• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ThoraOT 7.4-7.72 CUSTOM MAP START 14.06.2017, 18:00

last time RP was rly strong, how its now? same? u should make mana fluids stronger if u want keep paladin strong

last time RP was rly strong, how its now? same? u should make mana fluids stronger if u want keep paladin strong
wouldn't be mages who would get more benefit from that change? 0.o
Like ok, they can cap less bp's manas and if those mana's in the end mean more mana its an awesome advantage.

I would like to play your server, looks nice, but i have a life and this exp stages are so slow, if i have to decide between my real life or play thora, i will.....i will play originaltibia i guess.

Stop low exp megafail servers!

I would like to play your server, looks nice, but i have a life and this exp stages are so slow, if i have to decide between my real life or play thora, i will.....i will play originaltibia i guess.

Stop low exp megafail servers!
I don't know how people say it's to lowrate when the server has TASK with exp-rewards and still 3x after 61...

Some people like to work for their char to grow.. Personally i think it's super boring to kill 100 creatures and boom im level 50...

Please, try server first then start criticizing. On servers 7.x the most fun is at the lower levels.
i dont cry i think 3x at level 61 is too low.. sorry we dont have time to play on so low, good luck anyway

I have a question about the tasklist, why do you only show the rewards of some tasks and not all?
I'd like to see none or see all rewards

I have a question about the tasklist, why do you only show the rewards of some tasks and not all?
I'd like to see none or see all rewards
Some prizes are deliberately hidden to make the game more interesting.

This server looks pretty much mage-based. Or have you added anything extra to knights and paladins?
I guess wars will be just UE spam as Pendulum