website except for the news post.
Why mlvl rate is so low?
Are certain spawns boosted? Tombs, DC, HG, and so on?
Adori blank?
Regular speed formula. It might be changed in the future if people get to those levels where it has an impact.
Server info is being updated and will be added to the website prior to launch.
Several spawns and monsters have been boosted.
No Adori Blank, it's overall an authentic lowrate feeling.
Mlvl rate is in total 8x when counting regen, which allowed people to get ml 60-65+ quite easily on the last reset. Which is really high ml for only level 80-90 imo.
No runes in mana shops. There are however special hidden quests for runes. Gl finding them.

On 100% here people open here bot farms , becasue no have soul system to block it.

You will never block all bots.

I'm pretty sure that even the most popular of them lately
looftybot works here.

But I will not download bots with full viruses to prove that I'm right.

Maybe i start play little here , but server have 2 big negative points:
- no have pvp enfo
- and boters play here im sure

There are already some fans of mc, so be sure to keep an eye on them.
Very true. You can never block every bot. But I'm fairly sure all non-updated bots are blocked. After our AC-Client was introduced last reset the only cheat people attempted to use was macros, which were easily controlled by responding to reports in-game. :)

PvP-Enforced is something we'll try in the future, currently were just trying to optimize the servers stability and overall gameplay in normal PvP settings.
This server has a much more lowrate feel than other similarly rated servers. Similar to first reset of Pendulum.

> No Adori Blank, it's overall an authentic lowrate feeling.

It's your server do whatever you want, but topic says high-rate and we are in 2k18... :/

Anyway idea of quest for runes npcs is quite good. Although hope it's not going to be like we will have to go for 3 bp of sd to Hellgate and refill uhs at MOLS's warlocks, heh.

> No Adori Blank, it's overall an authentic lowrate feeling.

It's your server do whatever you want, but topic says high-rate and we are in 2k18... :/

Anyway idea of quest for runes npcs is quite good. Although hope it's not going to be like we will have to go for 3 bp of sd to Hellgate and refill uhs at MOLS's warlocks, heh.
The rates are very high in my opinion, some people call it low-mid or midrate however. I'm personally used to 1x and 2x servers. It's not orshabaal OT. The rune quests are lore friendly and not hidden in faraway places.

what do u expect ? people will make at least 2-5 mcs anyway, every single player will do it for sure im almost 100%.
anyway
why 1x magic?

this is true, more questions

1) if its not allowed can we count you will add auto ban for multiple clients connected with the same ip?
2)When player making runes, shots are doubled right?

Refill 3 bp sd in Hellgate
Hunt in Demona
Refill 3 bp sd in Hellgate
Hunt in Demona

Yeah, that would kinda suck :D

this is true, more questions

1) if its not allowed can we count you will add auto ban for multiple clients connected with the same ip?
2)When player making runes, shots are doubled right?
1) No, we'll manually investigate reports on MCs and similar. An autoban system could ban people falsely, people at LAN etc.
2) No. They'll be standard counts.

the rates was perfect though... why would you change them? they were unique and fitted for most of the players...
focus on bugs

What about buying promoti0n only with premium? That could be helpful for you as premium is cheap anyway

So you can't even have 1 mc open to train a knight/druid?

I think you should make runes buyable at the normal shops , it Will make the ot last longer and make people not using bot/macro nowdays the ot community wont make 2 characters for make runes 4-5h for exp 1h. Atleast make a vote for it imo, then when you finally host your lowrate in the futher you can have it with no buyable runes , i know you Will say you got Rune npcs but They are hard to find and quests That needs to be done, i call for a vote.

I prefer higher regen rate and lower magic skill rate. If there is decent regen i never make mc.

make exp 999 fast atk free runes infinite ammo
If you have so much free time irl go play classictibia with static x2 and mlvl, regen x1... Topic says high rate so why are you surprised people asking how high rate this server is actually gonna be?

If you people at age of mid 30s got time for making manually hmms for few hours to hunt some cyclops for next 30 minutes then good for you. But I'll choose other ot, as there is like few other 7.4 servers that starts this weekend.

Add the soul and rune system to the store.

Then you no need search bot farms , and have more time to search aim boters and other cheaters.

Nobody normal except for boters does not play on several accounts at the same time.

Make faster mana regeneration, soul sytem and add runes to the store.

Then server got more balance to all player , because currently scammers have better chances.

There will be no more players, only more farms without the soul system.

Fast exp is good, but the final stage should be x2 or 1,5.

Even on exp x1 on top lvls people have a lot of cash to exp.

I remember on medivia when i want kill people from war.

When 1 guild from war no have many players online all who i search stay in dp ankrahmun or other depots.

If i search members guild who have many players online , then to i can't good kill this people , because many exp in the same place on forgula or other place , where it is difficult to escape later.

In addition to people from 2 war guilds, played only some knights from brasil , cave bots , rune bot farms people from war.

Just server full farm bot and there was no one to fight with.

3 factors faster servers death:

-People create only 2 large teams instead of a few smaller ones.

-Charloving when people fast no have lvls in top list or 3x die then many players exit from ots.

-People play looking mainly at the number of players, which is not always true when we have many mc like a medivia server style.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yooo @SepteraOfficial i wont argue with you about which rates are better since everyone here will have a different opinion but they are mid rate if you base yourself in the standard pattern but i am cool with them

1) No, we'll manually investigate reports on MCs and similar. An autoban system could ban people falsely, people at LAN etc.
2) No. They'll be standard counts.

i dont have nothing against mc i use it all the time but if you are not allowing it auto ban that shit or you will have to be 24/7 searching mcs something that no server does after the first 2 or 3 days no matter what they say. same they say about bots and then you see them freely

in my opinion this is just an excuse to have more premium sellers and more sales

What about buying promoti0n only with premium? That could be helpful for you as premium is cheap anyway

no go this just helps premium sellers and the owner not the players and i am talking for everybody who cant play enough to pay in game or wont pay with real money and if the game is good ill buy my premium the second day of the shop

I prefer higher regen rate and lower magic skill rate. If there is decent regen i never make mc.

True and up that shit this regen is midrate and do double arrows and bolt conjure and double runes shot cmon my man

@Tampik back In low rate servers you fight wars with your character and time spent on it as stake – if you lose the war you lose time (exping char, gathering cash). On high rate servers you don't invest time, but you can fight for control of the best spawns. However, if people don't think it's worth exping on the last stage then you can't fight over spawns either.

That's why the last exp stage can't be too low.

In HR as soon as one team feels like its losing they quit, exactly because they've spent no time on it.
On LR even if you're losing you'll try to win.

That's why HR servers last only one week.

Exp x3 is a lot nowadays.

You will see that people quickly do lvl 140-160 + in short time then server fast die.

If the server stay online for more than 7 days, it will die that way when server got last exp stage x3.

Players then start using aiming bots, because there are not many people who can aim well at such high lvls and server fast dead.

I'm not talking about everyone here, but many people will start doing so.

And what do you think of the idea of permanent exp x20 but increased exp requirements at higher levels.

For example, lvl 100 requires 15694800 points exp , you can add more points people need to made the same lvl like a 35694800 to make lvl 100.

I suggest a normal table of points for a given level to lvl 50, and all above lvl 50 to require more exp points for a specific lvl.

It's just a suggestion, it's your server you will do as you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back