• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Sinteria-Global 10.94 |Real Map|Daily Events|No SpawnBlock|Expert PvP-Start: 1 June, 18.00

Are you planning on reseting anytime?
Actually I do not plan any reset. I would think about a reset if there is no one (really no one) playing anymore. If I see someone playing the server I would love continue hosting :)

Actually I do not plan any reset. I would think about a reset if there is no one (really no one) playing anymore. If I see someone playing the server I would love continue hosting :)
So it's beta that won't be resetted?
Goodluck ;)

Would OTclient 1090 work? I'm too lazy to download another client xD
I doubt it will work since there is a few bytes that changed from 10.90 to 10.94.

If you got skills you will be able to edit otclient for that, but so far there is no option with OTClient yet.
You can simply download from website (sinteria-global.net) its a folder you can simply unzip :)

I doubt it will work since there is a few bytes that changed from 10.90 to 10.94.

If you got skills you will be able to edit otclient for that, but so far there is no option with OTClient yet.
You can simply download from website (sinteria-global.net) its a folder you can simply unzip :)
~Deleted~

Last edited:
Are you real god of sinteria? Or just use legendary name to get some players?
Just write in yt sinteria tibia and first vide is that

Probably many ppl saw sinteria in name and though that sinteria is back...

Are you real god of sinteria? Or just use legendary name to get some players?
Just write in yt sinteria tibia and first vide is that

Probably many ppl saw sinteria in name and though that sinteria is back...

Check out minute: 1:22 (I was using Danger II back in the days and was top 2 Sorcerer then)

This was one of the first editions of Sinteria. I do have both owners (there was Sinteria non pvp and Sinteria pvp) in Skype and also back in the days I was a good friend of both of them. I am not the real owner but I was talking with the owner of Sinteria about the Domain, and probably he will sell it to me.
I know Sinteria was popular back in the days but the real owner do not work with open tibia anymore even when I asked him that I will manage everything. So I choose to continue this project which is for sure in better hands than anyone that has no idea about the programing language of these Servers.

Last edited:
Today following fixes are activ:
- New Depots are activ and working
- Farmine depots are available without doing a mission
- Way to Draken walls available without missions
- Banuta shortcut works without and without item need (teleporter)
- Oramond teleporter to depot

Okay so you are not real owner and its not real sinteria + 3 players online = bait didnt worked :s

Okay so you are not real owner and its not real sinteria + 3 players online = bait didnt worked :s
Barely anyone even remembers Sinteria anymore so you can't call it bait. It's not like he's using a name like shadowcores or something.

Back